Author Topic: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME  (Read 2744 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2007, 01:15:42 AM »
did anything serious even happen to ganobli or whatever his name is?

ecrazy

« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2007, 01:18:03 AM »
The league is not cleaning up its image by claiming Kobe meant to do that on purpose and portraying him as a classless thug by suspending him for it when he clearly didn't. That logic is dumber than you believing the league has respect for Kobe... :-X

where did i say that the league has respect for kobe? all i said is the league is not conspiring against kobe
giving him something logical to understand is like trying to dig thru walls with a spoon, he wont get it for a lloooong time

5 pages, and still no one quotes reply 36. LOLLL@the gay retard speaking about logic.
who's going to go back and look for "reply 36" ?? only loser who does shit like that is you, you fuckin lame ass

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2007, 01:18:40 AM »
watch these vids and see what he was trying to do...

http://nba.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/31/what-kobe-was-really-trying-to-do/
lol and who says kobe doesn't always get fouls called in his favor

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

swangin and bangin

« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2007, 01:19:12 AM »
The league is not cleaning up its image by claiming Kobe meant to do that on purpose and portraying him as a classless thug by suspending him for it when he clearly didn't. That logic is dumber than you believing the league has respect for Kobe... :-X

where did i say that the league has respect for kobe? all i said is the league is not conspiring against kobe
giving him something logical to understand is like trying to dig thru walls with a spoon, he wont get it for a lloooong time

5 pages, and still no one quotes reply 36. LOLLL@the gay retard speaking about logic.
who's going to go back and look for "reply 36" ?? only loser who does shit like that is you, you fuckin lame ass
good comeback.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2007, 01:19:51 AM »

LMAO. That's it, man, you DONT watch the Lakers...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2007, 01:20:16 AM »
The NBA is right: Kobe's movement is unnatural. Nothing wrong with saying that. But it wasn't intentional imho. I mean keep in mind that it was the last shoot of the game, that Kobe's goal was to score and to win, not to defend. And the 3 refs were watching him cause it was pretty clear he was the go-to-guy. Now, how i see it, Manu almost blocked Kobe (great D), and Kobe faked a contact by moving like that the right hand, and unintentionally hitting Manu (that's how i see it). Unintentionally. But yeah, it was an unnatural movement. But there's a big problem the NBA didn't consider. If it was intentional, it was a foul. So the Spurs had to go to the line for 2 FT's (with 1-2 secs left) to win the game. It's not only about the unnatural movement. It's about the fact it was a foul or not, firts. If it was, 3 refs made a mistake. And they reviewed in on the moviola and still made a mistake. How is it possible? So no matter how you see it it's a big big mistake done by the NBA. Cause if you feel like the NBA is right, 3 refs were wrong, and they were wrong after reviewing it on the moviola too. If you feel the NBA is wrong, then it's some bullshit, cause the Lakers lost in NYC without Kobe (and NYC lost Kobe). The thing that i can't accept is that the NBA thinks they are better judges that 3 fucking refs, who watched the same replays. That's unacceptable to me. The judges should be the refs and the refs only, not somebody in the NBA Offices. Fuck that. Most patetic suspension EVER. That's how i see it. It was a 50-50 situation (foul by Kobe-unintentional movement by Kobe), but THE REFS JUDGED IT A NORMAL SITUATION. It should have ended there. Fuck the NBA.

i agree , i love how the NBA likes to go around promoting "confidence in the refs" but right here they just ignored that  shit to protect their image.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2007, 01:21:24 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uYa_yyOEbu0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uYa_yyOEbu0</a>
great (well simple and obvious) analysis by Greg Anthony...

Perfect analysis.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2007, 01:22:08 AM »

c'mon man you mean to tell me that THAT"S a foul?!
and if there's some kind of vast conspiracy from the league kobe's going to get that kind of wade-ish call to WIN the game? pleeeeeeeeeeease.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2007, 01:24:37 AM »
LOL@thinking they did this to "protect their image"...The only reason most of the people know about this incident is because the NBA turned it into a big deal out of nothing with the suspension. No one was even thinking about it 5 mins after it happened. On top of that, they're fucking their image even more by saying their top player is classless enough to take a cheapshot when even the recipent of the blow was backing him up and saying it was an accident...Great protection of the image there!

ecrazy

« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2007, 01:25:42 AM »
more excuses from laker fans, i think they are trying to build this blanket of conspiracies and stories on how the league and refs are anti lakers so that they can have a cover to when things dont go well for them (playoffs, not winning division, losing in the first round, etc. )
i think its really lame. Like seriously, Star Trek Nerd lame

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2007, 01:29:10 AM »
LOL@thinking they did this to "protect their image"...The only reason most of the people know about this incident is because the NBA turned it into a big deal out of nothing with the suspension. No one was even thinking about it 5 mins after it happened. On top of that, they're fucking their image even more by saying their top player is classless enough to take a cheapshot when even the recipent of the blow was backing him up and saying it was an accident...Great protection of the image there!
u say all of that like it's FACT, i watched the game and i watched highlights that night and it was heavily talked about ,lol
and with all that said , the nba is a dumb organization here lately, and even dumber for giving out that suspention, that's why i stand by statement NFL>NBA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2007, 01:30:54 AM »

c'mon man you mean to tell me that THAT"S a foul?!
and if there's some kind of vast conspiracy from the league kobe's going to get that kind of wade-ish call to WIN the game? pleeeeeeeeeeease.

First of all, of course some refs are gunna do their job the best they can, while most have a pre-set mindstate against Kobe. If you watched more Laker games, you'd know that this was even a point of emphasis with the broadcast teams! That happened to be a good call.. watch the video, Devin Brown makes contact with Kobe's arm while running into him, of course that's a foul. a very mild and dumb one, but the correct call nonetheless...If you honestly watch the Lakers and think Kobe doesn't get unfair ref treatment in a good portion of the games, then I don't know what to say. That's simply amazing to me...But I honestly doubt you watch that much, so you wouldn't really know now, would you?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2007, 01:31:37 AM »

I agree. And i wrote it too. He was faking a contact because he got blocked.

ecrazy

« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2007, 01:33:10 AM »
Not that I care, but LMAO @ my karma going down from 260's to 279 almost 280. Thanks Elior!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2007, 01:34:47 AM »
more excuses from laker fans, i think they are trying to build this blanket of conspiracies and stories on how the league and refs are anti lakers so that they can have a cover to when things dont go well for them (playoffs, not winning division, losing in the first round, etc. )
i think its really lame. Like seriously, Star Trek Nerd lame

Man i'm a Laker fan too. And i ain't talking about a conspiracy. Jacob is a Laker fan, and he ain't talking about a conspiracy.
But shit man, according to you we should just accept it and say "thank you NBA" not to be considered "dickriders" and shit?
LOL. It's a doubt situation. Everybody is saying how he sees it. Relax.
AND... it's not like the NBA is showing Kobe love anyway... it's pretty obvious they hate on him.
So i understand NIK & Co. talking about a conspiracy against the Lakers.
It's an NBA fault, not a Laker fans fault.