Author Topic: 2006-2007: NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nba  (Read 1305 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: 2006-2007: NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nba
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2007, 08:07:18 PM »
^lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2007, 09:13:06 PM »
An opinion on who is better is not the same as an opinion on what's more exciting, you stupid piece of shit. Stop tryna "bar" people in this section, I run this shit here, bitch... :-*

wow that is quite possibily the biggest contradiction .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2007, 09:48:57 PM »
Someone can say baseball is more exciting than football. It'd be their opinion and I'd disagree, but they wouldn't be an idiot for it. If someone says Sasha Vujacic is better than Michael Jordan, it'd also be their opionion, but they'd probably be even dumber than you...  I bet you still don't get it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 09:50:31 PM by Now_I_Know »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2007, 10:36:46 PM »
Someone can say baseball is more exciting than football. It'd be their opinion and I'd disagree, but they wouldn't be an idiot for it. If someone says Sasha Vujacic is better than Michael Jordan, it'd also be their opionion, but they'd probably be even dumber than you...  I bet you still don't get it.

again you fell into my trap....good boy , here's a scooby snack.

now why would that person be dumb if they said sasha vujacic was better than jordan? because obviously he's NOT.  that would be an IGNORANT opinion. one could conclude that a) that person never saw michael jordan play b) doesn't appreciate jordan's ability over vujacic's c) doesn't understand the game. now that IS his opinion, and he has every right to say that the he likes vujacic better than jordan....but without  a convincing or intellegent argument, that person has no right in debating that opinion

now to go back to someone saying the MLB is more exciting than the NFL. again if that person watched and followed BOTH sports and had a legit argument against 2006 mlb >nfl. than they'd have every right to debate that. but if they just came at me saying ' i don't watch football but i lov mlb ...so 2006 mlb>nfl all day long nigga' and that was thier ONLY argument....it'd hold NOOOOOOOo weight! because a) they never saw any NFL action  that year to compare against b) don't have an appreciation for the sport c) don't understand the NFL. see where i'm coming at? 

you like the nba over the nfl......fine . i'm not trying to convert you. that's your PREFERENCE as well as MINE. BUT you have to be able to step outside of your bias (like i do) examine, appreciate, and come to a nonparcial conclusion.  and yes comparing the 2006-2007 seasons of both leagues the NFL has produced the superior product the last two years. i've brought proof. now if you want to continue this debate intellectually. bring me some proof, show me a game that held as much significance as the pats vs the colts, show me a single performance that equals LT breaking the TD record. show me a bigger upset than the pittsburg over everyone last year. show me something ....show me something ....show me something. and until you do you're just riding my nuts

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2007, 09:13:12 AM »

now why would that person be dumb if they said sasha vujacic was better than jordan? because obviously he's NOT.  that would be an IGNORANT opinion. one could conclude that a) that person never saw michael jordan play b) doesn't appreciate jordan's ability over vujacic's c) doesn't understand the game. now that IS his opinion, and he has every right to say that the he likes vujacic better than jordan....but without  a convincing or intellegent argument, that person has no right in debating that opinion

now to go back to someone saying the MLB is more exciting than the NFL. again if that person watched and followed BOTH sports and had a legit argument against 2006 mlb >nfl. than they'd have every right to debate that. but if they just came at me saying ' i don't watch football but i lov mlb ...so 2006 mlb>nfl all day long nigga' and that was thier ONLY argument....it'd hold NOOOOOOOo weight! because a) they never saw any NFL action  that year to compare against b) don't have an appreciation for the sport c) don't understand the NFL. see where i'm coming at? 

you like the nba over the nfl......fine . i'm not trying to convert you. that's your PREFERENCE as well as MINE. BUT you have to be able to step outside of your bias (like i do) examine, appreciate, and come to a nonparcial conclusion.  and yes comparing the 2006-2007 seasons of both leagues the NFL has produced the superior product the last two years. i've brought proof. now if you want to continue this debate intellectually. bring me some proof, show me a game that held as much significance as the pats vs the colts, show me a single performance that equals LT breaking the TD record. show me a bigger upset than the pittsburg over everyone last year. show me something ....show me something ....show me something. and until you do you're just riding my nuts

Did u get it From Killa?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2007, 09:27:55 AM »

Wow, man, this is unbelievable...To me, basketball is way more exciting than football in general. I don't give a shit what you say, there's no "proof" needed for a comment like that. I wouldn't be able to give you any examples, because I watch very little football (seeing as I personally don't find it nearly as exciting)...Now, if it's your OPINION that football is superior, that's fine, but it's a fucking opinion, buddy. That's like saying "Tiger Woods is better than Michael Jordan"...It's fucking non-arguable, and you're trying too hard....PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2007, 02:11:15 PM »

Wow, man, this is unbelievable...To me, basketball is way more exciting than football in general. I don't give a shit what you say, there's no "proof" needed for a comment like that. I wouldn't be able to give you any examples, because I watch very little football (seeing as I personally don't find it nearly as exciting)...Now, if it's your OPINION that football is superior, that's fine, but it's a fucking opinion, buddy. That's like saying "Tiger Woods is better than Michael Jordan"...It's fucking non-arguable, and you're trying too hard....PeACe

i give up it's obvious your intellect is well below mine

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2007, 02:12:34 PM »

Did u get it From Killa?

is that a cam'ron diss?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2007, 09:22:52 PM »

Did u get it From Killa?

is that a cam'ron diss?

No he has a mixtape called Scooby Snacks

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2007, 09:28:58 PM »
a great mixtape

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2007, 09:30:41 PM »
a great mixtape

Killa defines greatness

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2007, 11:04:27 PM »

Yea man, everyone is dumb, only you're smart...

Honestly though, you're playing around, right? You're not really tryna get into it because someone prefers one sport over the other, correct? I'm honestly hoping, for your sake, that this is a big joke or something...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2007, 11:39:22 PM »

Yea man, everyone is dumb, only you're smart...

Honestly though, you're playing around, right? You're not really tryna get into it because someone prefers one sport over the other, correct? I'm honestly hoping, for your sake, that this is a big joke or something...PeACe

you're a fucking moran that's not the point of this post....god damn NIK either read the actual thread or get out of here. piece together WHY the nba has been the better league or get the fuck out of here

ps why are riding my nuts throughout this thread

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2007, 01:22:23 PM »
How am I riding your nuts? Because I think it's pathetic that you're claiming one league is better than the other when it's unquestionably a matter of preference? Stop using that phrase out of context...

PS...LMFAO@"You're a fucking moran". Classic.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2007, 09:27:55 PM »
I'm sure you'd be saying this if the Heat didn't suck and your favorite player wasn't always injured... ::)

i call that riding my nuts....instead of piecing together a logical argument you just act like a little kid and ATTEMPT to diss

you're such a hypocrit, you get cry baby status when someone talks shit to you ..."quit riding my nuts" then when you get called out for the same thing you act like you did nothing wrong....i really do feel bad for you man, you're a skinny dork who thinks he looks like kobe (<-lol) i can't wait til you have to face the real world