Author Topic: Remember "College Boyz - Victim of the Ghetto???"  (Read 98 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Remember "College Boyz - Victim of the Ghetto???"
« on: February 11, 2007, 08:17:50 PM »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Remember "College Boyz - Victim of the Ghetto???"
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 09:05:03 PM »
throwback niggaz, enjoy!   8)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/116-college-boys-victim-of-the-ghetto-mp3.html
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fly8nq

are they up to anything these days?   ???

8)

Funny,I saw that video for that track last night while I was looking trough my old video tapes for the thing dre had to do for dee barnes. yeah,I loved that song back in the days. If my memory serves me correct,I think they put out two albums. God knows what they're up to these days.

ha ha. thats cool man!

we still need to put our dangerous crew shit together!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 08:29:53 AM »
They was a pretty dope group. I'm not sure what the rest of the group is up to but the lead rapper is the one who played Hammer in that MC Hammer movie on VH1.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 09:20:29 AM »
They was a pretty dope group. I'm not sure what the rest of the group is up to but the lead rapper is the one who played Hammer in that MC Hammer movie on VH1.

oh shit!  thats crazy!   :o

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 03:50:10 PM »

You mean Romany Malco (or ROM, as he was called back when he was in the College Boyz).  He also played Jay in "The 40-Year Old Virgin":

http://imdb.com/name/nm0539082/

As far as "Victim of the Ghetto" goes, yeah, I remember that song.  It was a pretty good single tho I never heard the whole album (it didn't get very good reviews, I remember that much).  I also remember the next single they put out (I think it was called "Rollin" or something) and it was complete trash.