Author Topic: Young Buck - Get Buck (produced by Polow Da Don, new single)  (Read 566 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Buck - Get Buck (produced by Polow Da Don, new single)
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 04:16:28 PM »
This is actually produced by Polow Da Don. Check the first verse " I need a beat, let me call Polow"

Talk about jacking Timbos style  :D

KlevaThug

• 'G'
Re: Young Buck - Get Buck (produced by Timbaland, new single)
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 04:24:36 PM »
Timbaland is sick with the beats, nobody is seeing him these days

Yep. March is gonna be the shit. Timbo, Buck, Bone N Thugs and Cham.

Timbo's album is gonna be the best outta all those albums, but March is a good month for hiphop fo sho

Tim's album is gonna sick, production wise, but don't sleep on that Bone Thugs album, Bone gonna surprise alot of people who thought they fell off, Bone's coming hard on this one. Plus Cham's album is gonna be tighty aswell.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2007, 04:37:42 PM »
Buck himself was actually disappointing.  He's the only core G-Unit member i can stand, but he didn't do too much on here.  He's capable of much more.  As far as the beat, it was cool.  I always love Tim's hip hop beats.  I like how he switched up the melody several times which has always been one of his trademarks. 

I will say that I'm also disappointed with the drums on here though.  Vintage Timbo hip hop beats have all kinds of crazy drum patterns throughout the song, and he often switches the fills so much that they are VERY difficult to memorize.  He didn't do that at all here, just kept it very simple and bland.  Then again, with the way Buck rhymed on this it wouldn't have fit well.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2007, 05:10:04 PM »
yeah this is a straight rip-off of timbo's style....uses exactly the same banjo sound and vocal samples that timbo used on sexyback...the complicated drum loop is a signature too...

Aftershock

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2007, 05:26:07 PM »

Talk about jacking Timbos style  :D

still a crazy beat tho

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2007, 05:41:41 PM »
Wait a minute, so is this Polow or Timbo ???

WC Iz Active

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2007, 06:17:03 PM »

Polow
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 06:31:58 PM by Spice 2k7 »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2007, 06:35:50 PM »

Polow smart guy

LOL, somebody's been gettin their feelings hurt huh?  The thread was originally titled as "produced by Timbaland" as you can see if you read the headings of the eariler posts jackass.  Now run along.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2007, 06:38:33 PM »

Polow smart guy

LOL, somebody's been gettin their feelings hurt huh?  The thread was originally titled as "produced by Timbaland" as you can see if you read the headings of the eariler posts jackass.  Now run along.

LOL I took out the smart guy comment b4 u posted that, if you read the whole thrad though you wouldnt have asked the question.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2007, 06:54:32 PM »

Polow smart guy

LOL I took out the smart guy comment b4 u posted that, if you read the whole thrad though you wouldnt have asked the question.

Nah, I usually take Detox at his word.  I read the thread title and took it for what he originally said.  I read a few of the first comments, but I don't like to be swayed by what people are saying when I hear a song for the first time.  Had he posted it as, "I'm not sure who did the beat" I likely would have read on.  But it being Detox and he's usually got the low down, I posted without reading every comment.  I guess the lesson is don't listen to Detox ;D

As far as the smart guy comment, just put it back.  Let it all out.  The truth will set you free.

T-Dub

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2007, 07:02:50 PM »
When I first read that it was Timbaland, I thought both he and Buck could have came better but I see it's not a Timbo beat.  It's better than the Pha record though.  Props Detox

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
ain't 4 kings the next single?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2007, 01:27:40 AM »
If Detox love's it, it must be wack, the guy has the worst taste in music. :P

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2007, 06:31:01 AM »
wow, that song sucks

MIAMI4LIFE

Re: Young Buck - Get Buck (produced by Timbaland, new single)
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2007, 02:05:48 PM »
Timbaland is sick with the beats, nobody is seeing him these days

Yep. March is gonna be the shit. Timbo, Buck, Bone N Thugs and Cham.

Timbo's album is gonna be the best outta all those albums, but March is a good month for hiphop fo sho

Tim's album is gonna sick, production wise, but don't sleep on that Bone Thugs album, Bone gonna surprise alot of people who thought they fell off, Bone's coming hard on this one. Plus Cham's album is gonna be tighty aswell.

Bone got alotta big name producers on their album too, yeah I'm looking forward to it