Author Topic: RAP QUAKE  (Read 584 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
RAP QUAKE
« on: February 13, 2007, 12:02:04 PM »
Waddup yall, the real og's in here know about  me. I got a bad rep here back in the day but yea this is quake a new older me. Who is still here from back in the day that knows me (enemies n friends)?? I aint back here like old days jjust temporarily for kicks ...peace. 8)
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Kool Beenz

Re: RAP QUAKE
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 12:08:55 PM »
Well as long as ur not a smelly Hindu...
welcome aboard!!

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 12:11:17 PM »
What up doggie this is your dude Max Powers from San Diego...I go by the alias KAIN now  :)

Don't worry about Overseer, he's addicted to his Wii he hasn't been on in weeks.

We have renamed the forum DIPCC. Dipset Crack Connection  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 01:32:39 PM »
Well as long as ur not a smelly Hindu...
welcome aboard!!

LMFAO...

What up Quake!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 01:33:26 PM »
What up doggie this is your dude Max Powers from San Diego...I go by the alias KAIN now  :)

Don't worry about Overseer, he's addicted to his Wii he hasn't been on in weeks.

We have renamed the forum DIPCC. Dipset Crack Connection  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 01:39:06 PM »
^^Don't listen to them. It's some homosexual movement they got going, officially known as the Dipset Cocksucking Connection. They throw their gay parades in Tha G-Spot all the time...The good ol' days of WCC are long gone, homie.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 01:40:51 PM »
^^Don't listen to them. It's some homosexual movement they got going, officially known as the Dipset Cocksucking Connection. They throw their gay parades in Tha G-Spot all the time...The good ol' days of WCC are long gone, homie.

nah there are plenty of us that bring more to the board then just talking about dipset. I talk about sports wayyyyy more then i mention dipset. I never start threads, just enter them  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 01:43:02 PM »

nah there are plenty of us that bring more to the board then just talking about dipset. I talk about sports wayyyyy more then i mention dipset. I never start threads, just enter them  :-*

Yea, I forgot to mention that the cocksucking only applies to a majority of the members, not all of them...Still, NIKCC >>>>>>> DIPCC. 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »

Yea, I forgot to mention that the cocksucking only applies to a majority of the members, not all of them...Still, NIKCC >>>>>>> DIPCC. 8)

DIPCC>>>NIKCC  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 01:44:42 PM »

DIPCC>>>NIKCC  8)

NIKSET, bitch.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 02:03:09 PM »
arent you that dude with those marijuana plants around you in that pic
and that dude with that blue shirt and the long neck in the other pic
vague shit, but I think I remember your ass
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 02:23:30 PM »
arent you that dude with those marijuana plants around you in that pic
and that dude with that blue shirt and the long neck in the other pic
vague shit, but I think I remember your ass

How can you NOT remember Rap Quake? LOL.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 02:26:59 PM »

We have renamed the forum DIPCC. Dipset Crack Connection  ;)
::) ::) ::)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 02:29:38 PM »
What up Quake, it's been a minute. You can check out my group at www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic or www.miclordz.com
You still makin shit?

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 05:14:36 PM »

You gotta get with the times, homie. It's a new era.

And welcome back Quake, I remember you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE