Author Topic: 2006-2007: NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nba  (Read 1308 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: NFL>>>>>>>NBA ptII
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2007, 03:26:01 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: 2006-2007: NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nba
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2007, 03:29:55 PM »
^^It took you 3 tries to understand that?...LMAO!

in the air its a bird , no it's a plane, nooo it's captain save a hoe....get off my nuts, like i said already you are barred from being in a SPORTS discussion

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2007, 03:31:06 PM »
dude i have to read your posts like 3 times through to get what you're trying to say,hooked on ebonics worked for you huh,lol

i don't call people anything who only watch the superbowl.....i just play mind games with them if they try to act like they know what they're talking about. i'll be like hey man who's your favorite power forward out there.... or , hey , do you think Farve will throw a birdie or an eagle here...lol. but i can't hate people who show up to superbowl parties and just want to party....afterall it's a party, most house parties are for people's birthdays or new jobs....but you hardly ever know them,lol. so seriously i can't hate on that.  BUT i don't get how people can sit there on superbowl sunday and try to watch a game when they didn't follow the season, that's just odd.

LOL...
I'll try not to post while Faded bro.
but I type the word's as if I'm speaking, ya know.
THx for the reply, I always wanted to know what Real Football fan's thought bout that...

& I feel ya on that, cause people that don't know shit bout' Boxing hitting up the big fight's
are annoying az fuck..lol

I get it homie.

it's cool. i personally don't mind if people do that i just think it's strange, and it's more entertainment for me

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2007, 03:33:40 PM »
WOW!

This is some crazy shit for me Jake...
I would have never imagined that Football would kill all sport's here in the states.

:o

+1

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2007, 03:50:18 PM »
the thing is the NFL is also the easiest sport to follow, they only play once a week and the season is only 16 games so basically there is not alot of time involved for people with busy lives, familes, etc, the NBA is great for me cause I'm a single dude but when I get married and have kids and whatever it'll be harder to follow

Sparegeez

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2007, 04:11:14 PM »
I'm just wondering on why you made part 2. Couldn't you keep this in part 1? You might as well lock the other one now.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2007, 04:17:01 PM »
Its a matter of opinion. People who like basketball are gonna pick the NBA. People who like football like the NFL. I don't see how there can be an argument. Nobody has the right answer. I'm an football fan so I'm gonna say the NFL. I don't miss a Pats game and I haven't for as long as I remember. I almost never watch basketball at all. As for popularity the NFL takes that one easily.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2007, 04:21:46 PM »
Jake, try reading that over 3 times ^^^

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2007, 11:30:03 PM »
Its a matter of opinion. People who like basketball are gonna pick the NBA. People who like football like the NFL. I don't see how there can be an argument. Nobody has the right answer. I'm an football fan so I'm gonna say the NFL. I don't miss a Pats game and I haven't for as long as I remember. I almost never watch basketball at all. As for popularity the NFL takes that one easily.

of corse if they hold a bias like NIK they're going to do that

but if you're a SPORTS fan i beg to differ. most fans who are a conesuer of many sports will say that the NFL has been more exciting than the nba....and the stats show that.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2007, 11:31:34 PM »
Jake, try reading that over 3 times ^^^

NIK what are you doing in this thread still, you're not contributing squat. you can't even piece together a decent enough argument. like i said, any sports thread outside of laker basketball threads, you have no business in.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2007, 11:41:54 AM »
Jake, you're an idiot, only a dumb piece of shit would look to argue about something like this. You already proved my point a long time ago when you claimed my OPINION held no weight. :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2007, 12:45:42 PM »
Jake, you're an idiot, only a dumb piece of shit would look to argue about something like this. You already proved my point a long time ago when you claimed my OPINION held no weight. :-X

okay people strap on your seat belts while i own this little brat

1.- i'm not the grandfather of this argument....i pulled this straight from the sports press(espn, la times, ny times, sporting news, fox sports, journalists, ect.) also this has been typical barber shop talk for the past 2-3 years as well.  this has been hotty debated for quite some time dude. again this shows that you have no business in a sports debate and your opinion doesn't really matter, because you are ignorant as to what is happening in SPORTS. ya you probably know who the back up water boy for the lakers is but could you tell me who's going to play free safety for both teams in the superbowl without having to look it up on nfl.com? did you even know who the Bears' rb or QB was for that matter? again what could you POSSIBLY contribute intellectually to this debate without holding a bias. i like basketball more overall but the NFL WITHOUT A DOUBT has been the superior League for the past few years....nooooooooo doubt.

2. this argument isn't over what's the better sport, or what your favorite sport is. if that was the purpose of the post don't you think this thread would have been a poll??  the purpose of this post is for SPORTS fans .....i.e  mosav, spargeez, me , a few others, who follow both basketball and football  to give the NFL props for an oustanding few years.......if you notice everyone who follows both sports argeed 2006-2007....NFL>>>NBA. only the people who ONLY follow the NBA i.e YOU, hatesrats, and a few other basketball ONLY fans said NBA>NFL.  how can you make that conclusion....when i know for a FACT, you didn't watch the pats colts game, you didn't watch one Saints game, you didn't watch that Dallas Seattle game, you didn't watch pittsburgs run last year, you didn't watch the bengals and the chargers this year, you didn't follow LT demolishing the td record, you didn't see ONE ocho cinco td catch, ect. ect. ect. and i also know for a fact that you probably didn't have ANY clue about 85% of those things until i just brought them up. again how can your opinion hold any weight when you know nothing about the league in question?? again NIK you only know Laker Basketbal............you only know Laker Basketball.....you only Kknow laker basketball. you hold an outrageous bias to laker basketball...you hold an outrageous bias to laker basketball....you hold an outrageous bias to laker basketball. you don't know  the NFL.........you don't know the NFL..........you don't know the NFL.   no knowledge +outrageous bias= your opinion is invalid, void, null, a joke...............maybe it'd be considerable if you pieced together a pretty good argument , but you havn't so you are not welcome in these kind of threads.

3. go ahead and try to reply with "jake is dumb boo boo ga ga "  but until you piece together an argument of why the NBA has been the superior league, you will contiue to STRENGTHEN my argument against you. i have presented statistics, and an unbias, intellenget arguments. while you have just presented childish disses.

ps quit being a hypocrit and jump of my nuts

::in apu voice::
thank you come again

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2007, 12:57:07 PM »
Jake, you can type up novels, and you'll still be fucking stupid as hell. The bottom line is that I find basketball much more exciting than football, which is why I follow basketball and not football, as do many other people. It's an OPINION, you little shit, so get that through your moronic mind. You don't have to follow rugby to claim football is more exciting than rugby...Why's that? Because, once again, it's a matter of OPINION. That's the word of the day for you Jake, OPINION. Try UNDERSTANDING it. Look it up, maybe read the definition 3 times over, just make sure you get it before you make an ass of yourself in real life...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2007, 04:44:26 PM »
Jake, you can type up novels, and you'll still be fucking stupid as hell. The bottom line is that I find basketball much more exciting than football, which is why I follow basketball and not football, as do many other people. It's an OPINION, you little shit, so get that through your moronic mind. You don't have to follow rugby to claim football is more exciting than rugby...Why's that? Because, once again, it's a matter of OPINION. That's the word of the day for you Jake, OPINION. Try UNDERSTANDING it. Look it up, maybe read the definition 3 times over, just make sure you get it before you make an ass of yourself in real life...PeACe
so you admit you're bias and are unable to step outside of your blind bias then.

if you're going to be a pussy and hide your ignorance behind that stupid excuse "it's MY opinion" than you need to shut the fuck up whenever anyone says

lebron > kobe
wade >Kobe
melo> kobe
shaq> kobe
arenas>kobe
tj ford> kobe
sam cassel> kobe
jayson willimas> kobe

heat>lakers
dallas>lakers
suns>lakers
hawks>lakers

pat riley>jackson
flip saunders>jackson
avery johnson>jackson
d'antoni>jackson
brown>jackson

you are barred from saying "you don't know shit about basketball" ......because it's all...like you said an OPINION :camp:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 04:46:10 PM by Don Jacob »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2007, 07:46:08 PM »
An opinion on who is better is not the same as an opinion on what's more exciting, you stupid piece of shit. Stop tryna "bar" people in this section, I run this shit here, bitch... :-*