Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 72001 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #420 on: February 27, 2008, 05:56:47 PM »
Van vs Ottawa.  ottawa in 6 games.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #421 on: February 27, 2008, 08:39:22 PM »
Van vs Ottawa.  ottawa in 6 games.

Thats the series im hopin for..   but man, if Luongo makes the finals.. he's not going to let in a single goal, Van in 4!
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #422 on: February 27, 2008, 11:24:06 PM »
The biggest star is Montreal is depth, 7 players with 40 points or more, only team in the league who can say that..

Only Detroit has lost fewer games in regulation than Mtl's 21 losses

Only Ottawa and the Wings have scored more goals than the the Habs

When Price wasnt around, Huet was great and when Huet wasnt around, Price was great. Coincidence? I think not. Price was gonna start next year anyways, so the Canadiens had to test him as a number one goalie.

Frustrated we didnt get Marian Hossa? I'd rather keep Higgins, O'Byrne and whoever they were asking for then have Hossa for 20 games then lose him in free agency. I'd rather sign him and lose 0 asset.

Never seen a fanbase whining so much while the team is winning

Penguins are gonna score a lot of goals..true, but goal scoring isnt a problem for Montreal, Offense doesnt win you Stanley Cups and don't bring up the Tampa Bay Lighting, they won the cup when they had Khabibulin in net. The Penguins ALWAYS has the best players, but they don't win as many cups as teams like New Jersey.

The favorite for the East is the Devils. They have the goaltending, the shutdown ability, the defense and the experience to win it all, wouldnt want to face them. Ottawa has many problems

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #423 on: February 28, 2008, 09:01:22 AM »
The biggest star is Montreal is depth, 7 players with 40 points or more, only team in the league who can say that..

Only Detroit has lost fewer games in regulation than Mtl's 21 losses

Only Ottawa and the Wings have scored more goals than the the Habs

When Price wasnt around, Huet was great and when Huet wasnt around, Price was great. Coincidence? I think not. Price was gonna start next year anyways, so the Canadiens had to test him as a number one goalie.

Frustrated we didnt get Marian Hossa? I'd rather keep Higgins, O'Byrne and whoever they were asking for then have Hossa for 20 games then lose him in free agency. I'd rather sign him and lose 0 asset.

Never seen a fanbase whining so much while the team is winning

Penguins are gonna score a lot of goals..true, but goal scoring isnt a problem for Montreal, Offense doesnt win you Stanley Cups and don't bring up the Tampa Bay Lighting, they won the cup when they had Khabibulin in net. The Penguins ALWAYS has the best players, but they don't win as many cups as teams like New Jersey.

The favorite for the East is the Devils. They have the goaltending, the shutdown ability, the defense and the experience to win it all, wouldnt want to face them. Ottawa has many problems

i'm tired of bob saying he's gonna go get that big player , he been saying that since he was there and he aint done shit. If it wasn't for huet he would probably had lost his job 3 years ago

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2008, 09:13:31 AM »
i woulnt of given up those ids either

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #425 on: March 02, 2008, 09:40:36 AM »
HABS FIRST PLACE IN THEIR DIVISION! i hope they stay there for long  8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #426 on: March 02, 2008, 10:18:59 AM »
You mean first place in the hole damn comference!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #427 on: March 02, 2008, 03:29:52 PM »
the battle for the first place will be something. Why is the hurricanes in 3rd? i know there's a rule about the worst champion team of the last 3 years but are they assured to get to the playoffs? the got less point than the team in the 8th spot that's complete bullshit

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #428 on: March 02, 2008, 03:36:14 PM »
sa sent la coupe  8)  :P

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #429 on: March 02, 2008, 05:30:32 PM »
yoooo the canuc lost today 4-1 the shocking part is that in thefirst they had 2 shots in the second 6 shots and in the third....2 shots... wheres that dude prince now? hahaha

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #430 on: March 02, 2008, 06:39:28 PM »
WILD +2 :D

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #431 on: March 02, 2008, 11:57:50 PM »
the battle for the first place will be something. Why is the hurricanes in 3rd? i know there's a rule about the worst champion team of the last 3 years but are they assured to get to the playoffs? the got less point than the team in the 8th spot that's complete bullshit

huh?

They're in third because they're winning their shiitty division, and the 3 division leaders are given the top 3 spots
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #432 on: March 03, 2008, 05:58:08 PM »
Canucks stay losing...  WTF BB PLAYOFFS!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #433 on: March 03, 2008, 06:08:06 PM »
i could care less what the english side of the country think, it's easier for me though i dont live in mtl. Also, in general, i think the sports media in mtl should take a chill pill about the habs and check outside of hockey there are other sports

you bet damn right! the habs get too much pressure from the fucking media,the sport media can kiss my ass  ;D

just the english one one team 990, guys like Tony Marinaro and Mitch Melnick even PIerre Mcgwire. Mcwgire keeps saying Latendresse has no talent, was hurt buy staying in the nhl last year this, that and wtv comes to mind yet Jordan stall is having a horrible year with like 4 golas yet he backs him up sayinghes great. Bias against french players is incredible.

Stall sucks. Theres no bias. There is a ONtario bias..thats it. Its not an english french thing...its a Canada vs Ontario thing
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #434 on: March 03, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

huh?

They're in third because they're winning their shiitty division, and the 3 division leaders are given the top 3 spots

thx for clearin this out, it's still bs though