Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 71994 times)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Re: Sticky: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #1695 on: April 02, 2011, 03:40:11 PM »
LET'S GO OIIIILLLEERRRSSS!!! 8) 8) 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1696 on: April 02, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1697 on: April 02, 2011, 04:16:43 PM »
i will be lol in a couple of years ;)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1698 on: April 10, 2011, 10:54:28 AM »
^^ ya you will if they manage it right they will have a great team.

So the east is set.

We got :

Washington VS New York

I got Washington in 5 here

Philadelphia VS Buffalo

If they Ryan Miller is healthy..
 Buffalo in 7

MOntreal Vs Boston

You know i got Montreal in 6

Pitsburgh vs Tampa Bay

Give me Tampa Bay

sav

« Reply #1699 on: April 10, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »
Washington in 5

Philadelphia in 6

Montreal in 7

Tampa Bay in 6.

Vancouver in 7

San Jose in 6

Detroit in 7

Anaheim in 7.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:27:00 PM by sav »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1700 on: April 10, 2011, 06:28:01 PM »
This is why Canada is Hockey Country:

Politicians don’t want to go up against Canadiens

MONTREAL (AP)—File this under “Only in Canada.”

A move is afoot to reschedule a federal election debate slated for Thursday so it doesn’t conflict with the opening game of the Montreal Canadiens’ first-round playoff series against the Boston Bruins.

Bloc Quebecois Leader Gilles Duceppe got the ball rolling Sunday by saying there’s little doubt hockey-mad Montreal fans will choose the game over the debate.

NDP Leader Jack Layton later echoed those sentiments, the Liberals followed suit, and the Conservatives said they could live with whatever the debate broadcasters decide.

Bloc leader Duceppe wants other party leaders to join him in urging the consortium of broadcasters who organize the debate to move it back a day.

He pointed out that the first English debate is scheduled for Tuesday, before the playoffs begin. The only other Canadian team in the playoffs is the Vancouver Canucks, who still don’t know their first-round opponent.

“All I’m asking is that the debate take place Wednesday so that Quebecers have as much access to this debate as Canadians,” Duceppe said.

“We all know that hockey is very popular in Canada and in Quebec, which is why it would be a better idea to push the French debate back to allow hockey fans to watch the debate as well as the game on Thursday night.”

The response from two of the other parties was strongly in favor, while the answer from the Tories was more equivocal.

A spokesman for Prime Minister Stephen Harper said the decision belongs to the broadcasters and the Tory leader will be there whichever day they choose.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1701 on: April 10, 2011, 07:35:12 PM »
HAWKS IN 6 8)

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1702 on: April 12, 2011, 09:02:49 PM »
Hall - Nugent-Hopkins - Eberle

^That's disgusting.... :puke:

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #1703 on: April 13, 2011, 05:51:08 PM »
Stanley cup time ;D
What i'd love to happen.  Mostly the Red Wings to win the cup.  I don't know how much this nucleus can dominate the playoffs for years to come.  Need 3 more cups.  Want them to tie & pass the maple queefs in cup wins.  They shoulda done it already.  I also wouldn't mind the Canucks winning the cup cause canada is long overdue to win the cup.  Hey i'd be cool with Bettman's worst nightmare  :D :laugh: An all canada finals, Nucks vs. Habs.  Bettman would probably off himself if that happened.

There's talk that the coyotes could move back to Winnipeg.  Ironically the last home game in winnipeg was in the playoffs vs. the red wings.  Hopefully the wings will send them off on a good note again.

Want the Canucks to win, not a fan of either.  Good things have been going in the NHL since 2008.  Pens & Wings winning the cup bringing the sport back to respectability  :)  since they're the most popular, the blackhawks finally breaking their drought, canada needs 2 break their SC drought.  Except the queefs, fuck them & some of their fans.

S.J. & L.A.  Wish the kings would move to KC.  I never thought I would even type this but BEAT L.A.  They don't do the right things to be a stanley cup power so they don't deserve to win any.

Fuck the Ducks & the southern teams, too bad they can't be both eliminated.

I'd have more confidence in the pens winning it all if sorry fleury was out 4 the season & not malkin in crosby.  Of all teams yzerman coulda helped out as gm why an evil southern team?

Go Sabres, I would like to see the flyers win the cup just like last year but my hatred for thug pronger is too strong.  I was 6 or 7 months old the last time they won the cup.  The Sabres do needed to be vindicated for 1999.

Hopefully those DC fans mature themselves, early as 2008 they acted so retarded that I acutally pulled for the sorry Rangers to beat them.  Shoulda happened 2 years ago but the rangers choked.  Don't want either team to win, I mainly hate T.O.vechkin fanboys & the fans who act like the Caps are all that but they're not.  Not the Capitals as a team.  They're actually the Penguins bitch.

Habs & Bruins.  In the past i'd pull for the Bruins to succeed because of Bourque but they'd be the habs bitch.  The last few years I wanted the habs to succeed cause of all the the new england sports domination a few years back.  There is a female co worker who I wouldn't mind dating until she moves to boston in a couple of years.  She likes the Bruins, so I might just tell her go bruins.  She could use more cheering up since her Red Sox is sucking right now.  I would like a chance to cheer a woman up ;)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1704 on: April 14, 2011, 09:54:55 PM »
Round 1 Predictions (a little late I know lol):

Eastern Conference

Caps over Rangers in 5
Flyers over Sabres in 6
Habs over Bruins in 6
Pens over Lightning in 7

Western Conference

Canucks over Hawks in 6
Sharks over Kings in 5
Red Wings over Coyotes in 6
Ducks over Predators in 6

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

sav

« Reply #1705 on: April 16, 2011, 08:04:53 PM »
Go Habs go!!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1706 on: April 17, 2011, 12:08:22 AM »
Go Habs go!!!

ca malade!!!! 2-0 !!

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1707 on: April 19, 2011, 09:34:12 PM »
Tonight's game was VERY enjoyable!! GO HAWKS!! 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1708 on: April 19, 2011, 10:44:25 PM »
what a finish to the Sharks-Kings game tonight. awesome comeback for the Sharks  8)

sav

« Reply #1709 on: April 20, 2011, 03:14:32 PM »
what a finish to the Sharks-Kings game tonight. awesome comeback for the Sharks  8)

Oh yeah, what a game that was!