Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 71974 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #690 on: January 18, 2009, 01:40:46 AM »
I just looked at the standings.  The teams that stand out as going far for me, are the first 10 teams, no joke.  After that, I wouldn't bet on any of them. 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #691 on: January 19, 2009, 01:08:41 AM »
after half the season done who will make it to the finals?

i can see San Jose choke again

I call detroit VS Montreal

Monreal in 7

haha, you might be a lil biased.. but yeah, if all the Habs that are injured right now come back strong they could definetly make a solid run

I think this year its going to be a dark horse winner...  Washington or Philly in the east, Chicago or Vancouver in the West

Despite that "prediction"...   Boston, SJ and Detroit dont have many flaws, they'll be tough to take out

Whatever happens, it'l be an entertaining spring

hahaha ya totaly bias, i wonder about mtl'stuffness.... tomephilly aint a suprise they made it ocnference finallast ear and as far as chicago welli called for them to make the playoffs .

Look out for phoenix in the next 5 years.

sav

« Reply #692 on: January 19, 2009, 10:21:20 PM »
What's going on in Vancouver? I'm surprise that the Canucks don't win.  :o

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #693 on: January 19, 2009, 10:55:02 PM »

Were doing decent after Luongo got injured.. Lost a few more games than usual cuz of unsteady goaltending.  Few games before Sundin came, started to lose all team chemistry..  Continued after Sundin came.   Need to get back to the style of play that works (good defence leads to good offence), and not try anything different, I think alot of the players got a chip on their shoulder with Sundin coming and started to play more lax.  After the All-Star break, we will have a full healthy roster for the first time since the beginning of the season.  (save a fourth-liner who is having personal problems and prob wont ever come back).  Expecting alot better play after the All-Star break, I think Lu should participate, it would help get his game back quicker..

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #694 on: January 20, 2009, 07:44:23 AM »
yes boston lost 2 games in a row  8)

sav

« Reply #695 on: January 20, 2009, 11:24:57 AM »

Were doing decent after Luongo got injured.. Lost a few more games than usual cuz of unsteady goaltending.  Few games before Sundin came, started to lose all team chemistry..  Continued after Sundin came.   Need to get back to the style of play that works (good defence leads to good offence), and not try anything different, I think alot of the players got a chip on their shoulder with Sundin coming and started to play more lax.  After the All-Star break, we will have a full healthy roster for the first time since the beginning of the season.  (save a fourth-liner who is having personal problems and prob wont ever come back).  Expecting alot better play after the All-Star break, I think Lu should participate, it would help get his game back quicker..

I wish them (and you  ;)) good luck, cause only two wins in their last 10 games, it's not pretty good.  :-\

Maybe Vigneault should make a "Din-Din-Din" trio.  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #696 on: January 21, 2009, 01:15:45 AM »

I wish them (and you  ;)) good luck, cause only two wins in their last 10 games, it's not pretty good.  :-\

Thanks.  Yeah, they played on the powerplay a few times and seemed to click, Alain shouldn't fight it and just make it happen.   Played a good game tonight against the Sharks.  1-0 for us all the way to the last minute, where they tied it cuz they put the extra attacker out.  Then Daniel took the second of 2 stupid penalties this game and they won on the PP.

I wish you luck in the playoffs, cuz I wanna see Montreal get to the finals.  My second fav Canadian team..  Is Lang still on fire?  When is Koivu back?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 01:18:01 AM by The-Leak »

sav

« Reply #697 on: January 21, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »

Thanks.  Yeah, they played on the powerplay a few times and seemed to click, Alain shouldn't fight it and just make it happen.   Played a good game tonight against the Sharks.  1-0 for us all the way to the last minute, where they tied it cuz they put the extra attacker out.  Then Daniel took the second of 2 stupid penalties this game and they won on the PP.

I wish you luck in the playoffs, cuz I wanna see Montreal get to the finals.  My second fav Canadian team..  Is Lang still on fire?  When is Koivu back?

Lang is still hot, I mean, he's playing well. Koivu has played tonight againt the Devils... :stupid:

Now here come the All Stars Game break, and it's at a right time.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #698 on: January 24, 2009, 08:57:00 PM »
St. Louis had some moves in the breakway contest, damn!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #699 on: January 26, 2009, 12:38:22 AM »
Kovalev is that dude!!!

St Louis had moves but still Ovy stole the show with this swag

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #700 on: January 26, 2009, 01:36:41 AM »
I've been busy & tired during the holidays 2 bring this up.  How does everyone feel about the suspension & release of Sean Avery?  I can't stand the bastard but that was so NBA/MLB 2 be suspended.  There's been players in the NBA that said a whole lot worse & not get fined or suspended, of course they were in the major markets when they said it.  I'm very sure i've heard sloppy seconds on a talk show & there was no muting that.  This incident was almost the top story on inside edition.  I just wonder why the Saars never suspended or fined Sergei Zubov when he took the playoff series loss out on his wife by beating her a decade ago?  That shoulda been news. 

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #701 on: January 26, 2009, 09:05:13 AM »
well i never liked dude anyway. There's no team who want his service. I don't know if you have seen the movie about maurice richard, sean got a little role in it. He's a player of the rangers and his job is to injure maurice, but maurice really fuck him bad. I saw the movie the other day, I did not notice him the first time i watched it, but now it felt fucking good.

edit :
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 09:12:55 AM by Waassup Bitch »

sav

« Reply #702 on: January 31, 2009, 07:39:08 PM »
We lost four games, then finally won earlier today... now against the Big Bad Bruins.  :-\

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #703 on: February 03, 2009, 11:07:25 PM »
THE EIGHT GAME LOSING STREAK IS OVER.  ALEX BURROWS WITH THE SHORTHANDED GOAL WITH LESS THAN 2 MINUTES IN THE TIED GAME LEFT TO SECURE THE WIN!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #704 on: February 04, 2009, 03:44:18 PM »
and yall thought sundin would make the difference