Author Topic: fucking fat people  (Read 413 times)

Princess187

• Lil Geezy
  • Shorty Bkl 4700
Re: fucking fat people
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »
fat cunts

LMFAO

wish i could give u +1 lol

oh yea u love the drama dont u

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 06:14:45 PM »
haahaha

hilarious.

-KIDRENEGADE-

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 06:18:21 PM »
oh god..anotha "fat" topic lmao...  wonder how many pages it gunna end up with lol
12 if z shows up, 2 otherwise

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 10:33:56 PM »
Actually, healthy food is a good thing.  Schools providing healthy food like vegetables, meat, grain, water, and etc can actually affect people's behavior and control their diet.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 11:31:12 PM »
oh god..anotha "fat" topic lmao...  wonder how many pages it gunna end up with lol
lol

Eventhough healthy food is good for your system, the other food should be served too. People wh are responsible with their eating habits shouldn't be restricted to what they eat just because a small minority of fat fucks don't know when to say no. If society didnt cater to them so much, not so many people would be okay with being overweight. We didn't have this problem 30 years ago because it wasnt nearly as acceptable.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 04:03:36 PM »
lol

Eventhough healthy food is good for your system, the other food should be served too. People wh are responsible with their eating habits shouldn't be restricted to what they eat just because a small minority of fat fucks don't know when to say no. If society didnt cater to them so much, not so many people would be okay with being overweight. We didn't have this problem 30 years ago because it wasnt nearly as acceptable.

mcdonalds era
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 04:04:24 PM »
lol

CIZZOSIZZIGN.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 07:06:54 PM »
lol

the thing is, eating fries and hot dogs is unealthy , point blank, it's not about being fat or not my grandfather had a hearth deasease and he wasn't fat. Do you want schools to provide cigarettes to kids too? Last time i went to Us fat people were about 50% of the population

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 07:10:59 PM »
lol

the thing is, eating fries and hot dogs is unealthy , point blank, it's not about being fat or not my grandfather had a hearth deasease and he wasn't fat. Do you want schools to provide cigarettes to kids too? Last time i went to Us fat people were about 50% of the population
we arent fat, were just show-boating infront of africa

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »
lol

Fries and hot dogs are not illegal to give to minors like cigarettes are so that question you posed made no sense.

Fries and hot dogs are bad, yes, but not if eating occasionally. All I am saying is, just because fat kids gorge themselves on junk food everyday does not mean that the kids who are more responsible with their eating habits should suffer when they want to reward themselves occasionally.

Eventhough diet plays a factor, your grandfather's heart disease may have been gene related. That may be why he had the condition, but wasn't overweight. My grandfather died of heart disease as well before I was even born and he was as skinny as a rail.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 07:55:04 PM »
Lmao, i wish you had a kid or a little brother you would understand that children are not conscious of the bad habits they could be taking.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 07:59:58 PM »
Lmao, i wish you had a kid or a little brother you would understand that children are not conscious of the bad habits they could be taking.

Thats why you teach them yourself.  You think some lunchlady should decide what your son / brother eats?

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 08:34:21 PM »
No need to wish, I do have a younger brother and sister. They both know the consequences of bad food and the benefits of good food. That's why they eat sandwiches and other food with good nutrients ont he week days and enjoy some junk food on weekdays/occasions.

That's why another reason I think these kids are fat is because they're spoiled and not taught about proper nutrition by their parents.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 08:55:41 PM »
No need to wish, I do have a younger brother and sister. They both know the consequences of bad food and the benefits of good food. That's why they eat sandwiches and other food with good nutrients ont he week days and enjoy some junk food on weekdays/occasions.

That's why another reason I think these kids are fat is because they're spoiled and not taught about proper nutrition by their parents.
my parents never taught me what to to eat and what not to eat, but im not a fat ass maufucka. i still eat shit food sometimes, but its just that people are retarded about what they eat, people at my skool ery day for lunch they would eat like 10 pounds of chocolate and a big bottle soda. now those fucking jews bring soda and shit from home.

Chief

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2007, 05:35:19 AM »
^no doubt... try explaining to a kid salad is better than hamburgers... it's what they get on their plate at the end of the day that matters.