Author Topic: Dogg Pound feat. The Game-Anybody Killa Full SONG HOT!!!!  (Read 1684 times)

Okka

Re: Dogg Pound feat. The Game-Anybody Killa Full SONG HOT!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2007, 04:02:17 PM »
Props for the song 8)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2007, 05:23:42 PM »
Wow, that is the dopest Dogg Pound song in the last 5 years.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2007, 05:37:38 PM »
dope

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2007, 05:48:33 PM »
goddamn, I am way too anxious for this record.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »
I'd rather a studio gangsta than a real gangster with no artistic talent.

hahahaha!!! Yes because Game, Kurupt and Daz have a lot of artistic talent. Every DPG song I've heard in the last 6 months has been awful to another degree. The beats are below average, the lyrics are repetitive. And the flow is identical on every single song.

Every song DPG has released in the last year has been exactly the same. Daz flows the same on every single track. This is a good track? Remember just 5 years ago with "What would you do". Shit Daz and Kurupt used to be legends, now their wash outs. Every track they release is worse then the one before it. Dogg Chit is just another disapointment, along with Cali iz Active and the every other album they release (seems like they release an album monthly). Game sounds awful with DPG, completely different styles, and Game sounds awful on the beat. Game only sounds decent on very few beats, and jelly roll, daz, or whoever produced this, is not one of them.

Their the dogg pound! Their legends! But admit it, this song is bad. Games lyrics are soooooo bad. He needs to hire a new ghost writer.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 07:47:54 PM by The King »

The Predator

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2007, 07:49:27 PM »
That piano lift is from what Dre used on The Intro of Niggaz4Life, Tah Tah Tah Tahra...Remember the incredible MC Ren rippin that beat up, hell yew.

Dope shit, Daz N Kurupt do thier thing while the Game tears up the beat. 8) 8)

« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 07:51:13 PM by The Predator »

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2007, 07:50:51 PM »
 8)

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2007, 08:06:07 PM »

hahahaha!!! Yes because Game, Kurupt and Daz have a lot of artistic talent. Every DPG song I've heard in the last 6 months has been awful to another degree. The beats are below average, the lyrics are repetitive. And the flow is identical on every single song.

Every song DPG has released in the last year has been exactly the same. Daz flows the same on every single track. This is a good track? Remember just 5 years ago with "What would you do". Shit Daz and Kurupt used to be legends, now their wash outs. Every track they release is worse then the one before it. Dogg Chit is just another disapointment, along with Cali iz Active and the every other album they release (seems like they release an album monthly). Game sounds awful with DPG, completely different styles, and Game sounds awful on the beat. Game only sounds decent on very few beats, and jelly roll, daz, or whoever produced this, is not one of them.

Their the dogg pound! Their legends! But admit it, this song is bad. Games lyrics are soooooo bad. He needs to hire a new ghost writer.
Let Me Guess Your A Gunit Fan?

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2007, 08:08:23 PM »
DPG doing what they do best.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2007, 08:19:11 PM »
it sounds like that song that DMX and Nas did for Belly soundtrack.

The_Offence

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2007, 10:18:54 PM »

wtf what song were you listening to game smashed that beat you really had nothing to say because there was no name dropping but anyway's this is just another oone of you'r many hate on game post you stay on this man's dick just look at every topic that has something do with game you'r always in there hating real talk if you dont like the man why waste you'r time hating on him and trying to pass it of as being real when the fact is you're a HATER and it's clear to everybody on here  so people dont really pay you no mind when you make comment's toward's dude and after this post i will do the same

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2007, 11:02:43 PM »

Remember just 5 years ago with "What would you do".... Dogg Chit is just another disapointmet

I'm pretty sure "What Would You Do?" came ou more like 10 years ago. And how is Dogg Chit a disapointment. Unless you have alreay heard the full album? Because from my understanding, we've only heard 5 tracks that may or may not make the album, so saying it's a disapointment is kinda premature don't you think?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2007, 11:53:20 PM »
I ain't no hater, I'm a former huge fan, who saw the light. I'm a huge DPG fan, but so far, from what I've heard, its going to be disapointing. I like the pre-crack head DPG era. The drugs ruined these two.

And the only rapper I hate on is the Game. But so what? I hear a lot of hate on other artists, but since the Game is west coast, he can't be hated upon. When someone hates on 50 Cent, no one cares. But when someone hates on Game, "Oh no, you can't do that, thats uncalled for."

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2007, 12:59:48 AM »
In my opinion The Dogg Pound fell of years ago so I checked this song only because The Game was on it, but damn! This shit is banging! I might check this new album in the future if we gon have bangers like this!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2007, 02:19:13 AM »
That piano lift is from what Dre used on The Intro of Niggaz4Life, Tah Tah Tah Tahra...Remember the incredible MC Ren rippin that beat up, hell yew.

Dope shit, Daz N Kurupt do thier thing while the Game tears up the beat. 8) 8)

so that's why I knew I heard it before
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia