Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 72264 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #915 on: June 10, 2009, 04:15:56 PM »
I hope the Pens can win it. It's nothing against Detroit, I'm just not a big Hossa fan.
Hopefully Game 7 won't be one-sided affair.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #916 on: June 10, 2009, 04:29:32 PM »
I hope the Pens can win it. It's nothing against Detroit, I'm just not a big Hossa fan.
I agree with the thing about Hossa, but I also hate Detroit as well. That would be great for Hossa to switch teams and lose both years. I'm glad they spread this out to Friday so basketball doesn't interfere with it.
I got a bird's eye view

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #917 on: June 10, 2009, 08:49:06 PM »
I agree with the thing about Hossa, but I also hate Detroit as well. That would be great for Hossa to switch teams and lose both years.
Reminds me of when I read online on usa today when the red sox lost in the playoffs to the yankees again in 2003 this new englander stopped liking the red sox after that & chose to jump on the yankees bandwagon :D ;D  Bet he felt stupid the next year.  Well people in that area need to like someone else in baseball besides those 2 teams anyway.  Wonder if he jumped back on the red sox bandwagon?

And Hossa, well if he was gonna leave the pens, i'd rather it been the red wings or the flyers. 

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #918 on: June 11, 2009, 10:49:13 PM »
^^If I ever saw the guy who that story was about I would laugh at him until he cried. You can't be a real fan if you switch to the rival team!!! Only way that would ever fly is if you got so mad at your team's owners because of them moving the team or doing some real bad business. Otherwise, pick a completely new team with no real ties. It makes sense that Hossa went to the Wings, all players want to win a championship, but I would love to see the Penguins burn him for that. And where are the hockey fans at? We have a Game 7 tomorrow night, a pretty damn entertaining series so far and the possibility for an epic showdown. I predict 3-2 Penguins, Malkin providing the winning goal.
I got a bird's eye view

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #919 on: June 12, 2009, 02:27:06 AM »
Looks like NBA is owning NHL yet again...  (In the States at least)

I'm pumped for the game, Pens taking it 4-2.

Zetterberg, Franzen

Malkin (2), Letang, Guerin

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #920 on: June 12, 2009, 09:49:46 AM »
tough one to pick...  Im going for pittsburgh, detroits just been too good for too long.  On the other hand.. I cant respect Crosby until he can grow a proper beard.

I've got to go with the defending champs... they're just too good, Hossa's going to have a big game... Zetterbergs going to shut down Crosby.   I just hope it goes to overtime.. that would be epic.

Call it....4-3 detroit (2nd OT),   Hossa, Franzen, Lidstrom, Cleary...  Staal, Gonchar, Malkin

Fuck Yeah Game 7!
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #921 on: June 12, 2009, 07:19:28 PM »
9 minutes until the Pens win the cup since I graduated high school.  Just as long as Marc-Andreu Fleury doesn't remember that he's Marc Andreu Fleury, they'll win. 

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #922 on: June 12, 2009, 07:21:56 PM »
Looks like NBA is owning NHL yet again...  (In the States at least)
That's because a lot of people don't care that the NBA is fixed.  And in the states most Americans are prejudiced against anyone who isn't American.  Especially in sports.  I've gotten more into NHL in the mid 90's cause I got tired of a lot of the junk happening & not happening in the NBA.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #923 on: June 12, 2009, 07:24:59 PM »
of course....fleury allowed a goal.  Mr. Can't shut anybody out >:(  3mins.  left

OchoCinco

« Reply #924 on: June 12, 2009, 07:38:03 PM »
wow at those final 6 seconds

and lmao at Hossa.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #925 on: June 12, 2009, 07:44:15 PM »
FUCK YEAH!! GO PENS!!
fuck Hossa lol; karma bit him in the ass.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #926 on: June 12, 2009, 10:04:45 PM »
Both teams played like shit offensively tonight. The difference was Pit played solid D and never put themselves in a position to make a mistake. Detroit made two huge mistakes and it cost them the game. For that they deserve to lose. They were sloppy all night; missing the net left right and centre and the passing was horrible. They showed no will to win until the very end and then it was too late. They were almost scared for a bit there in the 2nd period and with out an offensive leader like Yzerman to rally them they stood no chance.

It's nice to see all those old timers on Pit get their cups finally and I still think Detroit hasa better chance next year than pit does, because a lot of those grimey vets on Pit are gone after this year. The only guy Detroit stands to lose is Hossa and good riddance. HE really screwewd up the team's chemistry in this series. I think Pit would have lost if they had him. Not putting Holmstrom and Datsyuk together was a real riddle to me. They were so dominant in last year's Cup Finals. For that I blame Babcock.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #927 on: June 12, 2009, 10:07:42 PM »
FUCK YEAH!! GO PENS!!
fuck Hossa lol; karma bit him in the ass.

karma is a motherfrcuka

Lunatic

« Reply #928 on: June 12, 2009, 10:24:06 PM »
GREAT game, happy Det. didn't win again
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!