Author Topic: Josef Leimberg & Quazedelic  (Read 413 times)

Desert Lord

Josef Leimberg & Quazedelic
« on: February 08, 2007, 07:48:08 PM »
anybody know something about their album? when will they release it? and can anybody tell where "next shit" from suga free, kokane & george clinton will be on? also on their album?
alright i guess that was all questions  8)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Josef Leimberg & Quazedelic
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 07:57:54 PM »
Next Shit will be on the Suga Kain album.

~Lucien~

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 08:23:09 PM »
I know that Quaze is releasing his album Electricc Underwater Church Movement soon...

Diggfinger

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 02:28:43 PM »
anybody know something about their album? when will they release it? and can anybody tell where "next shit" from suga free, kokane & george clinton will be on? also on their album?
alright i guess that was all questions  8)

Jep "Suga Kane Next Shit" will (more than likely) appear on the upcoming Suga Free/Kokane project entitled "Suspended Animation: Suga Kane".

Yeah and Quaze got a solo album in the works, "IM DROPPINGAN EP IN MARCH ON MY OWN LABLE 3RD DOOR (DISTRIBUTION STILL UNKNOWN MAYBE BETWEEN FONTANA,KOCH AND UNIVERSAL) I GOT A FEW APPERENCES FROM UNCLE GEORGE, KOKA,SNOOP AND A FEW OTHER SECRET GUEST CANT SPOIL THE POT FOR ITS EVEN COOKED YA KNOW?! BUT IMA HAVE A WEB SITE UP AND RUNNING GIVING YOU THE QUAZEDELIC RUNDOWN ON LIFE AS I VIEW IT CAN U DIGGGG IIIITTT!!!!!!! UN O!!! OH AND THE NOSE WILL EVENTUALLY DANCE!!!!"

Dunno exactly when the Soundscannerz record is going to come out though...