Author Topic: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE REUNITING FOR COACHELLA!!!!  (Read 428 times)

ecrazy

Re: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE REUNITING FOR COACHELLA!!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2007, 01:37:35 PM »
Sunday is Sold Out, I got one ticket, ill sell it for $300 + Shipping.

LOL, you realize 3 day tix are still available for $252 right?
Check Ebay and see how much Just Sunday's Tickets are going to a piece. And All The Stub Hub and Ticket Reserve websites.
;)

Yeah, but why would anyone pay $300 for a 1 day pass when they can get a 3 day pass for $252?  Doesn't make sense.
Dunno, but you ruined my sales pitch to people who didnt know that....thank you! - now onto ebay

LOL, my bad man.  I'm not tryin to squash your hustle, I just wanted to make sure I understood that correctly.  So is this your personal ticket that you are selling, or is this an extra?
My personal ticket. If i sold it (when) i was going to get a 3 day pass. Plus, i know a friend who works at a shop where they are selling 3day passes without all the fees ticketmaster has, so they are truely $252 instead of $290 or so (my $89 ticket ended up being $103 after the fees)

Well after the 3 days are sold, I guarantee you'll be able to flip your Sunday pass for a lot of money.  I have a feeling that with the overwhelming sales and all kinds of other factors, we're gonna see Rage do a few more shows if not a full on tour.  Everybody wants to see them.  Thats the only reason I haven't bought the 3 day ticket yet.
so your just going only for rage? i wouldnt mind going to see bjork, tiesto, red hot chili peppers and faithless on friday and saturday. Plus my friend has a place about a mile away from the venue he moved into 6 months ago, so we would just walk there/stay there during the festival, no camping, only problem is flakers and i dont want to be the only one staying 3 days/going to the show.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2007, 02:39:16 PM »
Sunday is Sold Out, I got one ticket, ill sell it for $300 + Shipping.

LOL, you realize 3 day tix are still available for $252 right?
Check Ebay and see how much Just Sunday's Tickets are going to a piece. And All The Stub Hub and Ticket Reserve websites.
;)

Yeah, but why would anyone pay $300 for a 1 day pass when they can get a 3 day pass for $252?  Doesn't make sense.
Dunno, but you ruined my sales pitch to people who didnt know that....thank you! - now onto ebay

LOL, my bad man.  I'm not tryin to squash your hustle, I just wanted to make sure I understood that correctly.  So is this your personal ticket that you are selling, or is this an extra?
My personal ticket. If i sold it (when) i was going to get a 3 day pass. Plus, i know a friend who works at a shop where they are selling 3day passes without all the fees ticketmaster has, so they are truely $252 instead of $290 or so (my $89 ticket ended up being $103 after the fees)

Well after the 3 days are sold, I guarantee you'll be able to flip your Sunday pass for a lot of money.  I have a feeling that with the overwhelming sales and all kinds of other factors, we're gonna see Rage do a few more shows if not a full on tour.  Everybody wants to see them.  Thats the only reason I haven't bought the 3 day ticket yet.
so your just going only for rage? i wouldnt mind going to see bjork, tiesto, red hot chili peppers and faithless on friday and saturday. Plus my friend has a place about a mile away from the venue he moved into 6 months ago, so we would just walk there/stay there during the festival, no camping, only problem is flakers and i dont want to be the only one staying 3 days/going to the show.

The other bands would be dope I'm sure but I'm not a huge fan of them outside of the chili peppers, who I've already seen live and am seeing live again in march.  Rage would be the sole reason I'd consider taking a vacation day from work and driving up there, and spending that kinda money on a ticket.  They're def one of my favorite bands ever.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2007, 03:28:33 PM »
also Ghostface Killah will prob be dope. also, those of you that are going, if you get a chance to catch LCD soundsystem do so. dude's basically a DJ/sick producer.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram