Author Topic: Shaq Goes Down...........Again.  (Read 1206 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Shaq Goes Down...........Again.
« on: January 30, 2007, 08:24:45 PM »
Shaquille O'Neal-C-Heat Injured
Jan. 30 - 1:48 pm et

After pulling a muscle in his left calf during Monday's team practice, Shaquille O'Neal joined Dwyane Wade on the sidelines for the end of the session.

Whatever happened doesn't sound good. "Shaq came up lame early on in practice, (and) felt something pop in his calf," interim coach Ron Rothstein said. "We're not sure what the ramifications of that are going to be." It could be a complication of the knee injury that kept him out for two months, but either way, we cannot expect that he'll play tonight against Milwaukee. If the injury turns out to be serious, this will be an absolute waste of a season for O'Neal.
Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

:laugh:

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Shaq Goes Down...........Again.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 08:31:29 PM »
as Jerry Seinfeld would say "thats a shame"
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 08:50:04 PM »
andre the giant part 2.  sorry to say it, but its true.   :grumpy:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 08:53:23 PM »
oh well 8)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 08:54:27 PM »
 :'(
danm!!! this ain't the way I imagined Shaq's career ending like...

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »
pusssssssyyyyyyyyyy

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 10:25:08 PM »
What a bunch of haters.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 11:16:31 PM »
Damn why didn't the Lakers give him the contract extension!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 03:58:40 AM »
Maybe they are just working something out for O'Neal to be able to rest the whole season... so he can be back in the playoffs and destroy the teams with his one of a kind dominance.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 04:15:00 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 06:42:59 AM »
Shaq is being a bitch, what the fuck is wrong with him?  Hes been sitting on the bench forever on my fantasy team, I get him back for like 2 games and he puts up like 5 points and a fart in the paint, now hes hurt again....Dude needs to retire before he embarasses himself even more.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 10:40:06 AM »
^^LOL. I woulda' traded him a LONG time ago if he was on my fantasy team...What a waste of a roster spot. :-\

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 10:52:44 AM »
^^LOL. I woulda' traded him a LONG time ago if he was on my fantasy team...What a waste of a roster spot. :-\
I traded for him!  haha even worse...well, I traded Charlie V (who was also hurt at the time) for Shaq.  Honestly, i didnt expect him to be this bad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 10:58:34 AM »
I traded for him!  haha even worse...well, I traded Charlie V (who was also hurt at the time) for Shaq.  Honestly, i didnt expect him to be this bad.

TERRIBLE move. I'd definitely try shopping Shaq around if I was you. And if worse came to worse, I'd even drop him for a FA...Who's available in your league?

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 11:07:15 AM »

TERRIBLE move. I'd definitely try shopping Shaq around if I was you. And if worse came to worse, I'd even drop him for a FA...Who's available in your league?
The only guy Im considering dropping him for is Nazr Mohammed.  But like I said, I honestly didnt expect Shaq to be THIS BAD.  I was waiting, hoping hed put up at least 15 and 9 with a block per game or something, but right now its doubtful.  Trading him is almost out of the question, his value has gone down so much that nobody wants to make a deal for him.  And as of right now, who even knows when he will return to playing in games.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2007, 11:12:05 AM »
Who is available in your league? Mikki Moore? Nick Collison? Chris Wilcox? Andrew Bynum? Kwame Brown?...Any of those would be improvements over Shaq as of now.