Author Topic: Quik's Solo Discography  (Read 468 times)

Matty

Re: Quik's Solo Discography
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 06:54:28 PM »
yeah, this thread wasn't really necessary.  anybody else notice how small and shallow this board has been getting lately?  that should tell y'all something (and it's not the recession)

no offence homie, but what really isn't neccesary is your garbage posts.

me, im bumping that raw quik shit as i ride through the hood :pirate:

real talk yo :coffee:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »
yeah, this thread wasn't really necessary.  anybody else notice how small and shallow this board has been getting lately?  that should tell y'all something (and it's not the recession)

right, well go head, have fun, but to alotta ppl (especially myself) Quik is still tha nigga but threads like these r pretty much a waste of time and space.  well, not completely i guess- but a "throwback" section is definitely warranted now, especially with 2010 coming up.  what... it'll be a decade and a few since ppl were first starting to talk about how the westcoast was blackballed outta tha limelight  ::) or whatever other usual excuse/topic/claim/cliche/setback the Westcoast has had.  maybe the new section on here should be called "glory days" or somethin like that.

:stir:

JohnnyL

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 07:01:11 PM »
Under Tha Influence was wack imo... but I like Trauma more than most people do too

"Trauma" is a great album.  I think it's largely overlooked.  It even had a few tracks with rappers featured that I don't normally listen to, but who sounded dope on this album.  It's maybe not my favorite Quik album, but it's certainly up there.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 07:04:07 PM »
yeah, this thread wasn't really necessary.  anybody else notice how small and shallow this board has been getting lately?  that should tell y'all something (and it's not the recession)

right, well go head, have fun, but to alotta ppl (especially myself) Quik is still tha nigga but threads like these r pretty much a waste of time and space.  well, not completely i guess- but a "throwback" section is definitely warranted now, especially with 2010 coming up.  what... it'll be a decade and a few since ppl were first starting to talk about how the westcoast was blackballed outta tha limelight  ::) or whatever other usual excuse/topic/claim/cliche/setback the Westcoast has had.  maybe the new section on here should be called "glory days" or somethin like that.

GLORY DAYS forum coming soon. shit will be THE place to be.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 07:04:46 PM »

GLORY DAYS forum coming soon. shit will be THE place to be.

lol seriously tho, u kno i'm right

Matty

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 07:07:42 PM »
 :laugh:

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 08:30:06 PM »
QUIK IS THE NAME - DOPE

WAY 2 FONKY - DOPE

SAFE & SOUND - DOPER  

RHYTHM-AL-ISM - INCREDIBLY DOPE

BALANCE & OPTIONS - INCREDIBLY DOPE

UNDER THA INFLUENCE - INCREDIBLY DOPE

TRAUMA - INCREDIBLY DOPE

BLAQKOUT - INCREDIBLY DOPE, COUPLE OF SKIPPABLES

Safe and sound is his best album! SOMETHING FOR THE MOOD FTW!!

nall quiks groove III sealed it for me.. none of the grooves compare to that one...thats shit u play while watchin ol school mr bean