Author Topic: wii availability in the uk  (Read 283 times)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
wii availability in the uk
« on: February 01, 2007, 04:05:48 AM »
I live in Glasgow, and Ive been trying to get one for the past week or so.

I didn't realise that there would still be such a high demand.. Every shop i go in they tell me 'its sold out' and they dont know when it will be back in stock.

Iv also had a few saying 'we got some in today but ther all sold out', and thats at like 12pm.

If they don't know when they are due to be in stock how can i possibly know, and i don't fancy going in at 9am to check every day!

Is there any website out there that 1 can order one from which would arrive quick??? Apart from ebay, becos i don't want to pay over the odds.

Don Seer

Re: wii availability in the uk
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 04:47:24 AM »

dunno man.. i think find out when they're coming in to stores and be there at 8 or 9am?

getting a friendly guy in a shop to give you a hint, or just getting lucky is prob the only way

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 05:17:10 AM »
The Wii is owning shit.  People thought this thing would be a fluke but the DS already kind of paved the road for being hard to get... it's sold consistantly since it was released, every week selling tens of thousands of systems, I figured the Wii would follow suit.  I hope the good games keep flowing, though.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 08:07:21 AM »
Yea, guess im going to have to keep trying and hopefully get lucky!

Thanks anyways!

rayza

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 02:24:39 AM »
try gamestation if theres one near you, they are still taking preorders (for a £20 deposit)
I preordered mine yesterday they reckon i'll have it by end of feb.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 06:55:24 AM »
my mates brother got his off ebay for around £190-200 with two controllers and two games.. to be honest not sure if thats a good price but the wii is dope too play  :)

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 11:13:21 AM »
^ thats under retail :)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 12:59:49 PM »
my mates brother got his off ebay for around £190-200 500-600 with two controllers and two games.. to be honest not sure if thats a good price but the wii is dope too play  :)