Author Topic: So I Listened to the radio today.  (Read 208 times)

BigBDrugStores

So I Listened to the radio today.
« on: January 29, 2007, 08:00:30 PM »
i was making parts runs today for work and i didnt have any good cds in the company truck. i ended up listening to 95.5 the beat and hot 107.9.

First and Foremost, Fuck You AKON, Fuck You SNOOP. i dont need to hear your song every 15 minutes. i dont want to love you so you dont need to want to love me either. (no homo)

Next, i heard about 5-6 timbo songs. ok, he had the radio on lock last year. but those beats suck. hes only had about 3 good beats last year. 3A.M. is one of them. truth be told, he was a better producer when he was using more samples.

on a lighter note, that chris brown, lil wayne & juelz song is pure crack cocaine.

and j-nicks is a better radio host than a vj.

Chris Brown - Poppin(remix) feat. Lil Wayne & Juelz Santana
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 08:05:14 PM by BigBDrugStores »

swangin and bangin

Re: So I Listened to the radio today.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 08:07:39 PM »
sac got pretty good radio stations
we got
and some times 107.9
they usually play some sick ass music some bay shit some local shit and some times homo ass JUstin timberlake shit

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 08:10:51 PM »
It amazes me that people can listen to the radio anymore.  It's fucking horrible.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 08:35:06 PM »
It amazes me that people can listen to the radio anymore.  It's fucking horrible.
what about xm radio?
i dont have it but i heard that shit koo

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 08:38:08 PM »
what about xm radio?
i dont have it but i heard that shit koo

Yeah XM and Sirius are great.  Def no hate there.  I just mean terrestrial radio.

herpes

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 08:57:13 PM »
i cant even listen to rap radio stations anymore.  When im in a car with no cd player i listen to the classic rock station.

Jakubs

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 07:46:45 PM »
we got
and some times 107.9
they usually play some sick ass music some bay shit some local shit and some times homo ass JUstin timberlake shit

I can't believe you can listen to those stations. The only station I listen to in Sac is 98 Rock. 102.5, 103.5 and 107.9 all sound the same to me.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 09:05:42 PM »
we got
and some times 107.9

I can't believe you can listen to those stations. The only station I listen to in Sac is 98 Rock. 102.5, 103.5 and 107.9 all sound the same to me.
lol i dont bump them when i drive, i got like 30 something cds in my car. but when i was just listin those  stations

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 11:12:15 PM »
In San Diego we got 38.9 and 90.3 and they are both terrible terrible terrible. They play the same songs every 3-4 hours.

I Wanna Love You, Smack That, Fergilous, We Fly High, Irreplaceable, My Love, This Is Why I'm Hot, some songs by Bow Wow and Chris Brown, Walk It Out, some song by Diddy, and any other wack singles out there.

Jakubs

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 11:42:18 PM »
we got
and some times 107.9

lol i dont bump them when i drive, i got like 30 something cds in my car. but when i was just listin those  stations

Okay, that makes sense. I can't believe how garbage the radio is. Makes me want to start my own station. I'm a firm believer that radio should support local artists that wouldn't normally get exposure. I also like 98 Rock because they play everything from the album, not just the singles. Their listeners are knowledgable about rock as well. Whereas with rap stations everyone that calls in wants to hear the same damn songs.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 11:47:01 PM »
in my opinion if u listen to the radio. u dont know music

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 11:49:22 PM »
"So I listened to the radio today"

That was your first mistake...  8)

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 09:28:03 AM »
Satellite Radio will end up over teh next few years snatching listeners and online outlets will. Normal radio is too saturated with comercial corny or just overplayed music. If I put on the radio in the truck or car i will be turning it off guaranteed in 1-2 seconds, LOL

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 10:03:42 AM »
im lucky in the sense that hip-hop aint always on the radio here....so i kinda jus get everytin....altho wen im in work they insist on playin Virgin and that shit is shit lol.....repeats the same oldies every 8 songs lol

Kool Beenz

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 10:25:28 AM »
the radio sucks the dick
all they ever play is fuckin r&gay shit