Author Topic: Just found out one of my homies  (Read 586 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Just found out one of my homies
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 01:21:56 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xsUtEIsU72U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xsUtEIsU72U</a>

classic man law!   :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 01:33:18 PM »
Don't you men know the codes?
Rule #2,650 (The Hand-off Catechism): Before dating a buddy’s ex, you are required to ask his permission; and he, in return, is required to grant it. But he’s fully within his rights to say, “Man, are you gonna love the way she licks your testicles.”

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 01:41:51 PM »
man, u dont need to know shady mutha fuckas like that. if he sees ur ex-hoe behind ur back u dunno what they might do. damn sum1 i consideres sumwaht a homie stole 2g's from me recently. damn made that from scratch too juz frontn quads off a bigger homie. u gotta watch out man if a homie is shady 1nce to you chances r he'll be shady again, but next time it might be a biger than like this n ur not gonna let him walk wit out fuckin him up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 01:42:42 PM »
Depends tho if you went out with her 6 months or more then you have a beef. 6 months or more you should always sit down with the homie and have a talk. 6 months less well who are you to say anytihng. Thing is, if it was that only 6 months or less then he shoulnt go behind youre back about it like a bitch

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 01:43:39 PM »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 03:27:11 PM »
THASS YA MANN!!!  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 03:50:44 PM »
don't block the pussy... if it ain't yours anymore...what's the problem?  That shits up for grabs now.
Yup, the only reason that girl is making a big deal about it is to stir up shit between you too. Don't take the bait, man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2007, 09:06:41 AM »
Rule #2,650 (The Hand-off Catechism): Before dating a buddy’s ex, you are required to ask his permission; and he, in return, is required to grant it. But he’s fully within his rights to say, “Man, are you gonna love the way she licks your testicles.”

:D

kemizt

Chief

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2007, 09:11:14 AM »

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA it's funny because it's true!

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2007, 09:07:27 PM »
Let me do this with bullets.

- I don't give a fuck who my old girls sleep with.  I ain't with them anymore.  I'm the last person in the world to keep someone from their happiness. 

- I'm mad at the fact that he went behind my back.  I caught him in some lies last week, too.  He was trying to cover his tracks, so he lied. 

-  some shit happened a few months ago with him trying to holla at a girlfriend of mine while I was still involved in a relationship with her.  He slipped a note in her front jacket pocket.  I saw the whole thing.  He told me some bullshit that I believed at the time b/c he's my boy, and I trusted him that he was telling me the truth.  Now I know that he was lying.  He was trying to hit that.

-  He has a 17 year old god daughter that he slept with.  The 17 year old's mother (who happens to be a friend of his) doesn't know about this.

-  He stole money from a friend of a friend

- He's slipped drugs in peoples' drinks before

- he's stolen equipment from a club that a friend of mine was djing at.  The club calls my boy that was DJing immediately the next day about the missing gear assuming it was him. 

He's done and caused alot more drama.  It would take me a long time to talk about it all.  A couple of others in our circle had to cut him off a few months ago (stolen money, borrowing high end stereo gear and returning it all fucked up and laughing about it, etc.). 

Because I saw him as my dawg I put up with it.  We all fuck up sometimes.  I've tried to call him about 4 times since Friday.  He hasn't returned a single call. 

He tries to play people for fools.  His close friends at that.  This ain't no real friend here.  Wolf in sheep's clothing.

"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2007, 09:09:44 PM »
^^Sounds like Mitchell Bade to me...

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2007, 09:23:31 PM »