Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 71956 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #1230 on: January 17, 2010, 09:06:43 PM »
fuck the habs just lost 2 games in a row lol

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1231 on: January 18, 2010, 11:41:38 PM »
fuck the habs just lost 2 games in a row lol

they suck g they are terrible and terrible to watch

Meanwqihle my boy Guillaume is doing great its a fucking Shame

Jaydc

« Reply #1232 on: January 19, 2010, 12:01:36 AM »
Whats your guys opinions on the burrows and auger incident?I believe burrows side of the story.I think that piece ron maclean did on burrows on cbc was disgusting one sided propaganda.He gave a totally one sided perspective and colin campbell was quick to sweep the incident under the rug.If you watched the games the penalties were absurd and cost the team the game.And this auger has a long history of making terrible calls that cost games.ON another forum someone posted links to hundreds of incidents involving this ref ever since juniours.

Jaydc

« Reply #1233 on: January 19, 2010, 12:02:52 AM »
The nhl needs to be revamped if you ask me,colin campbell and gary bettman are trying so hard to make this league get big in the states but yet dont realize the irony that they are the ones holding it back.Their decisions come off as more and more personal instead of actual business.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #1234 on: January 19, 2010, 07:17:09 PM »
I doubt Auger actually said "Im going to get you back"... but I believe that he at least implied it, and he certainly followed through.. those 2 penalties on Burrows were bullshit, especially the interference call off the faceoff.  It cost us 2 points... and Auger should be punished.  Most likely he has been fined and its been kept private..  and he wont be refing any more Canucks games this year, thats good enough for me

I didn't like how Ron Maclean's report was so one-sided...  but he's allowed to have an opinion, people in Van are actually trying to start boycotts against the guy.. that seems ridiculous to me. Even Burrows' mother apparently wrote a letter to CBC complaining about the show...  Everybody needs to drop it, its starting to make us look like a bunch of sissy whiners.. and its certainly not making us any friends among the rest of the leagues ref's
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1235 on: January 22, 2010, 12:36:07 AM »
RIP GEORGES LARAQUE'S CAREER

The Auger shit, I watched that game, and I saw the penalties getting called tight in the third period.  The only diff is, I saw Nashville tidy their play up to accommodate the reffing.  However Nucks just continued to play wreckless and got the calls for it.  As for the per-game footage, refs go upto all the troublemakers before games and tell them to behave, no big deal..

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #1236 on: January 24, 2010, 07:11:44 AM »
2 games in a row and............we have won both  8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1237 on: January 24, 2010, 11:04:16 AM »
2 games in a row and............we have won both  8)

Wow half the city now thinkjs were gonna win the cup...

PAccioretti got send down there goes another fuck up by Gaine for letting him start the year in mtl....

Jaydc

« Reply #1238 on: January 24, 2010, 01:01:43 PM »
canucks dominated another elite team.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1239 on: January 24, 2010, 02:12:18 PM »
canucks dominated another elite team.

I dont belive in the nucs tho.. i dont think they can get thru certain teams like San Jose or the blackhawks.

Jaydc

« Reply #1240 on: January 24, 2010, 02:13:50 PM »
They just beat the blackhawks 5-1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1241 on: January 24, 2010, 02:41:20 PM »
lol.

Tue, 23 Dec 2008    Canucks   Sharks   7:00 PM    FINAL VAN (0) - SJS (5)

Sat, 10 Jan 2009    Sharks   Canucks   7:00 PM    FINAL SJS (4) - VAN (2)

Tue, 20 Jan 2009    Canucks   Sharks   7:30 PM    FINAL VAN (1) - SJS (2) OT

Sat, 7 Mar 2009    Sharks   Canucks   7:00 PM    FINAL SJS (1) - VAN (3)

Sun, 29 Nov 2009    Sharks   Canucks   7:00 PM    FINAL SJS (4) - VAN (2)

From last years games, I would say Nucks might have trouble matching the offense of the Sharks, but if they have the first and second lines going like they seem to be right now, it would be a close and competitive match-up.

Sun, 19 Oct 2008    Canucks   Blackhawks   4:00 PM    FINAL VAN (2) - CHI (4)

Sat, 20 Dec 2008    Blackhawks   Canucks   7:00 PM    FINAL CHI (3) - VAN (1)

Sat, 7 Feb 2009    Blackhawks   Canucks   7:00 PM    FINAL CHI (3) - VAN (7)

Sun, 29 Mar 2009    Canucks   Blackhawks   4:00 PM    FINAL VAN (4) - CHI (0)

Wed, 21 Oct 2009    Canucks   Blackhawks   5:30 PM    FINAL VAN (3) - CHI (2)

Sun, 22 Nov 2009    Blackhawks   Canucks   7:00 PM    FINAL CHI (1) - VAN (0)

Sat, 23 Jan 2010    Blackhawks   Canucks   7:00 PM    FINAL CHI (1) - VAN (5)

And if you watched the playoffs last year, the Canucks play their system and they control the Hawks.  If they try to go head-to-head and play Hawks style, they get crushed.

I'm on the fence about which team I would want to see them meet, for both entertainment and winning purposes...

Jaydc

« Reply #1242 on: January 24, 2010, 03:03:49 PM »
Canucks are a much different team then last year.They had trouble scoring last year now their one of the best offenses in the league.And they have depth especially now that some of their injured players are coming back they now have three lines that can score.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1243 on: January 24, 2010, 09:39:21 PM »
I still think they have the same team as last year.  The only difference is the upgrade from Ohlund to Ehrhoff.

Sedins/Burrows same as last year

Kesler/Sundin/Demitra < Raymond/Kesler/Samuelsson

Demitra has fallen off, so the Samuelsson signing was a suitable replacement.  He now lines up with Wellwood and Bernier, who looked like they would be better this year,  have performed the same as last time.  Hopefully Pavol can make something happen there..

Would like to see these lines.

Burrows/Sedin/Sedin
Raymond/Kesler/Grabner
Demitra/Wellwood/Samuelsson
Rypien/Johnson/Bernier

Hansen/Glass

Jaydc

« Reply #1244 on: January 25, 2010, 02:57:56 AM »
I couldnt agree les with that evaluation.The sedins and teh burrows are the same as last year?Thats a joke right?henrik only had 82 points all of last season.hes already got 74 with 30 games to go.Burrows is also having a career year.If daniel hadnt been hurt hed be having a career year as well.They are far and away better players then last season,they went from great players to elite players this season.

Mason Raymon is also having a career year,and this raymond kesler sammy line is a big improvement over lasy years second line.They play with great speed and lead the play and have chemistry.

I dont know how you can comment on demitra when hes only played a handful of games.Give him 20 games and then we can assess his play.

And of course ehroff has been a beast this season.

The offense is far and away better then it was last season,its not even close.They are currently sitting fith in scoring where as last years team was at the bottom of the league.