Author Topic: You havent Felt Real Pain until....  (Read 351 times)

"THE" MoSav

You havent Felt Real Pain until....
« on: February 12, 2007, 09:26:17 PM »
You hit ur funny bone on a chair. Im telling you man. I have been in many fights, pulled my lower back, broken my thumb, middle finger, and sprained my wrist and ankles all before but no pain was like this! I just hit my arm on the Chair and i must have hit my funny bone, cuz there was this SHARP ass pain for like 30 seconds where my whole hand went numb shirt hurt like fuck. I have been punched hard in the face before broken\sprained many bones and joints and no pain was like this...

The Best of 3 Worlds

swangin and bangin

Re: You havent Felt Real Pain until....
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 09:32:31 PM »
i havent hit my funny bone anywhere for a while  ;D

but  the worst pain feelin for me was one time in football practice we was doin a hittin drill and me and this one kid went heads and we both knocked each other down. our shoulders hit and my arm went dead for like a whole min. and i tried to get up and it was just danglin there, i go up and i couldnt bend it or do anything with my fingers, it was kind of funny cause it was just dangling around everwhere when i moved it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 09:34:08 PM »

but  the worst pain feelin for me was one time in football practice we was doin a hittin drill and me and this one kid went heads and we both knocked each other down. our shoulders hit and my arm went dead for like a whole min. and i tried to get up and it was just danglin there, i go up and i couldnt bend it or do anything with my fingers, it was kind of funny cause it was just dangling around everwhere when i moved it.

That's how my dick feels when I smash your mom's pussy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 09:34:23 PM »
Nah dogg, dislocate your shoulder. It like like I hit my funny bone with a fucking bat, and it lasted 3 hours until it went numb for weeks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 09:38:46 PM »

That's how my dick feels when I smash your mom's pussy.
i dangled my dick in yo cuzes mouf

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 10:53:51 PM »
i hate that fuckin burning sensation when u hit ur funny bone
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 10:56:19 PM »
I gotta imagine that trying to pass kidney stones or getting a cathader up your dick is the worst pain a man can sustain

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 11:25:20 PM »
I gotta imagine that trying to pass kidney stones or getting a cathader up your dick is the worst pain a man can sustain
My dad got kidney stones a few years back. I've never seen that man cry before. He said he was pissing out M&M's.

Damn, now that I think about it, both of my parents got stones and they're genetically linked  :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 12:13:23 AM »

id imagine that as well, but thats never happened to me, and this funny bone shit aint no joke. Whys it called the FUNNY BONE anyways? Aint nothing funny about banging that shit the wrong way  :'(

The Best of 3 Worlds

TRG

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 01:13:33 AM »
yeh thats definetly some bad pain, its called the funny bone because its at the bottom of your humerous bone in ur arm

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 02:18:49 AM »
i had my leg crushed after being run over by a forklift

try that on
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 04:20:17 AM »
yeh thats definetly some bad pain, its called the funny bone because its at the bottom of your humerous bone in ur arm
why the fuck does that one spot hurt so bad?  :-[

The Best of 3 Worlds

TRG

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 04:38:36 AM »
why the fuck does that one spot hurt so bad?  :-[

i think its a nerve at the bottom of the bone or sumthin.. i duno exactly, but its definetly an excruciating pain lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 04:54:56 AM »
^ it's the one unprotected nerve in the whole body, that's why the shit hurts so bad and why it goes as far as not feeling your hand anymore. almost every place in your body would be like that if the nerves were exposed, but they're not with this one exception

i've never had it that bad, but once in a while i hit something with it, just slightly, and i don't wanna know what it's like in the case of hitting it hard

Chief

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 05:15:10 AM »
i swear a worse pain than hitting your funny bone, is cracking your hip against a marble bench full speed...

getting a cramp in your calf muscle is worse than funny bone too..

but yeah, the funny bone aint no joke.