Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 71961 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2007, 03:18:01 PM »
no they wont im pretty sure.

Fernandez is good enough to keep them in contention. All they need to do is score some goals.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2007, 10:40:00 PM »
Hamrlik for 4 years at 5.5 ???? Pronger gets 6.25 fuck this im done with the habs.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #197 on: July 03, 2007, 06:35:04 PM »
the Caps ended up signing Nylander.

however, Edmonton is trying to complain to the NHl about the signing saying they agrred to a deal with Nylander before he signed with the Caps.
here's an article: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AlF3m2zlZXvysdrV4RTrHtd7vLYF?slug=ap-oilers-nylander&prov=ap&type=lgns

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: July 03, 2007, 10:40:11 PM »
Are you Happpy with Toskala and Blake???

I think Toskala and RAycroft are both in the same league so to me it was a pointless trade specialy that you have POgge in the minors.
As far as Jason Blake is a nice little player but i dont know about 4 years i thikn he will run out of steam after his second year.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: July 04, 2007, 02:53:38 AM »
i think Toskala is better than Raycroft; id want the Leafs to trade Raycroft to a team that needs a starting goaltender and pick up some offensive help.

as for Blake, i think he'll do well for them; he'll probably on the first or second line and over the past 3 years he's continously improved.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #200 on: July 04, 2007, 08:26:46 AM »
Hamrlik for 4 years at 5.5 ???? Pronger gets 6.25 fuck this im done with the habs.

LMAO  ;D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #201 on: July 04, 2007, 10:34:26 AM »
Today the Habs signed Kostopoulos!!!! bring the cup right over lol

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #202 on: July 12, 2007, 01:19:16 AM »
I agree with you but I think it's being made more of a big deal than it should be, and because it's Pronger

yesterday I saw back to back head shots by the Senators with no penalties called

it's just lame that it has to come to this, overreaction in my opinion, if either team did that I wouldn't call for a suspension

also, why do the Ottawa fans boo Pronger?

why would Ottawa care that he wanted to leave the Edmonton Oilers? lol

that's like me being a Laker fan and booing some player that didn't want to play for the Clippers  :eh:

did they boo him cause he wanted to leave Oilers? damn, that's weird lol.

as for the head shots by Ottawa, i missed it because I didn't watch the whole game; only parts of the third period, and i was switching back between that game and the NBA game lol.
if it were serious shots, then there should've been something done.

i guess Pronger is coming under a lot fire after the series with Detroit and his hit on Holmstrom.
Pronger is one of those players you have to hate.  Like Chelios, Domi, Snott Stevens, Claudia Lemieux.  He's been a jackoff in ST. Louis also.  Repeat offender.  Its a pro Canada thing.  They want the cup back in Canada.  Except if the Maple Queefs are in the Finals.  If you elbow someone in the head hard enuff, they're more likely 2 get a concussion like in football if you use helmet 2 helmet on another player, they'll likely get a concussion. 
  Pronger's wife hated Edmonton & wanted out so he 4ced[forced] a trade & it was to an American team.  Oilers was 1 game away from the cup & the key player wants out...and look at the Oilers season when the trade happened.

WestCoasta

« Reply #203 on: July 13, 2007, 04:05:05 PM »
^^  so what does that have to do with Ottawa?

if some guy doesn't wanna play in Edmonton, why would people from Ottawa care, understand?

also, what does this have to do with America and Canada?  don't be childish

Pronger didn't request a trade to the Ducks, he just wanted out of Edmonton and the Ducks had what the Oilers wanted apparently

as for hating him, I can understand dislike from the opposing team, but put him on your team and you'll like him that's for sure

just like Bertuzzi, I don't like the fuckin guy but now that he's on my team I sure as hell love it

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #204 on: July 13, 2007, 10:40:43 PM »
If my club signed Yashin tho i would turn on my club....Its bad enough they traded for Bonk 3 years ago and the signed Kovalev....

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #205 on: July 14, 2007, 12:14:44 AM »
just like Bertuzzi, I don't like the fuckin guy but now that he's on my team I sure as hell love it
I think Bert will rip it up if he stays healthy, the only problem is he isn't physical enough anymore, never been the same since steve moore incident hurts him big time, hopefully he will finaly overcome it

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #206 on: July 14, 2007, 12:22:39 AM »
yo mtl Souray to Edmonton for .4Mill more than Hamirlik to the Habs just wonderin your thoughts

WestCoasta

« Reply #207 on: July 14, 2007, 01:54:22 AM »
the teams that have stacked up the most so far are the Ducks, Islanders, Oilers

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: July 14, 2007, 10:47:39 AM »

i think Flyers, Rangers and Pens also made some strong moves

WestCoasta

« Reply #209 on: July 14, 2007, 03:21:44 PM »

i think Flyers, Rangers and Pens also made some strong moves

yea I forgot about NY and PIT

Flyers... I don't think they'll really be that great