Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 71998 times)

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
Re: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #345 on: January 19, 2008, 08:00:39 PM »
man what the fuck is wrong with the habs.. cant score a damn goal agains sabourin.. cant beleive that shit..  >:( and fuck koivu.. trade him instead of ryder..

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #346 on: January 20, 2008, 10:37:38 AM »
man what the fuck is wrong with the habs.. cant score a damn goal agains sabourin.. cant beleive that shit..  >:( and fuck koivu.. trade him instead of ryder..

i think both players need to go altho Ryder is good freinds with Komi and Higgy

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #347 on: January 22, 2008, 10:58:38 AM »
Ferguson got fired today finally.

Cliff Fletcher is in as interim GM; hopefully the Leafs can start rebuilding now in a positive direction.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #348 on: January 22, 2008, 11:20:00 AM »
Ferguson got fired today finally.

Cliff Fletcher is in as interim GM; hopefully the Leafs can start rebuilding now in a positive direction.

Fketcher is interim till they name someone in the summer.

I think hes basicly there to make sure the sundin trade goes smooth and they get proper value.

I think jfj hasent done the best job obviously but the way the handled it is fucking terrible. Just as they handled the Pat Quinn situation back then.

I woulnt be suprised to see Bowman and Pierre Mcgwire

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #349 on: January 22, 2008, 11:35:14 AM »
Yeah, Fletcher will likely get replaced after the season.

I wouldn't mind having Bowman as the GM.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #350 on: January 23, 2008, 10:36:46 AM »
fucking game yesterday 8-2!!! colisse de tabarnack!!!! go habs go!!! sal massacre  ;D

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #351 on: January 23, 2008, 10:39:15 AM »
^^^^  ;D ;D ;D

I hope they'll finally beat the devils, that would be a great birthday gift

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #352 on: January 23, 2008, 11:39:55 AM »
^^^^  ;D ;D ;D

canadiens have boston number just as the devils has are

on a side note im tired and aggravated to hear the bulshit the english side of the mdeia give Latnedresse and Lapierre... this morning Marinaro was all over them. After a 8-2 win common. These guys never waste a opputunity tio take shots at them. And they say the french are bias against enghlish common

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #353 on: January 23, 2008, 03:22:24 PM »
^^^^  ;D ;D ;D

on a side note im tired and aggravated to hear the bulshit the english side of the mdeia give Latnedresse and Lapierre... this morning Marinaro was all over them. After a 8-2 win common. These guys never waste a opputunity tio take shots at them. And they say the french are bias against enghlish common

well fuck marinaro

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #354 on: January 23, 2008, 03:34:02 PM »
^^^^  ;D ;D ;D

well fuck marinaro

speak on it homie plus 1

cantoms

• 'G'
« Reply #355 on: January 23, 2008, 04:11:48 PM »
Any Canucks fans on here?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #356 on: January 23, 2008, 09:21:02 PM »
i could care less what the english side of the country think, it's easier for me though i dont live in mtl. Also, in general, i think the sports media in mtl should take a chill pill about the habs and check outside of hockey there are other sports

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #357 on: January 23, 2008, 09:26:40 PM »
i could care less what the english side of the country think, it's easier for me though i dont live in mtl. Also, in general, i think the sports media in mtl should take a chill pill about the habs and check outside of hockey there are other sports

you bet damn right! the habs get too much pressure from the fucking media,the sport media can kiss my ass  ;D

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #358 on: January 23, 2008, 09:57:46 PM »
I was kinda happy to see that radio-canada was getting back on the sports with program au dessus de la melé but with the new direction they only talk about the habs every night, before they would take about every sport

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #359 on: January 23, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »

you bet damn right! the habs get too much pressure from the fucking media,the sport media can kiss my ass  ;D

just the english one one team 990, guys like Tony Marinaro and Mitch Melnick even PIerre Mcgwire. Mcwgire keeps saying Latendresse has no talent, was hurt buy staying in the nhl last year this, that and wtv comes to mind yet Jordan stall is having a horrible year with like 4 golas yet he backs him up sayinghes great. Bias against french players is incredible.