Author Topic: $1 Billion For A New Stadium  (Read 641 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
$1 Billion For A New Stadium
« on: February 04, 2007, 12:54:36 PM »
That's the new proposal the Vikings just came up with. $750 million for the stadium and upto another $200 million for a retractable roof in downtown Minneapolis. >:(

http://www.startribune.com/510/story/978488.html

swangin and bangin

Re: $1 Billion For A New Stadium
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 12:58:21 PM »
they need to just shut the fuck up and come to LA like the lakers did
ya feel me

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 01:00:58 PM »
In all honesty, do you really want them? I don't see them getting any better for a long time, even if they did move to LA.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 01:02:07 PM »
In all honesty, do you really want them? I don't see them getting any better for a long time, even if they did move to LA.
i dont care if they suck
its good for california and la needs a football team

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 01:06:08 PM »
Yall already had the Rams and the Raiders, what's to say the Vikings won't move 10 years later?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 01:08:02 PM »
Yall already had the Rams and the Raiders, what's to say the Vikings won't move 10 years later?
la got more money than all of minnisoata prolly, that wont happen this time
ya feel me

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 01:12:02 PM »
The residents have cash, but the team would still operate under a salary cap. The current owner Zygi Wilfe is a multibillionaire and that isn't helping anything.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 01:14:56 PM »
they would get richer in la, they would sell hell of alot more shit in la then in minnisota.
im not hating on minnisota im just saying that its a better move for the vikings to move to LA.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 01:25:54 PM »
How about you people in California just stfu and follow one of the million teams in California.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

swangin and bangin

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 02:21:09 PM »
How about you people in California just stfu and follow one of the million teams in California.
shut you dick suckin ass up you faggot. why dont you follow one of your virginia teams you sister fuckin faggot, u dont know shit about california.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2007, 05:14:21 PM »
shut you dick suckin ass up you faggot. why dont you follow one of your virginia teams you sister fuckin faggot, u dont know shit about california.

Thats the whole thing you moron, Virginia doesn't have any teams lmao. California has plenty dumbass. Maybe if you dumbfucks in LA calling for every fucking team in the NFL to move to LA would have supported the multiple NFL teams you've already had, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »

Thats the whole thing you moron, Virginia doesn't have any teams lmao. California has plenty dumbass. Maybe if you dumbfucks in LA calling for every fucking team in the NFL to move to LA would have supported the multiple NFL teams you've already had, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

He's not from LA and I thought you were from Cali too.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2007, 08:25:29 PM »

Nope. Why the hell does someone that doesn't even live in LA want a team there so bad lol.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 08:27:15 PM »

Nope. Why the hell does someone that doesn't even live in LA want a team there so bad lol.
cause its better for california

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 08:29:35 PM »

cause its better for california

Well, I say fuck California, and I also say they should move the 49ers,raiders, chargers, dodger, angels, lakers, clippers, kings, warriors, and any other pro teams im forgetting about from CA to less shitty states. Just in case you're wondering what states I think are better than California...........its the other 49.