Author Topic: RAP QUAKE  (Read 583 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: RAP QUAKE
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 06:08:11 PM »
so much cocksucking talk from nik  :grumpy: what an angry, horny kid

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2007, 06:17:06 PM »
yeah i remember quake.. that picture was classic.

herpes

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 06:45:04 PM »
me and nik may not be cool but i always gotta ride with the OG's.. NIKCC >>>>dipcc

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2007, 08:00:05 PM »
I remember Quake

I used to go by Suga Foot

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2007, 08:46:02 PM »
I remember Quake, u was a cool dude.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2007, 09:03:28 PM »
so much cocksucking talk from nik  :grumpy: what an angry, horny kid

:'( :'( :'(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 12:16:47 AM »
me and nik may not be cool but i always gotta ride with the OG's.. NIKCC >>>>dipcc

Juelz>>Nas

The Best of 3 Worlds

XaNdEr

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2007, 12:42:20 AM »

Juelz>>Nas

hahaha, bad joke homie  8)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2007, 01:34:31 AM »
haha I remmeber most of yall...well lot has changed yet this forum is not completely dead.

I schanged a lot since the old days of looking like a retard and throwin up my arms when i was around weed plants in excess 8)

Damn I had a lot of memories here...I have made so many songs through my days in dubcc but I got like 3 songs remaining haha...i made so many songs i dont remmeber their names....but i still got a few sonfgs like sccit style in YO ASS (any1 remmeebr that song, and the last line fo the song  :D )

I changed a lot over the couple yrs, stopped blazing for a long while started again recently (pretty irie still from super hits earlier tongiht  8)  :o )...stopped rapping, although i like to freestyle still sometimes. Now I focus much more on school and tryin to finish my bachelors and maybe go higher places. I listen to more raggae than hip hop and less gangst rap nowadays. Some snoop on the radio I still bump, but not its hieroglyphics, the roots, j5 and those shits...and LOTS OF REGGAE...steel pulse, Bob marley, israel vibration, etc etc... I stopped making beats too  :-X :-\ but ah well i can do that anytime in da future when i got more free time. Peace out niggaz and niggettes,.

WASSUP AC GRundy still smoking>>??, waddup NIK *(lol whats NIK SET, i thought u had SSR///) waddup Nima, Sikotic, Adon, n ma niga ALERG??! U still droppin hot flows/
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 09:54:49 AM »

Juelz>>Nas

You're kidding, right? ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 09:59:49 AM »
waddup NIK *(lol whats NIK SET, i thought u had SSR///)

Naah, it's just like Dipset...a joke. It's still SSR though homie. 8)

LOL, but for real, how long did you stop blazing for? And when you comin back 2 LA for that zone?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 10:39:00 AM »
that WCC one love cd was so horrible. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2007, 10:48:16 AM »
that WCC one love cd was so horrible. lol

Yup...But that's what WCC was made of though...Amature computer-made MCs, not heavyweight studio rappers.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=16534

LOL. And Rod removed the 2 songs he was on like a little bitch. :-X

XaNdEr

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2007, 11:03:14 AM »

Juelz>>Nas

You're kidding, right? ::)

dont worry he took his music credibility by saying that  :)

no offence to juelz tho, he got talent and 2 bangin cd's, but imo hes not on nas illmatic/it was written level, and i doubt he will ever have such in-depth lyrics...i still love juelz tho (no homo) and im lookin forward to his new cd, cuz his first 2 are def one of the best eastcoast releases of last years  8)

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2007, 07:15:12 PM »
haha I remmeber most of yall...well lot has changed yet this forum is not completely dead.

I schanged a lot since the old days of looking like a retard and throwin up my arms when i was around weed plants in excess 8)

Damn I had a lot of memories here...I have made so many songs through my days in dubcc but I got like 3 songs remaining haha...i made so many songs i dont remmeber their names....but i still got a few sonfgs like sccit style in YO ASS (any1 remmeebr that song, and the last line fo the song  :D )

I changed a lot over the couple yrs, stopped blazing for a long while started again recently (pretty irie still from super hits earlier tongiht  8)  :o )...stopped rapping, although i like to freestyle still sometimes. Now I focus much more on school and tryin to finish my bachelors and maybe go higher places. I listen to more raggae than hip hop and less gangst rap nowadays. Some snoop on the radio I still bump, but not its hieroglyphics, the roots, j5 and those shits...and LOTS OF REGGAE...steel pulse, Bob marley, israel vibration, etc etc... I stopped making beats too  :-X :-\ but ah well i can do that anytime in da future when i got more free time. Peace out niggaz and niggettes,.

WASSUP AC GRundy still smoking>>??, waddup NIK *(lol whats NIK SET, i thought u had SSR///) waddup Nima, Sikotic, Adon, n ma niga ALERG??! U still droppin hot flows/

whats up man, naw I don't smoke no more, its been about 6 months now.