Author Topic: The Official NHL Thread  (Read 72351 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Sticky: The official NHL Thread
« Reply #1725 on: May 30, 2011, 06:41:45 PM »
The preds don't have a lot of talent but they are the hardest team in the league to play against.Even the Blackhawks said last season the toughest matchup they faced was against the preds in the firstvround. Ypu have to watch them to appreciat how they are easily the most well coached team in the league. Where as montreal is a small team who got played half as well this uear as they did last playoffs.Tampa is like the Blackhawks, relying on a few superstars now. But San Jose is a stacked team, thiers a reason they've had five straight 100 hundred point seasons and two straight wcf appearances.you can't compare them to any team hosting faced yet because they haven't faced anyone as good.

sav

« Reply #1726 on: May 31, 2011, 02:14:20 PM »
I'm very happy for the fans in Winnipeg! I hope it's gonna be sold out each games of the season!

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #1727 on: June 04, 2011, 08:40:11 PM »
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #1728 on: June 04, 2011, 09:37:53 PM »
It'll be a different story in Boston. They will definitely tie up this series and come back like they did against Montreal.

Oh ya, FUCK BURROWS!!

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #1729 on: June 04, 2011, 09:53:16 PM »
It'll be a different story in Boston. They will definitely tie up this series and come back like they did against Montreal.

Oh ya, FUCK BURROWS!!

hahaha Canucks will win at least 1 in Boston and bring it back home to win the cup.

lol at ur fuck burrows comment....

fuckin clown...he made thomas and chara look like women
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1730 on: June 04, 2011, 09:55:25 PM »
Boston will split. Vancouver and Montreal ain't the same. Canucks can play any style and beat teams in any style.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1731 on: June 05, 2011, 12:38:33 PM »

Oh ya, FUCK BURROWS!!

hahaha Canucks will win at least 1 in Boston and bring it back home to win the cup.

lol at ur fuck burrows comment....

fuckin clown...he made thomas and chara look like women

Burrows is from the same town im from.. now with that said no bias but IMO he becoming a serious contender for mvp along side.. Henrik and Kesler.

They wont give it to him and probably give to Kesler

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1732 on: June 05, 2011, 02:16:01 PM »
lol at u guys thinking canucks have some "special" team this yr. in the words from ryan whitney, "There’s no doubting their team’s pretty amazing. But who makes up that team makes them so tough to like that it’s frustrating to see them doing this well.”

burrows is a hair puller, notorious diver, and biter. One of the most hated in the league, along side Ruutu, & Keleta. Nuff said.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1733 on: June 05, 2011, 03:28:34 PM »
And? Chris pronger is one of the most hated dmen in the league, possibly history. That doesn't mean anything but he's playing his role perfectly. Burrows is an outstanding player and he's always been hated by other teams. They just wish he was on thier team.

And whitney plays for the oilers and grew up in Boston, I wonder of he's biased against the Canucks? Lmao. But if the Canucks offered him a deal he'd be here.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1734 on: June 05, 2011, 05:58:10 PM »
Dave Bolland, "They play like little girls" lmao. true story.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1736 on: June 05, 2011, 07:19:39 PM »
Dave bollands a scumbag. I can post you to videos of him trashtalking players that are injured on the ice. He also loves to take cheap shots at people. He's no better then burrows. In fact he's worse

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1737 on: June 05, 2011, 07:45:58 PM »
And lmao at using a spike article and  some guys blog. Someone could say that about any teams fanbasr. Look at the Blackhawks, thier building was empty when thier team sucked. Same with the pens. Meanwhile van sells out every game regardless of how well they are doing. In Boston hockey's an afterthought. You watch a Canuck game and see everyone sing along to the anthems. I don't know how many guys I've watched where Americans boo the Canadian anthem or cheer when an opposing player gets injured.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1738 on: June 05, 2011, 10:57:05 PM »
Bolland worse than burrows?? lol that's a first....i'm not even comparing nuck fans to all of the US teams rly. Nuck fans are probably if not worse, just as bad as flames fans. If u're from and live in vancouver, you should know that this is in fact TRUE. i know every team has shitty fans but vancouver has probably one of the worst, hands down. I'm not saying u're not a true fan. For a nuck fan, u actually seem like u know what u're talking about. Too bad i can't say the same for the rest of these clowns here. Don't these bandwagoners irritate u even a lil bit tho??

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #1739 on: June 06, 2011, 06:59:29 PM »
I'm not too worried about this. I knew Boston would win one and this reminds me of game three against San Jose when sharks went up 4-1 in the game and won. Plus add in the fact Canucks are down to five d with one of them being Alberts who's barely played. A few lucky bounces for Boston blew the game open.

Canucks win the next two