Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 72000 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #525 on: May 02, 2008, 12:59:24 PM »
Colorado got swept in horrendous fashion last night

yeah that team totaly got broken down, im suprised too

signing Forsberg was a waste for them.
his groin acted up during the regular season and 3 of the 4 games against Detroit.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #526 on: May 03, 2008, 06:13:40 PM »

his groin acted up during the regular season and 3 of the 4 games against Detroit.

no it wasnt...the fact that he was injured along with svatos, clark plus smith, hannah, stasny and wolksi got injured during the series. Lappeiere was playing with a broken foot bone along with scott hannah. Too many injuries for the Avs. If everyone was 100% this thing would of still been going. Forsberg injured his other groin during game 3 in which he decided to play and was wrapped with tape on both legs during the game.

Joe Quenville has to go along with Jose theodore mr. inconsisten

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #527 on: May 03, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »
thx to the habs for the incredible season they gave us, i'm so excited about what's comin for the next season, can't wait to see what's gainey next move gone be. Now let's go Pittsburg!!!!

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #528 on: May 03, 2008, 07:37:06 PM »
no doubt .. it was an incredible season out of nowhere... cant wait for next season too!
hopefully they can finally get some new impact players during draft time
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #529 on: May 03, 2008, 08:20:31 PM »

no it wasnt...the fact that he was injured along with svatos, clark plus smith, hannah, stasny and wolksi got injured during the series. Lappeiere was playing with a broken foot bone along with scott hannah. Too many injuries for the Avs. If everyone was 100% this thing would of still been going. Forsberg injured his other groin during game 3 in which he decided to play and was wrapped with tape on both legs during the game.

Joe Quenville has to go along with Jose theodore mr. inconsisten

what i meant was that Forsberg himself was hurt a good portion of the time this year, so he didn't help as much as they'd probably were expecting him too when signing him.

the whole injury situation they had throughout the year really hurt them.

i wonder if Sakic will return next season.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #530 on: May 04, 2008, 01:20:30 AM »
thx to the habs for the incredible season they gave us, i'm so excited about what's comin for the next season, can't wait to see what's gainey next move gone be. Now let's go Pittsburg!!!!

TUffnesss!!!!!!!!!!

A real number 1 center

Higgins is not a number 1 liner, hes a good second lier and would be a great 3rd line checker.
i dont wanna see streit anymore.
Serge Kosstysin has to get way tuffer so does his brother.
MArkov ? what the fuck this guy is scared of his shadow.

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #531 on: May 04, 2008, 09:48:32 AM »
r.j umberger can eat a dick..

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #532 on: May 04, 2008, 07:48:25 PM »
r.j umberger can eat a dick..

no shit
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #533 on: May 04, 2008, 11:06:44 PM »
wow what a game(SJ and Dalllas)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #534 on: May 05, 2008, 09:46:26 AM »
wow what a game(SJ and Dalllas)

yes indeed; had to go upto 4OTs; i went to sleep at the end of the 2nd one lol
i was routing for SJ to win but ah well.

semi-finals look pretty good.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #535 on: May 05, 2008, 09:50:49 AM »
I was goinf for Dallas

Are boy MIke Ribiero is doing daaamn well uh.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #536 on: May 05, 2008, 05:28:53 PM »
it's gonna be great to see the final in the west both teams are pretty equal imo. Difference is one is majorly european and the other canadian and american. I always people say european people dont want the cup as much as us. In the east penguins will woop the shit out of phillie.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #537 on: May 05, 2008, 07:01:56 PM »
Damn, I was hoping the Sharks could pull off the comeback, if they would have pulled that off last night there was no way they were losing game 7 at home. All those overtimes will probably take a toll on Dallas, compared with Detroit, who was already the favorite and is very well rested. If Pittsburgh makes it to the Finals, the NHL needs to step it up on marketing Crosby and all these young players in their prime, people don't get to see how talented these guys are unless they really follow the sport.
I got a bird's eye view

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #538 on: May 05, 2008, 09:22:46 PM »
hockey is too fast for the average american people. There will always be a strong fanbase for teams like boston and detroit but it aint nothing compared to the other pro sports. More people follow bowling and tractors races than hockey. When gretzky was playing people would care but now it's very sad. What makes me hangry is that no canadian team has won the cup since 93 and canadians peeps are clearly the ones who keep that sport alive. there should be a team in quebec, winnipeg, halifax and such before kansas city, las vegas and LA. I dont think a player like crosby can make the difference he's like the steve nash of hockey, a mvp, not a scorer. I like to see what's happenin with oveshkin though i really like the kid he's spectacular

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #539 on: May 05, 2008, 11:35:52 PM »
^^True, he is still sensational, but scorers always get the most credit. Ovechkin is amazing, he has scored tons of highlight-reel and clutch goals, but hockey has fallen from a few primetime games to all on ESPN to the VERSUS channel, and the first round you could only see 1 or 2 games and would miss other ones. Some of these places still do really well in attendence, but I don't see the TV ratings getting better, people here do seem like they'd rather watch golf, auto racing. I agree Canada should have a few more teams, but there are reasons why some of them left, so they weren't doing that great up there.
I got a bird's eye view