Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 72373 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #1350 on: April 03, 2010, 01:05:46 AM »
Only Mitchell and Samuelsson the notable injuries.  Bernier is expendable this year..

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1351 on: April 03, 2010, 11:19:00 AM »
I had the flyers making it to the east final,my how times have changed.I was looking forward to emery having a bounce back year he seemed to actually have his shit together.That team is loaded with talent but injuries have destroyoed their season.

Speaking of injuries,goddamn the canucks are going to be starting people in the stands soon.

Me too

i realy thought they were gonna be strong this year.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1352 on: April 03, 2010, 10:56:05 PM »
It's over for Price, Halak is just too much...

I like Flyers keeping Emery/Leighton tandem...  When Emery was healthy at the start of the season he was lights out..  Then he started getting injuries and fell off.   Leighton coming in to take the spot was lights out, until he got injured too.  Emery won't know if his career is done or not for six months, which puts him right at the beginning of next season.   They could sign him as a backup for 1 million.  Leighton will most likely return during the first playoff round, if they make it.  It would be nice to see him  play some post-season to properly deem him a legit starter for next season.

Jaydc

« Reply #1353 on: April 04, 2010, 06:16:30 PM »
Only Mitchell and Samuelsson the notable injuries.  Bernier is expendable this year..

When I wrote that daniel sedin wasnt playing the game again.And daniel has missed considerable time,salo has missed time,biekas missed damn near half the season,luongo has been hurt,demitra missed a ton of time etcCanucks have played through a ton of injuries this season

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1354 on: April 05, 2010, 03:40:45 AM »
Alright, np.  Yeah, I think they have been good though.  The only time shit kinda looked dire was when they had Salo, Bieksa, Mitchell out at the same time..  Feb. I think it was?

The forward injuries weren't a problem, they always got someone ready to step up into the top 6 for them.  They actually have alot of offensive power to expend.

Luongo doesn't seem to be over exerting himself right now, which might be a safe game plan to maintain himself until the playoffs..

I would feel better having Mitchell back.  They need a little more veteran presence on the bench, and who woulda thought: they have more offensive D's than defensive D's in the lineup right now.

Van will match up either Preds, Wings, or Kings.  Unsure of who I want....  Probably Kings, just because they are a young squad and will get shook easily.

PS: Thank God Flyers won today..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1355 on: April 05, 2010, 09:33:49 PM »

Jaydc

« Reply #1356 on: April 05, 2010, 11:45:25 PM »
Its kind of weird how the canucks flip flopped from having a strong d with depth and no forwards to strong forwards with depth and no d within like two seasons lol

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1357 on: April 06, 2010, 12:37:58 AM »
Its kind of weird how the canucks flip flopped from having a strong d with depth and no forwards to strong forwards with depth and no d within like two seasons lol

lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1358 on: April 06, 2010, 02:38:01 AM »

LOL yup. I was thinking about that when we started having this con.  Pretty funny stuff.  I like it better this way though.  =D  Goals Goals Goals!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1359 on: April 06, 2010, 01:28:01 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1360 on: April 06, 2010, 09:57:06 PM »
Check out Boucher's amazing save from today's game vs. the Leafs:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1361 on: April 07, 2010, 04:06:31 PM »

sav

« Reply #1362 on: April 08, 2010, 10:23:13 AM »
The two back-to-back games of NYR and Philly will be decisive for both teams.  :o

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #1363 on: April 08, 2010, 09:42:05 PM »
The two back-to-back games of NYR and Philly will be decisive for both teams.  :o

Yeah, Philly only needs to get 2 points from the series to make it in the playoffs.

Jaydc

« Reply #1364 on: April 08, 2010, 10:10:12 PM »
Id like to see the rangers and flyers make it and the bruins the team out.