Author Topic: 2006-2007: NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nba  (Read 1309 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: 2006-2007: NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nba
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 08:57:04 PM »
^back that statement up then

you....can't so your opinion holds no weight in this conversation

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2007, 09:05:56 PM »
You're right, my OPINION holds no weight...LOL.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2007, 10:04:53 PM »
it was good season...

but this superbowl fuckin sucks for NFL...

2 fuckin wack ass teams

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2007, 10:48:14 PM »
You're right, my OPINION holds no weight...LOL.

now that you have admitted it, stay out of topics that regard anythng outside of laker basketball, that's all you 'know' anyway

ps get off my nuts
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 10:51:03 PM by Don Jacob »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »
it was good season...

2 fuckin wack ass teams

i beg to differ

the best qb in the league with the best wr combo verses the leagues most smash mouth and  number 5 ranked defense and the leagues most up and down qb....like JR would say....this shit is going to be a slobber knocker

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2007, 11:18:57 PM »
it was good season...

2 fuckin wack ass teams

i beg to differ

the best qb in the league with the best wr combo verses the leagues most smash mouth and  number 5 ranked defense and the leagues most up and down qb....like JR would say....this shit is going to be a slobber knocker

it will be a good game

just i hate the bears
and i really hate the mannings...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2007, 11:26:22 PM »
eli is 'eh, but why do you hate peyton....unless you're a pats fan. he's like the most respectible qb imo

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2007, 11:43:46 PM »
eli is 'eh, but why do you hate peyton....unless you're a pats fan. he's like the most respectible qb imo

Eli and Archie are some bitches...But Peyton is a Qb that you gotta RESPECT not like, he puts in so much hard work and no qb is smarter, I could see why people wouldnt like him, and thats because great players always get hated on..But you know everyone respects him and if they dont, they are igonorant football fans, the Man is a workaholic, gotta respect that. And Man he looked so grateful to be holding that AFC title trophy

The Best of 3 Worlds

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2007, 05:18:57 AM »
Both sports to me are exciting but the big problem with the NBA is that most of its white fans are the "hip hop generation" and alot of older whites lets say around 30 are turned off by that, I'm 25 and I love it but alot of people I work with are like fuck the NBA it's like a bunch of rappers playing a sport, shit is racist to me 

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2007, 05:27:29 AM »
What do you NFL fan's call peep's who only catch the Super Bowl...
I mean avoided the entire season like the plauge.
but right in the mix with the FaDe & Chip's ect, come Super Sunday?
(And actually get's into it, kinda....The commercials are dope)

I mean all in all, Sport's fan's will always enjoy competion.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2007, 11:55:47 AM »
Both sports to me are exciting but the big problem with the NBA is that most of its white fans are the "hip hop generation" and alot of older whites lets say around 30 are turned off by that, I'm 25 and I love it but alot of people I work with are like fuck the NBA it's like a bunch of rappers playing a sport, shit is racist to me 

racist or not it's true. like rappers too many nba players are selfish and gotti. why do you think we can't win at the world level?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2007, 12:01:26 PM »
What do you NFL fan's call peep's who only catch the Super Bowl...
I mean avoided the entire season like the plauge.
but right in the mix with the FaDe & Chip's ect, come Super Sunday?
(And actually get's into it, kinda....The commercials are dope)

I mean all in all, Sport's fan's will always enjoy competion.

dude i have to read your posts like 3 times through to get what you're trying to say,hooked on ebonics worked for you huh,lol

i don't call people anything who only watch the superbowl.....i just play mind games with them if they try to act like they know what they're talking about. i'll be like hey man who's your favorite power forward out there.... or , hey , do you think Farve will throw a birdie or an eagle here...lol. but i can't hate people who show up to superbowl parties and just want to party....afterall it's a party, most house parties are for people's birthdays or new jobs....but you hardly ever know them,lol. so seriously i can't hate on that.  BUT i don't get how people can sit there on superbowl sunday and try to watch a game when they didn't follow the season, that's just odd.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2007, 12:49:44 PM »
^^It took you 3 tries to understand that?...LMAO!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2007, 12:57:22 PM »
dude i have to read your posts like 3 times through to get what you're trying to say,hooked on ebonics worked for you huh,lol

i don't call people anything who only watch the superbowl.....i just play mind games with them if they try to act like they know what they're talking about. i'll be like hey man who's your favorite power forward out there.... or , hey , do you think Farve will throw a birdie or an eagle here...lol. but i can't hate people who show up to superbowl parties and just want to party....afterall it's a party, most house parties are for people's birthdays or new jobs....but you hardly ever know them,lol. so seriously i can't hate on that.  BUT i don't get how people can sit there on superbowl sunday and try to watch a game when they didn't follow the season, that's just odd.

LOL...
I'll try not to post while Faded bro.
but I type the word's as if I'm speaking, ya know.
THx for the reply, I always wanted to know what Real Football fan's thought bout that...

& I feel ya on that, cause people that don't know shit bout' Boxing hitting up the big fight's
are annoying az fuck..lol

I get it homie.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
NFL>>>>>>>NBA ptII
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2007, 03:24:19 PM »
January 19, 2007
Football Reaches Historic Popularity Levels in Gallup Poll
Forty-three percent say football is their favorite sport to watch

by Joseph Carroll

Page:   1, 2   Next 

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- The Indianapolis Colts will face the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XLI on Feb. 4 in Miami. As has been true for over 30 years, Americans continue to name football as their favorite sport. But never before has a higher percentage named football, or any other sport, as its favorite since Gallup first asked this question in 1937. While football ranks as the top sport for Americans in every major demographic group, there are some differences in preference for various sports among men and women, younger and older adults, and those living in different regions of the country.

Americans' Favorite Sport

The Dec. 11-14, 2006, poll asked Americans to identify, without prompting, their "favorite sport to watch." Forty-three percent mention football, more than three times the percentage mentioning any other sport. Basketball, at 12%, and baseball, at 11%, are next. Four percent of Americans name auto racing and 3% each say golf and figure skating. Twelve percent of Americans say they do not have a favorite sport.

Each of the three times Gallup asked the question between 1937 and 1960, baseball ranked as Americans' favorite sport. By 1972, football overtook baseball, and the former has remained at the top ever since. Meanwhile, basketball has gained in popularity, and since 2000 has either been tied with or ranked ahead of baseball in every poll.

The percentage of Americans who say football is their favorite sport to watch (43%) is higher now than at any other time. The previous high point was 38% in 1981 and 1992. In recent years, before the increase this year, roughly one in three Americans have said football is their favorite sport.

Half of Men Say Football Is Favorite Sport

While football is easily the top sport among both men and women, men (50%) are much more likely than women (36%) to say football is their favorite. Women are slightly more likely than men to say basketball (14% vs. 9%) is their favorite, and women are also more likely to say they do not have a favorite sport to watch (16% vs. 7%).

Favorite Sport to Watch, by Gender
Dec. 11-14, 2006

Men
 Women

%
 %

Football

Basketball

Baseball

Auto racing

Golf

Ice/Figure skating

Soccer

Ice hockey

Boxing

Tennis

Gymnastics

Other

None

* Less than 0.5%

Younger Americans More Interested in Football Than Are Older Americans

Younger Americans are much more likely than older Americans to say football is their favorite sport, while older Americans mention baseball more often than younger Americans do.

Favorite Sport to Watch, by Age
Dec. 11-14, 2006

18 to 34
 35 to 49
 50+

%
 %
 %

Football

Basketball

Baseball

Auto racing

Golf
 --

Ice/Figure skating

Soccer

Ice hockey

Boxing

Tennis

Gymnastics
 --

Other

None

* Less than 0.5%

Forty-nine percent of adults between the ages of 18 and 34 say football is their favorite sport to watch. This compares with 43% of adults aged 35 to 49 and 39% of adults aged 50 and older. Baseball is more popular with older Americans, with 14% of those aged 50 and older, 10% of 35- to 49-year-olds, and 7% of 18- to 34-year-olds choosing it as their favorite sport. Americans aged 18 to 34 are twice as likely to mention basketball as they are to mention baseball as the top sport.

Basketball Most Popular in the Western United States

Regardless of where Americans live, football is the top sport, but there are regional variations in the favorite sport:

Football is most popular in the South and least popular in the West. Forty-eight percent of Southerners say football is their favorite sport to watch, compared with 42% of Midwesterners, 40% of Easterners, and 38% of Westerners.

Americans living in the West are more likely to prefer basketball than are those living elsewhere. Nineteen percent of Westerners say basketball is their favorite sport, while 11% of Southerners, 10% of Midwesterners, and 8% of Easterners feel this way.

Eighteen percent of those residing in the East say baseball is their favorite sport, a higher percentage than for those living elsewhere.
Favorite Sport to Watch, by Region
Dec. 11-14, 2006

East
 Midwest
 South
 West

%
 %
 %
 %

Football

Basketball

Baseball

Auto racing

Golf

Ice/Figure skating

Soccer

Ice hockey

Boxing

Tennis
 --

Gymnastics
 --

Other

None

* Less than 0.5%

Survey Methods

Results are based on telephone interviews with 1,010 national adults, aged 18 and older, conducted Dec. 11-14, 2006. For results based on the total sample of national adults, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum margin of sampling error is ±3 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, question wording and practical difficulties in conducting surveys can introduce error or bias into the findings of public opinion polls.

8)