Author Topic: Rest In Peace Big Pun, 7 years  (Read 273 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rest In Peace Big Pun, 7 years
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2007, 01:32:30 PM »
u can watch the vids now.

Thoughts on them ?

kemizt

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2007, 03:09:05 PM »
I can respect his skills but I am not going to honour a piece of filth who beats the shit out of his own wife and to make matters worse boasts on radio how many girls he is fucking while he was still married, still coming home every night to his wife presumably. By the way what was said about Big L's drug dealing days I don't agree it is quite the same because although i am not condoning drug pushers, people had a choice. When you are pistol whipping your own wife for god sake you become the lowest of the low and for that how can anyone say rip.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 03:11:38 PM by virtuoso »

XaNdEr

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2007, 11:34:25 PM »
I can respect his skills but I am not going to honour a piece of filth who beats the shit out of his own wife and to make matters worse boasts on radio how many girls he is fucking while he was still married, still coming home every night to his wife presumably. By the way what was said about Big L's drug dealing days I don't agree it is quite the same because although i am not condoning drug pushers, people had a choice. When you are pistol whipping your own wife for god sake you become the lowest of the low and for that how can anyone say rip.

thats what im saying

plus he led a life which would kill him, and why? just cuz he got the money for it, if he gave the money of all the food he was eating to some good porject to help others, then id have respect, dude is nothing but a *bad human* i wont let him rip imo, im happy someone agrees with me...