Author Topic: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME  (Read 2746 times)

wcsoldier

WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME
« on: January 30, 2007, 10:16:37 AM »
 :-X

NEW YORK (AP) -- Kobe Bryant was suspended one game without pay by the NBA on Tuesday for striking San Antonio's Manu Ginobili in the face.

Bryant was to miss Tuesday's game against the New York Knicks, leaving the Lakers without their leading scorer when they opened an eight-game road trip.

The incident occurred with 2.7 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter of the Lakers' 96-94 overtime loss to the Spurs on Sunday.

Bryant is averaging 28.4 points, 5.5 assists and 5.4 rebounds.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 10:19:12 AM »
Fuck that! KG got 1 game ban for something def worse.

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 10:22:41 AM »
I didnt see the play I dont know what happend?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 10:28:19 AM »
How is that the NBA's fault for suspending Kobe. If he hit someone in the face, he should get suspended, this aint hockey. Players get suspended for way more than one game for things not even as bad as hitting someone. I didn't see any video of this, but if he hit him, he should sit.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 10:30:58 AM »
^ it's not like he hit him on purpose. The NBA is a physical sport. Geez.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 10:38:27 AM »
Well like I said, I didn't see the tape. If it was really an accident then ok, but he can't hit someone in the face intentionally. The NBA has to have felt there was at least some wrongdoing on Kobe's part.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 10:47:41 AM »
WTF.....  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

That was an incidental contact, Kobe did not do that on purpose. How the fuck could they possible interpret that as intentional? Kobe was hit shooting  a jumper and Ginobli was hit on accident. There is no way that is intentional.

Fuck David Stern. He is ruining the NBA. Fuck him with an AIDS infested dildoe. Fuck David Stern, and if you didn't hear me the first time, FUCK DAVID STERN
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 10:49:42 AM »
Well like I said, I didn't see the tape. If it was really an accident then ok, but he can't hit someone in the face intentionally. The NBA has to have felt there was at least some wrongdoing on Kobe's part.

What happened was that Kobe was foulded by Ginobli while shooting a jumper. Kobe's arms flailed out from the contact and Kobe inadvertantly hit Ginobli in the face with his back hand. It was not intentional. It's the difference between turning around and accidentally hitting someone vs balling up your fist and socking somone. Big difference.

FUCK DAVID STERN

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

rik

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 10:51:13 AM »

That was an incidental contact, Kobe did not do that on purpose. How the fuck could they possible interpret that as intentional? Kobe was hit shooting  a jumper and Ginobli was hit on accident. There is no way that is intentional.

Fuck David Stern. He is ruining the NBA. Fuck him with an AIDS infested dildoe. Fuck David Stern, and if you didn't hear me the first time, FUCK DAVID STERN

Yeah man, this is some bullshit.

David Stern is a fuckin' faggot bitch.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 10:54:56 AM »

Yeah man, this is some bullshit.

David Stern is a fuckin' faggot bitch.

another thing, if it was so intentional, why didn't the refs call anything. This is nothing like the Mike Miller incident. This is complete bullshit.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 11:07:40 AM »
Yeah, if anything Ginobli should be suspended for hitting Kobe's hand with his face.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 11:08:29 AM »
Holy shit, where do I begin? Stern strikes again!

I was just gunna make this topic with info included for Laker fans to contact the league about this RIDICULOUS treatment... Think about all the shots Kobe has taken to the head over the years, this is ABSURD. Not in my wildest conspiracy imagination would I even think up something like this... does ANYONE out there still deny the leagues hate for Kobe? Dude ACCIDENTLY hit Ginobli in the face with the follow through on an off-balance play, WTF is that suspension all about? Insane shit... I mean, what in the fucking hell, can Adolf Hitler David Stern make it any more obvious that the NBA has it in for Kobe?! Anyone remember how many games Raja Bell got in the playoffs last season? LOLLLL. Check for yourself:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ajWO4FeTrTI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ajWO4FeTrTI</a>

Disgusting...If it's Wade, he goes to the line for the win...No doubt in my mind that Kobe and the Lakers are playing against more than 5 players each night. Kobe's eyes NEVER left the basket. Not only was it completely inadvertent, but nothing was even called on the play and he even came over to see if Manu was okay. It's a natural reaction to flail your arms to draw a foul. Even Manu and Popovich know and admitted it was inadvertent!

NBA FANS, IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE STATE OF THE LEAGUE, PLEASE CONTACT THEM NOW!

http://www.nba.com/email_us/

(212) 407-8000

For those that didn't believe the conspiracy theory, do you believe it now? MITCH KUPCHAK, SAY SOMETHING! PHIL JACKSON, REFUSE TO COACH TONIGHT! KOBE, REFUSE TO PLAY THE ALL-STAR GAME!...THE LAKER COMMUNITY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING, GODAMNIT!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 11:10:00 AM by Now_I_Know »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 11:14:01 AM »
^^^ LOL chill out dude, it's not that serious. Besides, if the Lakers lose some more, they r better off slipping to the 6 and playing Utah in the playoffs instead of S.A. or worse.

But after hearing the play described, then it wasn't Kobe's fault, and if it wasn't called a flagrant at game time, then he should NOT be suspended.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 11:23:41 AM »
Kobe/Phil Jackson Shocked At Suspension

Kobe Bryant said he was "shocked" by his one-game suspension for hitting Manu Ginobili in the face on Sunday.

Bryant said he unintentionally elbowed him and felt "terrible" about the play. However, Bryant said he can't believe he was suspended.

"I haven't seen a precedence for this. There's unintentional elbows that take place in a game all the time," Bryant told reporters at Madison Square Garden.

Bryant hit Ginobili while trying to defend a shot with 2.7 seconds remaining.

"I'm blown away by it. It makes no sense," Bryant said.

Bryant's suspension also surprised Lakers coach Phil Jackson.

"I have been a little disappointed with how Kobe has been treated as a premier player," Jackson said.

Bryant was not ejected for the incident and finished with 31 points in the 96-94 loss.

With Bryant suspended, the Lakers will open an eight-game road trip without their leading scorer.

Bryant is averaging 28.4 points, 5.5 assists and 5.4 rebounds.

New York will be almost as pissed as Laker fans, and even more shocked/disappointed. Kobe only comes to the Garden once a year. Fuckin NBA... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 11:28:36 AM »
^^^ LOL chill out dude, it's not that serious. Besides, if the Lakers lose some more, they r better off slipping to the 6 and playing Utah in the playoffs instead of S.A. or worse.

But after hearing the play described, then it wasn't Kobe's fault, and if it wasn't called a flagrant at game time, then he should NOT be suspended.

CHILL?! How the fuck can I chill when the NBA obviously has it in for my favorite team/player?...Plays like this happen every game!! Something like that happens to Wade and he goes to the line for the win!!! How the fuck do you expect ANY Laker fan to "chill" with this bullshit and claim that "it's not that serious"? There are Laker fans out there who are refusing to watch the regular season games because of bullshit like this! Pretty serious shit, homie...