Author Topic: Kobe gets some respect from me  (Read 291 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Kobe gets some respect from me
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 10:42:45 AM »
Bynum can't hold Mutombo's jockstrap on the defensive end.

Sorry, we don't live in 1997...Bynum currently puts up more blocks than Mutombo...PeACe

And he's played 200+ more minutes than the 40 year old vet but only pulled down 5 more rebounds.

Block shots isn't the only stat on defense my young friend.

Yea, I'm sure Kobe was talking about calling up Mutombo for advice on rebounding...LOL. Mutombo has currently been the main source of rebounds on his team. When Yao plays, Mutombo averages about 3 rebounds a game at most. Right now, Bynum >>>>>>>>>> Mutombo.

Bynum, age 19 = 10 Rebounds Per Game as a starter. 8)

When Yao plays, Deke plays like 5 minutes a game. 

Your boy has had 10 10+ rebounding games, Deke has 14 playing less minutes.   Anything else little buddy?

Did you miss the main point of what I was saying? Mutombo has currently been the main source of rebounds on his team...LOL@Ignoring the main point and mentioning something new so that your argument can sound effective. Bynum >>>>>>>>>> Mutombo. Anything else?

You had no point except saying that Bynum has more blocks this year while played more minutes but can't rebound as well as Deke.  Sorry my little cousin but you are wrong. >:^)

Maybe I'll post the video of Deke blocking your boy Bynum to pass your daddy Kareem for second place for all time block shots.

Bynum >>>>>>>>>> Mutombo. Anything else, son?

Maybe when Mutombo has retired my half retarded nephew.

You actually think Mutombo is currently better than Bynum? LMFAOOOOOOOOO! Don't kill me here, man... :laugh:

Defensively yes. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 10:45:36 AM »

Sorry, we don't live in 1997...Bynum currently puts up more blocks than Mutombo...PeACe

And he's played 200+ more minutes than the 40 year old vet but only pulled down 5 more rebounds.

Yea, I'm sure Kobe was talking about calling up Mutombo for advice on rebounding...LOL. Mutombo has currently been the main source of rebounds on his team. When Yao plays, Mutombo averages about 3 rebounds a game at most. Right now, Bynum >>>>>>>>>> Mutombo.

Your boy has had 10 10+ rebounding games, Deke has 14 playing less minutes.   Anything else little buddy?

Did you miss the main point of what I was saying? Mutombo has currently been the main source of rebounds on his team...LOL@Ignoring the main point and mentioning something new so that your argument can sound effective. Bynum >>>>>>>>>> Mutombo. Anything else?

You had no point except saying that Bynum has more blocks this year while played more minutes but can't rebound as well as Deke.  Sorry my little cousin but you are wrong. >:^)

Maybe I'll post the video of Deke blocking your boy Bynum to pass your daddy Kareem for second place for all time block shots.

You actually think Mutombo is currently better than Bynum? LMFAOOOOOOOOO! Don't kill me here, man... :laugh:

Defensively yes. 

Then why is Bynum STILL putting up more blocks, which is what Mutombo's BEST known for....

Citizen-Y

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 10:49:31 AM »

Defensively yes. 

Then why is Bynum STILL putting up more blocks, which is what Mutombo's BEST known for....

Put down the Laker books and read some basketball books so maybe you'll learn that being a good shot blocker doesn't make you a great defender.

Look at the numbers, he put up more blocks, great, too bad Deke is killing him in the rebounds and is integral part in the best defensive team in the league.  Bynum might be a good player one day but today he's still below Deke.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 11:54:42 AM »
I'm as big a Lakers fan as there is and I think it's good thing Bynum has KAJ to help him develop his game, but at the same time it doesn't hurt to try and soak up even more knowledge from other players.  Especially players that have actually played an NBA game in the past decade.  Sure many of the fundamentals stay the same, but there are  different perspectives and techniques and methods to doing things and that opens up more doors for the youngster to work with.   I think if Bynum ONLY works exclusively with Kareem, that it may end up handicapping him a bit.  It's good to get OTHER outside perspectives and ideas and advice.  Just because you're given the bible doesn't mean you can't skim through the Koran to maybe get a different view on things.

Right now Andrew is still going up way too soft to the rack, still thinking he's in HS and the tallest guy on the floor.  Sure Dikembe is a great shot blocker, but getting blocked multiple times by someone TWICE your age is downright embarrassing.  It was just the way he got blocked that was tough to watch... it wasn't like Deke got part of the ball at the top of the shot... Bynum got stuffed. The sad thing is that Bynum just kind of smirked and seemed to laugh it off... Shit.... I would have gone down the next play and tore the fucken rim down.  He needs to find that fire.  Maybe Cap is too mellow?  Heard AB will be working with D. Howard over the summer, that should be interesting.

real talk

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 11:55:37 AM »

Defensively yes. 

Put down the Laker books and read some basketball books so maybe you'll learn that being a good shot blocker doesn't make you a great defender.

Look at the numbers, he put up more blocks, great, too bad Deke is killing him in the rebounds and is integral part in the best defensive team in the league.  Bynum might be a good player one day but today he's still below Deke.

Dude, you're a flat out idiot for currently putting Mutombo over Bynum...Nothing more to it. Mutombo is the only center on the Rockets right now, of course he's gunna get his share of rebounds, but the funny part is that even with Yao out, he's still had games with single digit rebounds! That's not supposed to happen...And I'm not even gunna get into offensive games, LMAO. Bynum >>>>>> Mutombo. Come on now, stop arguing that... you're sounding worse than Baby G. :-X

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 04:00:09 PM »

Defensively yes. 

Dude, you're a flat out idiot for currently putting Mutombo over Bynum...Nothing more to it. Mutombo is the only center on the Rockets right now, of course he's gunna get his share of rebounds, but the funny part is that even with Yao out, he's still had games with single digit rebounds! That's not supposed to happen...And I'm not even gunna get into offensive games, LMAO. Bynum >>>>>> Mutombo. Come on now, stop arguing that... you're sounding worse than Baby G. :-X

You can't do any better than saying Bynum >>>>>> Mutombo after I come back with numbers and facts. 

Mutombo > Bynum.