Author Topic: fucking fat people  (Read 416 times)

XaNdEr

Re: fucking fat people
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2007, 05:45:53 AM »
it is becoming a bigger problem, like someone said mc donalds era. on every corner of the street you can get your meal of (unhealthy) food, so yeah, the more people get too much weight, the bigger the problem for the society becomes, and the more rules are gonna be made...

instead of hatin on those fat peole (which you got all rights for, i co-sign, but its not gonna help them) you should try to point them the right way, thats what the government is doing with those rules of no soda-machines etc.

it is just a periodically rule, once the numbers of fat people gonna decrease the government will loosen the strap again, thats just the way it goes...so next time you wanna cuss in their face and say fat muthafucka try to tell them WHY they sohuldnt eat *bad* food and the sooner you will have your fastfood on school back  ;)

just for the record, i am against fat people, and for the simple fact they are hella selfish, they dont think of others in no way, no matter what they might make you believe  :-X

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2007, 09:10:13 AM »
thats a prejudice son, but it could be true

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2007, 10:08:49 AM »
Lmao, i wish you had a kid or a little brother you would understand that children are not conscious of the bad habits they could be taking.
No need to wish, I do have a younger brother and sister. They both know the consequences of bad food and the benefits of good food. That's why they eat sandwiches and other food with good nutrients ont he week days and enjoy some junk food on weekdays/occasions.

That's why another reason I think these kids are fat is because they're spoiled and not taught about proper nutrition by their parents.
my parents never taught me what to to eat and what not to eat, but im not a fat ass maufucka. i still eat shit food sometimes, but its just that people are retarded about what they eat, people at my skool ery day for lunch they would eat like 10 pounds of chocolate and a big bottle soda. now those fucking jews bring soda and shit from home.

That's cuz your a vegetarian but you still weigh over 200 pounds.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 11:58:27 AM »
you gotta give good habits to kids and give them what is best for their health

swangin and bangin

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2007, 12:13:50 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmmmm, monster thickburger at hardees.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2007, 03:25:39 PM »
Lmao, i wish you had a kid or a little brother you would understand that children are not conscious of the bad habits they could be taking.
No need to wish, I do have a younger brother and sister. They both know the consequences of bad food and the benefits of good food. That's why they eat sandwiches and other food with good nutrients ont he week days and enjoy some junk food on weekdays/occasions.

That's why another reason I think these kids are fat is because they're spoiled and not taught about proper nutrition by their parents.
my parents never taught me what to to eat and what not to eat, but im not a fat ass maufucka. i still eat shit food sometimes, but its just that people are retarded about what they eat, people at my skool ery day for lunch they would eat like 10 pounds of chocolate and a big bottle soda. now those fucking jews bring soda and shit from home.

That's cuz your a vegetarian but you still weigh over 200 pounds.
6'2 also
muscle weights more than fat
ya feel me