Author Topic: 2006-2007: NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nba  (Read 1304 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2006-2007: NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nba
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2007, 12:02:20 PM »
I wasn't talking shit, it was my opinion...You're still bitter over the whole Shaq departure shit, you were a much bigger basketball fan when Shaq was on the Lakers, idiot. And I don't think I look like Kobe, but I guarantee I look 100 times better than your white-washed Mexican ass...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2007, 01:49:33 PM »
lol
the NBA was a better league 2 years ago that's why i talked about it more.
the nfl was bunk 2 years ago...even when the raiders were in the superbowl it was kinda bunk, the last time the nfl was tight was 97-98ish
now the NFL is more exciting , has nothing to do with shaq,lol

and yes you did say something to the effect about looking like kobe...lol

and that's the gayest diss ever, trying to compare yourself to my sexy,lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2007, 04:00:23 PM »
I've heard people who like football say they think the NFL sucks this year. It's all a matter of opinion...Just admit you'd love basketball 10 times more than you do if your favorite player was on the Lakers, it's very obvious. And I would never compare myself to you. You look like a pudgy little Mexican whiteboy...So stop talkin about looks when your funny style ass is trapped with the bitch you knocked up...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2007, 12:07:37 AM »
I've heard people who like football say they think the NFL sucks this year. It's all a matter of opinion...Just admit you'd love basketball 10 times more than you do if your favorite player was on the Lakers, it's very obvious. . You look like a pudgy little Mexican whiteboy...So stop talkin about looks when your funny style ass is trapped with the bitch you knocked up...PeACe

lol like who? who said that,lol. until you bring me proof of someone who watches and knows sports saying this season has sucked , your argument here is worthless and holds no weight.......and if it's okay for you to say "it's all a matter of opinion" than it's just an opinion that kobe gets hated by the media,lol.
and my favorite player won a championship.......and i still said  NFL>>>NBA....so again your argument hold no weight

And I would never compare myself to you

I wasn't talking shit, it was my opinion...You're still bitter over the whole Shaq departure shit, you were a much bigger basketball fan when Shaq was on the Lakers, idiot. And I don't think I look like Kobe, but I guarantee I look 100 times better than your white-washed Mexican ass...

i call that comparing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2007, 12:56:17 PM »
I've heard people who like football say they think the NFL sucks this year. It's all a matter of opinion...Just admit you'd love basketball 10 times more than you do if your favorite player was on the Lakers, it's very obvious. . You look like a pudgy little Mexican whiteboy...So stop talkin about looks when your funny style ass is trapped with the bitch you knocked up...PeACe

lol like who? who said that,lol. until you bring me proof of someone who watches and knows sports saying this season has sucked , your argument here is worthless and holds no weight.......and if it's okay for you to say "it's all a matter of opinion" than it's just an opinion that kobe gets hated by the media,lol.
and my favorite player won a championship.......and i still said  NFL>>>NBA....so again your argument hold no weight

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=223

As for your flawed defintion of opinion...Kobe being hated is a FACT. When he gets booed in certain arenas as soon as he touches the ball, that pretty much cements that theory...LOL@your retarded ass analogies. Try again bro...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2007, 03:00:16 PM »

As for your flawed defintion of opinion...Kobe being hated is a FACT. When he gets booed in certain arenas as soon as he touches the ball, that pretty much cements that theory...LOL@your retarded ass analogies. Try again bro...

okay, what about doggystylin's profile, did he post something imporatant i should be aware of here? and even if did....that's 1 person, i posted stats of thousands of people who have had an increase of interest of the NFL the last two seasons. you don't counter professional research with , 'yeah i got a buddy on a message board who says nba>nfl' please

and all players get booed in other cities....peyton manning is the easiest guy to like, and he gets booed by half a million people every sunday..lol  yeah he's hated...but you make it seem like he's barry bonds or something.  plus you got to understand why people don't like kobe....'rape case'  'cheats on wife' 'shaq beef'  opinion opinion opinion. also people in other arenas have and do chant MVP in other cities as well.. that's a FACT you know you can't deny. now with all that said...kobe IS ONE of the most hated players in the league, but at least he gets respect, he's not Ron Artest or Stephen Jackson.

this ^ applies to my argument of the 2006-2007 nfl>>>2006/2007 nba.  people arn't really watching basketball anymore, ratings are down for the nba while for the NFL they're up....why is that ....'must be a lot of shaq fans ,lol' . no , it's because the NFL the past few years has been a superior league to the NBA, shaq on the lakers or not....there's more people who'd rather watch the bengals vs the steelers, than the spurs and pistons.   

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2007, 04:44:45 PM »

okay, what about doggystylin's profile, did he post something imporatant i should be aware of here? and even if did....that's 1 person, i posted stats of thousands of people who have had an increase of interest of the NFL the last two seasons. you don't counter professional research with , 'yeah i got a buddy on a message board who says nba>nfl' please

and all players get booed in other cities....peyton manning is the easiest guy to like, and he gets booed by half a million people every sunday..lol  yeah he's hated...but you make it seem like he's barry bonds or something.  plus you got to understand why people don't like kobe....'rape case'  'cheats on wife' 'shaq beef'  opinion opinion opinion. also people in other arenas have and do chant MVP in other cities as well.. that's a FACT you know you can't deny. now with all that said...kobe IS ONE of the most hated players in the league, but at least he gets respect, he's not Ron Artest or Stephen Jackson.

this ^ applies to my argument of the 2006-2007 nfl>>>2006/2007 nba.  people arn't really watching basketball anymore, ratings are down for the nba while for the NFL they're up....why is that ....'must be a lot of shaq fans ,lol' . no , it's because the NFL the past few years has been a superior league to the NBA, shaq on the lakers or not....there's more people who'd rather watch the bengals vs the steelers, than the spurs and pistons.   

According to you, soccer is more exciting than football, since more people watch soccer. Statistics don't mean shit, genius. More people watch football than basketball or baseball also due to the fact that it's easier to follow, less games played, more channels show more games, etc...And just because the ratings are higher doesn't mean someones opinion can't be that basketball is more exciting than football this season...I guess everyone who rather watch Spurs vs Pistons over Bengals vs Steelers is an idiot then...Please, at least TRY being rational with your bullshit...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2007, 12:40:46 AM »
fact of the matter is this more people are more excited over football the last few years than basketball. sorry but that's just the way it is, mostpeople who watch both agree. if you're bias then of corse you're going to say one over the other. you're bias so again your opinion doesn't really belong here because it's obvious you can't  step outside of that. sorry but unless you acutally watch and know some football, quit coming into these debates

scully>chick

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2007, 09:45:40 AM »
Yea, I like basketball more because I'm bias.

Intellectual>Moron.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2007, 12:52:08 PM »
Yea, I like basketball more because I'm bias.

Intellectual>Moron.

not what i said, i actually said, you're bias because you saying 'basketball basketbal basketball" but at the same time saying " i don't watch football" ....that's bias, how can you compare the two sports or be in a SPORTS argument if you only watch one.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2007, 01:40:28 PM »
I follow basketball and not football because I find the sport more exciting...WHAT DONT YOU GET ABOUT THAT?!

Try again, Jake...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2007, 09:41:53 PM »
^thank you once again for admitting your bias. you don't watch the NFL so you have no right to be in this thread. you're taking this thread as a diss to the nba, it's not, it's a fair comparrison of both. how can this be a fair debate if there's bias....i swear you're the fox news channel of this board, on all the time and always full of shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2007, 10:41:10 AM »
You're an idiot, Jake...No one agrees with you, as usual.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2007, 12:44:39 PM »
no one? lol

nfl is always better than the nba. nba games people scorin all the time and shit, nfl its balanced its not like fuckin boring ass soccer where u score once or twice a game and its not like the nba where teams score constantly.

The NFL is better than the NBA every year.

The NFL is better than the NBA every year.

this has been a great year for the NFL especially the playoffs

I think its a fact that the NFL is the most popular sport in the US...and I believe is up there with the NHL in Canada (thats impressive)

ok if you say so

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2007, 01:11:58 PM »
Good job, bud. You posted up the OPINION of those who like football better than basketball, great digging you did there. I'm sure none of them are as dumb as you to actually believe that it's anything other than a personal PREFERANCE though...