Author Topic: Dreamz & Meech Wells "In A Stretched Out Limousine"(w/Kokane/SportyLoco/Shadow)  (Read 1408 times)

Tank-Dawg

• Lil Geezy
 8) DOPE SHIT ! DO WHAT DO DOING & YOU'LL BE WHERE U WANNA BE AT HOMEBOY  (WESTSIDEUP)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Tight Track!  :o  i Ain't To Familiar with meech but this track is tight forsho!i been feelin alot of the brown sides music...its about time they get some shine..im "native" "Aboriginal" "REDSKIN" whutver u wanna call it....its definitly nice to see some peace goin on with the black and browns! meech keep makin those tight trax! Dreamz keep doin yo thang! Big Ups!

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
THIS IS THE HOOD CRACK MUZIK!!!! WHETHER YOU HATE IT OR LUV IT, ONCE YOUR EARS TAKE A HIT YOUR ASS WILL BE STUCK ON THIS SHITT........AND THAT SOME HOODTOPIC KNOWLEDGE FOSHO!!!! BIG UPS TO EVERYBODY ON THIS TRACK & FOR MEECH WELLS SERVING MORE HEAT OUTTA THAT IN-A-ZONE KITCHEN..........ONE!!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage - www.myspace.com/devonshireblue

dreamz818hiphop

• Lil Geezy
  • Dreamz aka Cali Dreamz
Good looking on everybody thats showing love.. Thats what Im talking about. Black and Brown showing support. Much love gose out to yall and Big Big ups to Rud and the whole dubcnn... Thanks for the support gee!! West Coast in full effect baby let's get it cracking.. And Big Shout Outs to Kokane,Shadow, and Sporty for fucking with me. Denum Blue you know what it do. Meech let's Roll... In A Zone!!!!

Desert Lord

Real dope track..dreamz- i should keep his name in my mind (dope style)..banging beat by meech and greeeaat funky chorus by Koko Loco  ;D

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Banging track, good melody, good rappin', sweet Kokane hook. I could go for some funky bass guitar at the bottom but it's not necessary, shit is dope.
props meech
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

djcass

• Lil Geezy
Thiz iz a fly ass joint with a nice Mix on it ... I hear ya Meech... ONE-HUNIT

MEECH WELLS

thats right props for checkin out our shit west coast is here!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's automatic if Meech had somethin to do with it then 99.9% of the time it's tight to def.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
It's automatic if Meech had somethin to do with it then 99.9% of the time it's tight to def.

dude is funky.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

MEECH WELLS

dude is funky.

-T
props yall thanks for fuckin wit us!
NEW WEST HONCHO

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
yea cant stop listenin to this joint ;D

WILL-I-DIE

nice track.its a banga !

kevlar

• 'G'
This shit is gonna sound real nice on a big system.
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
oh snap this shit bangin Meech damn you keep doin the damn thing my dude....maaaaaaan heaterz comin outta your decks man straight heaterzzzzzz