Author Topic: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME  (Read 2750 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME
« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2007, 01:34:58 AM »
watch these vids and see what he was trying to do...

http://nba.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/31/what-kobe-was-really-trying-to-do/

I agree. And i wrote it too. He was faking a contact because he got blocked.

He was either a.)trying to create contact b.)trying to create space or c.)compensating for lack of balance. I highly doubt he was "faking" the contact, but maybe you got your wordings mixed up...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2007, 01:36:34 AM »
Not that I care, but LMAO @ my karma going down from 260's to 279 almost 280. Thanks Elior!

:'( :'( :'(

LOL! Another bitch crying about their karma...Here's your first -1 from me...there will be plenty more to make you cry where that came from.. :-*

and LMAO@ECrazy wondering why he gets negative karma on WCC.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2007, 01:37:11 AM »
Kobe was trying to draw a foul and smacked Ginobli in the face. He didn't try to do it, and he certainly didn't deserve a suspension, but the fact of the matter is he flung his arm out and hit a player in the face trying to fake out the refs so they would call a foul. As I recall NIK, you were making fun of Wade for the exact same thing, but Kobe did it here and you take his side.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: February 01, 2007, 01:38:11 AM »

lol and who says kobe doesn't always get fouls called in his favor

LMAO. That's it, man, you DONT watch the Lakers...

c'mon man you mean to tell me that THAT"S a foul?!
and if there's some kind of vast conspiracy from the league kobe's going to get that kind of wade-ish call to WIN the game? pleeeeeeeeeeease.

First of all, of course some refs are gunna do their job the best they can, while most have a pre-set mindstate against Kobe. If you watched more Laker games, you'd know that this was even a point of emphasis with the broadcast teams! That happened to be a good call.. watch the video, Devin Brown makes contact with Kobe's arm while running into him, of course that's a foul. a very mild and dumb one, but the correct call nonetheless...If you honestly watch the Lakers and think Kobe doesn't get unfair ref treatment in a good portion of the games, then I don't know what to say. That's simply amazing to me...But I honestly doubt you watch that much, so you wouldn't really know now, would you?

Man that's NOT a foul.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2007, 01:38:41 AM »
Kobe was trying to draw a foul and smacked Ginobli in the face. He didn't try to do it, and he certainly didn't deserve a suspension, but the fact of the matter is he flung his arm out and hit a player in the face trying to fake out the refs so they would call a foul. As I recall NIK, you were making fun of Wade for the exact same thing, but Kobe did it here and you take his side.

He didn't fake out shit, he was tryna create contact, players do this all the time...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2007, 01:40:11 AM »

and if there's some kind of vast conspiracy from the league kobe's going to get that kind of wade-ish call to WIN the game? pleeeeeeeeeeease.

First of all, of course some refs are gunna do their job the best they can, while most have a pre-set mindstate against Kobe. If you watched more Laker games, you'd know that this was even a point of emphasis with the broadcast teams! That happened to be a good call.. watch the video, Devin Brown makes contact with Kobe's arm while running into him, of course that's a foul. a very mild and dumb one, but the correct call nonetheless...If you honestly watch the Lakers and think Kobe doesn't get unfair ref treatment in a good portion of the games, then I don't know what to say. That's simply amazing to me...But I honestly doubt you watch that much, so you wouldn't really know now, would you?

Man that's NOT a foul.

If you run into someone with your arms up and even brush their arm on their way down, going by the rule-book, it's a foul. Refs tend to not make that call to decide games, but it's still a foul...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2007, 01:42:15 AM »

He didn't fake out shit, he was tryna create contact, players do this all the time...LOL.

Maybe it's my english. Help me to understand it. You're saying he's trying to force Ginobili hitting him?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2007, 01:43:52 AM »
If you run into someone with your arms up and even brush their arm on their way down, going by the rule-book, it's a foul. Refs tend to not make that call to decide games, but it's still a foul...PeACe

No it's not. It's a foul if there's a contact. And there's no contact there. Simple as that. Anyway it was so hard to be seen that it looked like a contact in the first place. Those are not the things that makes me mad, man. A ref can make a mistake like this one. The thing that makes me mad is the NBA changing the decision of 3 refs.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2007, 01:44:14 AM »

first of all my initial post was out of sarcasm...i'm sorry your not capable of getting that. second of all if you want to call that a foul? it's a pussy foul if it is, one that if my memory recalls right was in a semi physical game, meaning that the standard that the refs were setting that game, that shouldn't even have been called. i'm glad it did but  by the standard of the game....lol
plus you make it seem like kobe never gets calls in his favor.....hense my sarcasm, there's proof right there, he got a chance to win the game with a bitch ass d-wade type foul. pretty amazing considering how over dramatic you paint the picture of kobe's foul shots.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: February 01, 2007, 01:44:51 AM »

Maybe it's my english. Help me to understand it. You're saying he's trying to force Ginobili hitting him?

He feels someone running into him, so he wants to create contact and draw a foul...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: February 01, 2007, 01:46:26 AM »

He feels someone running into him, so he wants to create contact and draw a foul...

Yeah. That's it.

Oh, obviously that means it's not intentional and it's not a foul.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #146 on: February 01, 2007, 01:46:37 AM »

first of all my initial post was out of sarcasm...i'm sorry your not capable of getting that. second of all if you want to call that a foul? it's a pussy foul if it is, one that if my memory recalls right was in a semi physical game, meaning that the standard that the refs were setting that game, that shouldn't even have been called. i'm glad it did but  by the standard of the game....lol
plus you make it seem like kobe never gets calls in his favor.....hense my sarcasm, there's proof right there, he got a chance to win the game with a bitch ass d-wade type foul. pretty amazing considering how over dramatic you paint the picture of kobe's foul shots.

Like I said, of course there are some refs out there who don't hold something against Kobe. Doesn't mean that a good portion of them don't..

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: February 01, 2007, 01:47:06 AM »

But Ginobli cleanly blocked Kobe. There is no way in hell the refs were going to call a foul, so Kobe tried to make it look like Ginobli ran into him. That seems to be the only logical explanation since Kobe's motion was completely and utterly unnatural. The only other way Kobe's arm would flail like that is if he got fouled and that was not the case at all. There was a good distance between Ginobli and Kobe.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #148 on: February 01, 2007, 01:48:52 AM »

first of all my initial post was out of sarcasm...i'm sorry your not capable of getting that. second of all if you want to call that a foul? it's a pussy foul if it is, one that if my memory recalls right was in a semi physical game, meaning that the standard that the refs were setting that game, that shouldn't even have been called. i'm glad it did but  by the standard of the game....lol

Like I said, of course there are some refs out there who don't hold something against Kobe. Doesn't mean that a good portion of them don't..

...hence the sarcasm

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: February 01, 2007, 01:51:34 AM »

But Ginobli cleanly blocked Kobe. There is no way in hell the refs were going to call a foul, so Kobe tried to make it look like Ginobli ran into him. That seems to be the only logical explanation since Kobe's motion was completely and utterly unnatural. The only other way Kobe's arm would flail like that is if he got fouled and that was not the case at all. There was a good distance between Ginobli and Kobe.

Man keep in mind it lasted less than a fucking second. Kobe's reaction to the blocked shot was to protect the ball with the right hand (he grabs the ball with the left), cause he knew Manu was there ready to steal it. He's creating space AND he's searching for a contact at the same time. Less than a second. It was an automatic movement, he didn't even had time to think about it. He's def not intentionally trying to hit Manu. And even if he's faking a contact or tying to make it looks like Manu hitted him, it still doesn't change a thing. The contact is unintentional. Please don't understimate the fact MANU BLOCKED KOBE. I mean Kobe did it because of the block. He didn't have time to think about it. It's a less-than-a-second natural reaction. The movement is unnatural (not a basketball movement), but the reaction is natural. He's acting on instinct, not intentionally. It's not like out of nowhere he hitted Manu instead of shooting.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 01:57:29 AM by Antonio »