Author Topic: bone thugs concert last night in pedro  (Read 70 times)

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
bone thugs concert last night in pedro
« on: January 27, 2007, 01:01:58 PM »
alright so i saw these guys last march here in the lbc and i thought it was an awsome show. so when i heard they were back i bought some tix again. ok so i get there at about 8:30 real good parking spot,got to be really close to the front. wow it was a gangster convention in there you knew something was going to go down eventually. i missed the first act, but the following acts were pretty dope its was the squadron (4 mexicans), the suspects (some bald mexican dude) , two black guys came out to they were from the bx
one was named hussain and the other i didnt catch but he said he was big pun's cousin. so its about 10:50 and the host said somebody needs to pick up there homie in the lobby hes knocked the fuck out. at first i though to drunk knocked out, but then riot police showed up and the host told us we all needed to leavefor 30 minuteswhile they cleared the scene.
everybody was drunk and high so everyone was like hell no fuck you fuck the pigs. anyways fast forward a little everyone is outside just a whole fuckin mob aginst a line of police then all of these other police come out with some rifles and guns at the ready postions i think i even saw some knunchucks(however you spell that) so they all start pushining us back. well we were like fuck it lets go get some jack and then come back they said 30 minutes right?? well we went and chilled for a minute we went back the streets were empty and we didnt we didnt even get to see bone. i want my money back!!!!!!!!! or at least another concert
but with a damn dress code these stupid gangster ass fools ruin everything

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: bone thugs concert last night in pedro
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 01:11:09 PM »
damn that's fucked up, I went to go see them in concert one time and only wish and layzie showed up.

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy