Author Topic: Completed Transfers *Updated Daily*  (Read 1951 times)

IzUwitIt

Re: Completed Transfers
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 11:14:54 AM »
so who are your recognised strikers now.. angel, agbonlahor, moore and ashley young?

Young is a left sided attacking midfielder by trade i believe. Luke Moore should be back within a month, Martin Laursen too so things are looking up right now. Carew up top with Young and Agbonlahor supporting down either side is how I expect us to set up in the coming weeks. But with Moore back i can see us running riot. Definitely has a lot of promise :). Fuck Angel

Intriago33

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 11:15:42 AM »
Tomorrow should be the best day in three years, Ghiradi backed by Banca Monte Parma and an undisclosed Dairy company from Brescia should finalize the take-over of Parma FC for 5 million euro's with an investment plan of 20 million euro's.

Finally the pain might be over after three long years of torture supporting this club. **fingers crossed**  :sun:

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »
^ yeh mate.. as long as Sanz dont join the running with another painting lol :P

Intriago33

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 11:22:43 AM »
^ yeh mate.. as long as Sanz dont join the running with another painting lol :P

He still thinks he can take-over, hopefully Sanz and Valenza can finally shut the fuck up if Ghiradi indeeds finalizes the deal..

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Completed Transfers *Updated*
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2007, 10:20:53 AM »
Update

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 05:47:52 AM »
Reyna moved to the New York Red Bulls

Lauren: Arsenal -> Portsmouth

Kabba: Sheff Utd -> Watford

NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 12:42:29 PM »
*Update*

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 05:31:50 PM »
Not really important but you have messed up the Ashley Young transfer :)
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2007, 05:20:48 AM »
Yea lol saw it just now. *Fixed*

Intriago33

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 06:46:21 AM »
Charlton reportedly turned down an £18m  :o :o bid from West Ham for Darren Bent.
Should this be true, I don't know what the hell Charlton are thinking. Sign Collins John for £3m and you got a hefty £15m profit.

That's a huge gamble not taking the offer, that money could secure their long-term future should they relegate.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 08:32:55 AM »
Charlton reportedly turned down an £18m  :o :o bid from West Ham for Darren Bent.
Should this be true, I don't know what the hell Charlton are thinking. Sign Collins John for £3m and you got a hefty £15m profit.

That's a huge gamble not taking the offer, that money could secure their long-term future should they relegate.

Who is darren bent?

Intriago33

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 08:35:38 AM »

Who is darren bent?

Charlton and England striker who narrowly missed making the World Cup squad. I think he was the top English goalscorer in the EPL last season.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 08:36:40 AM »

Who is darren bent?

Charlton and England striker who narrowly missed making the World Cup squad. I think he was the top English goalscorer in the EPL last season.

is he really that good

Intriago33

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 08:38:18 AM »

Who is darren bent?

is he really that good

IMO, No.
He's a good player, but I don't think he's as talented as many think. £18m is ridiculous, I can't believe Charlton declined it.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 08:41:26 AM »

Who is darren bent?

is he really that good

IMO, No.
He's a good player, but I don't think he's as talented as many think. £18m is ridiculous, I can't believe Charlton declined it.

You got a source?