Author Topic: WU-TANG CLAN RE-UNITING FOR NEW ALBUM '8 DIAGRAMS'  (Read 417 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WU-TANG CLAN RE-UNITING FOR NEW ALBUM '8 DIAGRAMS'
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 10:31:24 AM »
Good news

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 12:29:35 PM »
good to see them getting back alltogether again.

RIP Ol' Dirty

kemizt

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »
its the wu bitch. konichiwa bitchez
diversify NiGGA!!! LOL

Chappelle Show

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 02:36:55 AM »
if yall couldn't tell this was coming right up under our noses RZA got all the members to do their standard mass quaniities of solo albums to get ya foaming at the mouth then when it's just right the come together to completely takeover the industry alla  97  wu-tang forever dropped and was the most anticipated hip hop album of all time  they had the hip hop world around their fingers and started the real "MOVEMENT"  ( not some fake ass cry for help movement like dipset) so with all this clan works of albums  alot of us new this was coming. It all started with ASON UNIQUIE's death, the clan got hungry  RZA dropped some knowledge with the Wu-tang Manual,then released the OSIRUS mixtape Big Baby Jesus' first post death release. Hot Nikkelz and his  no promotion bullshit dropped a top 5 album of the year ( after his worst solo effort it was needed) with 4:21 the Day After(sick intro on that album) but yet again Death Jam is doing nothing 4  Method Man or Ghostface Killah.... to me GZA had one of his strongest efforts since the Acclaimed Liquid Swords, along  with DJ muggs  Grandmasters was a lyrical masterpiece by the Genius along with Toney Starks having his best year as a solo artist in my opinon 2 top 5 albums of the year with Fishscale and More Fish and also gettin Theodore Unit poppin off and releaseing a book... U-god releasing some forgotten crap then with Masta Killah finally gettin some shine with 2 solo efforts and Inspectah Deck dropping a mixtape/album and Rza gettin into creating musical scores in hollywood for a number of movies, also a underround classic mixtape Dreddy Kruegar presents Think Differntly an album with top notch underground MC's this was the hype that the group needed to get this Album off the ground ... and with the last piece of the puzzle b4 the album "8 diagrams" in being the Highly anticipated sequel Chef Raekwons Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2,this will be the bridge to the group album also i wouldn't be suprised if that wu-tang movie drops b4 the album as well .... so i really wasn't that suprised about a new album when the news came around this was coming 4 a while.... never doubt the ways of THE ABOTT and the saga continues......... Wu-Tang Forever

Protect Your Neck!

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 03:08:57 AM »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 09:04:21 PM »
if yall couldn't tell this was coming right up under our noses RZA got all the members to do their standard mass quaniities of solo albums to get ya foaming at the mouth then when it's just right the come together to completely takeover the industry alla  97  wu-tang forever dropped and was the most anticipated hip hop album of all time  they had the hip hop world around their fingers and started the real "MOVEMENT"  ( not some fake ass cry for help movement like dipset) so with all this clan works of albums  alot of us new this was coming. It all started with ASON UNIQUIE's death, the clan got hungry  RZA dropped some knowledge with the Wu-tang Manual,then released the OSIRUS mixtape Big Baby Jesus' first post death release. Hot Nikkelz and his  no promotion bullshit dropped a top 5 album of the year ( after his worst solo effort it was needed) with 4:21 the Day After(sick intro on that album) but yet again Death Jam is doing nothing 4  Method Man or Ghostface Killah.... to me GZA had one of his strongest efforts since the Acclaimed Liquid Swords, along  with DJ muggs  Grandmasters was a lyrical masterpiece by the Genius along with Toney Starks having his best year as a solo artist in my opinon 2 top 5 albums of the year with Fishscale and More Fish and also gettin Theodore Unit poppin off and releaseing a book... U-god releasing some forgotten crap then with Masta Killah finally gettin some shine with 2 solo efforts and Inspectah Deck dropping a mixtape/album and Rza gettin into creating musical scores in hollywood for a number of movies, also a underround classic mixtape Dreddy Kruegar presents Think Differntly an album with top notch underground MC's this was the hype that the group needed to get this Album off the ground ... and with the last piece of the puzzle b4 the album "8 diagrams" in being the Highly anticipated sequel Chef Raekwons Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2,this will be the bridge to the group album also i wouldn't be suprised if that wu-tang movie drops b4 the album as well .... so i really wasn't that suprised about a new album when the news came around this was coming 4 a while.... never doubt the ways of THE ABOTT and the saga continues......... Wu-Tang Forever

Protect Your Neck!

Wow, you just hyped me up more for this album, props!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 12:26:54 AM »
New Wu-Tang album? I got two words: Hell yeah.

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 09:37:28 AM »
nice cant wait