Author Topic: Cuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss ?  (Read 624 times)

Raphael

LMFAO!!!!!

Mase: wooow wooow wooow

Narrator

Whoever taught you Islam fucked up on it, LOL.

IT'S DIPSET BITCH.

When did I ever say I consider myself a Muslim?  Just because I reference Allah?

Samoan Enforcer

^i just think its amazing you expect us to believe you are black period much less a muslim.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Whoever taught you Islam fucked up on it, LOL.

IT'S DIPSET BITCH.

When did I ever say I consider myself a Muslim?  Just because I reference Allah?

YOU SAID ALLAH TOLD U TO KILL SOME WHITIES.  U DIDNT SAY IM GONNA GO KILL SOME WHITIES LIKE ALLAH WOULD SAY.  DA FUCK U HAVE A DIFFERENT RELIGION BUT ALLAH IS STILL UR COMMANDER/GOD???

Narrator

YOU SAID ALLAH TOLD U TO KILL SOME WHITIES.  U DIDNT SAY IM GONNA GO KILL SOME WHITIES LIKE ALLAH WOULD SAY.  DA FUCK U HAVE A DIFFERENT RELIGION BUT ALLAH IS STILL UR COMMANDER/GOD???

No religion, period.  Religions are created as a form of fascism.  I am a Poor Righteous Teacher, one of the Enlightened 5%ers.  Our philosophy is based on the Qur'an but we are not Muslims.  I know a cracker like you doesn't understand...but that's OK, you weren't meant to.  You were created by Yakub as a grafted mutant, and that is why you must die.  That and the anti-Hovism you promote.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
grrrrrrroouuuupiiiiiiiiiiieeess

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Jim Jones: I'll put you on my kufi category! Off with your kufi!

Mase: - God forgive Jim Jones...

^^ LOL CLASSIC stuff

LMFAO....hadent heard this interview in a while.

The Maestro