Author Topic: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME  (Read 2745 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2007, 11:52:08 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uYa_yyOEbu0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uYa_yyOEbu0</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2007, 11:58:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NjWO4FeTrTI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NjWO4FeTrTI</a>

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2007, 12:09:45 AM »
Damn, man, you keep proving that you REALLY don't watch basketball...Melo is in "the circle of new superstars that the NBA is trying to promote"?? Where the fuck are you getting this bullshit, man? The league HATES Melo and his image. he's been caught with weed twice already, talks shit on rap DVDs, gets into fights on and off the court, etc etc. To the NBA, he's a flat out THUG. Everyone knows the NBA despises what Melo has done while with the league and the "thug" image he's brought along..Hence the WAY heavier promotion and preferential treatment towards LeBron and Wade over the past few years. LMAO@this blatant ignorance....Face it, Jake, you're the ONLY Laker fan who thinks Kobe gets respect from the refs and the league...You prove that you don't follow the team, and even basketball for that matter, with your clueless statements... :-\

yeah he does all that but that but he's still on tv being promoted as the nba's future. espn loves him like they love wade and lebron.  i even got into an argument with you over wade when i said he was a superstar his rookie and sophmore year with lebron and MELO,lol. now you're changing your story?  look man melo is not HATED by the LEAGUE. plain and simple. and if melo is for all that he does....gee i wonder WHY kobe is hated by the league.....RAPE CASE, CHEATS ON WIFE, Has coach quit team, gets into beef with leader of the team, gets into fights on court  with reggie miller, chris childs, ect. ect. it's not like he's the leagues sportsman of the year either.

and stil with ALLLLLLLLLL that said, it's my OPINION , kobe's 1 game suspention is not a conspiracy from stu jackson and david stern, it's more of their way of distancing the league from that piston/pacer fight. it's your OPINION that they conspire against kobe any way they can.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2007, 12:18:10 AM »
What the hell are you talking about now? Melo is DEFINITELY hated by the league, everyone knows this, it's not even questioned. he's part of what David Stern is tryna step away from. Stop speaking your usual nonsense. It's my opinion, along with many others, that the league and league officials have no respect for Kobe Bryant, even as the best player in the league, and due to that the Lakers and their fans get screwed over, along with Kobe...You keep comparing this to other suspensions, yet even you said this has been the worst yet. This would not happen to any other player, mark my words, people take shots to the face on a nightly basis in the NBA...The league is cracking...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2007, 12:20:34 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uYa_yyOEbu0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uYa_yyOEbu0</a>
great (well simple and obvious) analysis by Greg Anthony...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2007, 12:46:10 AM »
What the hell are you talking about now? Melo is DEFINITELY hated by the league, everyone knows this, it's not even questioned. he's part of what David Stern is tryna step away from.
melo might not uphold the image stern wants but you're making it seem like the league sabatages the nuggets,lol.

Stop speaking your usual nonsense. It's my opinion, along with many others, that the league and league officials have no respect for Kobe Bryant, even as the best player in the league, and due to that the Lakers and their fans get screwed over, along with Kobe...
this isn't my nonsense, i'm sorry you're incapable of detecting sarcasm. this nonsense is straight out of your mouth with the whole 'it's my opinion' thing.

You keep comparing this to other suspensions, yet even you said this has been the worst yet.

like i said this is the worst 1 game suspention because
1. kobe didn't try to hurt manu
2. if this was in the pre pistons/pacer fight era nba , all kobe would have gotten was a fine
this isn't the worst 1 game suspention because there's a conspiracy against kobe, not it's the worst 1 game suspention because it's an overraction by the league because of how quickly games are turning into brawls anymore. kobe in his past IS guilty of being apart of those. was he THIS time around...no. but kobe is the example for some reason

This would not happen to any other player, mark my words, people take shots to the face on a nightly basis in the NBA...The league is cracking...PeACe

and you don't think this game being on sunday afternoon, mind you the first sunday in 20 weeks with no football , at a national level didn't effect the decision from the league? any other night MAYBE ,just maybe kobe would have been slapped with a fine (don't think he would have deserved that either but...) you're only looking at this through one pair of eyes.

it's not a kobe vs the league thing. it's a league vs an image struggle thing.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 12:59:33 AM by Don Jacob »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2007, 12:52:31 AM »
The league is not cleaning up its image by claiming Kobe meant to do that on purpose and portraying him as a classless thug by suspending him for it when he clearly didn't. That logic is dumber than you believing the league has respect for Kobe... :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2007, 01:00:47 AM »
The league is not cleaning up its image by claiming Kobe meant to do that on purpose and portraying him as a classless thug by suspending him for it when he clearly didn't. That logic is dumber than you believing the league has respect for Kobe... :-X

where did i say that the league has respect for kobe? all i said is the league is not conspiring against kobe

ecrazy

« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2007, 01:04:52 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NjWO4FeTrTI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NjWO4FeTrTI</a>
Indesputable Evidence again! Listen to the announcer, "the right arm of kobe coming down smacking ginobli"

ecrazy

« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2007, 01:05:54 AM »

where did i say that the league has respect for kobe? all i said is the league is not conspiring against kobe
giving him something logical to understand is like trying to dig thru walls with a spoon, he wont get it for a lloooong time

swangin and bangin

« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2007, 01:07:13 AM »
fuck the bullshit,he came back after the day off and got like 40 something points.
this shit should be locked
ya feel me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2007, 01:07:27 AM »

giving him something logical to understand is like trying to dig thru walls with a spoon, he wont get it for a lloooong time

5 pages, and still no one quotes reply 36. LOLLL@the gay retard speaking about logic.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2007, 01:07:32 AM »
lol @ phil quiting...his contract expired  ::)

gets into beef with leader of the team,

LMAO

"The other players on the team wanted to make sure he (kobe) earned everything he got, that the coach didn't just give him something just because the fans wanted to see this young phenom play," recalled Del Harris, Bryant's first coach with the Lakers.

That was especially true of Shaquille O'Neal, the game's dominant young center who felt immense pressure to win championships. Each season his dislike of Bryant had grown.

"What suprised me about Shaquille during our early days in Los Angeles was how frustrated he got," said former Lakers GM Jerry West.

"He was not fun to be around. The shortcomings of our team and his teammates made him angry because he knew he was going to be judged on how much we won."

How angry?

Just months before Jackson arrived, O'Neal slapped Bryant during a pickup game at the Laker practice facility.

"It would not be forgotten," former Laker guard Derek Fisher said of the incident.

When Jackson and his coaching staff began work in Los Angeles, they were caught off guard by O'Neal's animosity toward Bryant.

"There was a lot of hatred in his heart," Tex Winter said of O'Neal. "He would speak his mind in our team meetings. He was saying really hateful. Kobe just took it and kept going."

Jackson had long been known for building an outstanding personal relationship with Michael Jordan in Chicago. That had been his strategy from the start: A great relationship with Jordan meant that everyone else on the team would fall in line.

Jackson astutely read that he faced a more severe choice in Los Angeles. The situation dictated that he could not be close to both Laker stars. So he made a logical choice, according to Winter. "Very early in our time in LA, Phil made the decision to go with Shaq. And he made it clear to Kobe and the press and everyone else that it was Shaq's team. He made it clear that he was far more interested in accommodating Shaq than Kobe. And Kobe seemed to accept this."

Winter, however, began to have concerns immediately. He said that he told Jackson that he (Jackson) seemed intent on making Bryant his "whipping boy," the player on which the coach traditionally takes out all of his frustration. Winter told Jackson that making a budding young superstar a whipping boy wasn't a good idea.

"Phil was trying to figure me out a little bit," Bryant recalled. "One of the things I told him is, "There's nothing to figure out. I'm just trying to play the game and learn the game the best I can." Once we got that established we started moving a little bit. But I didn't get into his mind games. I had so many other things to think about with this game. I didn't really have the time even to do that."

His relationship with Jackson only worsened over their five years together in LA. Winter said it was made worse by Jackson's refusal to have any sort of in-depth meeting or relationship with the young guard.

At the same time, Jackson leveled a variety of public attacks at Bryant during those years. At one point, Jackson told reporters that Bryant had sabotaged his own high school games to make himself look like a star.

Despite the situation, Bryant kept his anger under control, Winter said,

Having witnessed the unfolding behind-the-scenes drama over five years, Buss told Jackson that was fine; his services would no longer be needed.

Stunned, Jackson abruptly changed his approach with Bryant. Suddenly, the coach began trying to have a relationship with Bryant, Winter said. And Bryant responded in kind.

"But it was too late," Winter said.

It was simply a huge mistake to not keep Bryant in the loop, said Winter. "I think Phil realises that now."

- Excerpted from the forthcoming book, The Show - The Inside Story of The Spectacular Los Angeles Lakers in the Words of Those Who Lived It. Scheduled for December release by McGraw-Hill.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2007, 01:09:07 AM »
watch these vids and see what he was trying to do...

http://nba.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/31/what-kobe-was-really-trying-to-do/
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2007, 01:13:59 AM »
The NBA is right: Kobe's movement is unnatural. Nothing wrong with saying that. But it wasn't intentional imho. I mean keep in mind that it was the last shoot of the game, that Kobe's goal was to score and to win, not to defend. And the 3 refs were watching him cause it was pretty clear he was the go-to-guy. Now, how i see it, Manu almost blocked Kobe (great D), and Kobe faked a contact by moving like that the right hand, and unintentionally hitting Manu (that's how i see it). Unintentionally. But yeah, it was an unnatural movement. But there's a big problem the NBA didn't consider. If it was intentional, it was a foul. So the Spurs had to go to the line for 2 FT's (with 1-2 secs left) to win the game. It's not only about the unnatural movement. It's about the fact it was a foul or not, firts. If it was, 3 refs made a mistake. And they reviewed in on the moviola and still made a mistake. How is it possible? So no matter how you see it it's a big big mistake done by the NBA. Cause if you feel like the NBA is right, 3 refs were wrong, and they were wrong after reviewing it on the moviola too. If you feel the NBA is wrong, then it's some bullshit, cause the Lakers lost in NYC without Kobe (and NYC lost Kobe). The thing that i can't accept is that the NBA thinks they are better judges that 3 fucking refs, who watched the same replays. That's unacceptable to me. The judges should be the refs and the refs only, not somebody in the NBA Offices. Fuck that. Most patetic suspension EVER. That's how i see it. It was a 50-50 situation (foul by Kobe-unintentional movement by Kobe), but THE REFS JUDGED IT A NORMAL SITUATION. It should have ended there. Fuck the NBA.