Author Topic: RAP QUAKE  (Read 582 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: RAP QUAKE
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2007, 07:37:27 PM »
me and nik may not be cool but i always gotta ride with the OG's.. NIKCC >>>>dipcc

Juelz>>Nas

You're kidding, right? ::)

dont worry he took his music credibility by saying that  :)

no offence to juelz tho, he got talent and 2 bangin cd's, but imo hes not on nas illmatic/it was written level, and i doubt he will ever have such in-depth lyrics...i still love juelz tho (no homo) and im lookin forward to his new cd, cuz his first 2 are def one of the best eastcoast releases of last years  8)

LOL@ took my music cred..whatever clown. For the record i think Nas of all time is the better artist and is a legend. Juelz hasnt reached that peak yet. I just like to ruffle youre guys feathers, and it worked. But i am def feeling Juelz more then Nas nowadays. And nobody can deny Juelz talent. BUt all time NAS>JUELZ i think to anyone that knows real hip hop its pretty obvious. Thats why i dont understand why everyone got there panties in a bunch  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

XaNdEr

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 06:04:29 AM »
me and nik may not be cool but i always gotta ride with the OG's.. NIKCC >>>>dipcc

Juelz>>Nas

no offence to juelz tho, he got talent and 2 bangin cd's, but imo hes not on nas illmatic/it was written level, and i doubt he will ever have such in-depth lyrics...i still love juelz tho (no homo) and im lookin forward to his new cd, cuz his first 2 are def one of the best eastcoast releases of last years  8)

LOL@ took my music cred..whatever clown. For the record i think Nas of all time is the better artist and is a legend. Juelz hasnt reached that peak yet. I just like to ruffle youre guys feathers, and it worked. But i am def feeling Juelz more then Nas nowadays. And nobody can deny Juelz talent. BUt all time NAS>JUELZ i think to anyone that knows real hip hop its pretty obvious. Thats why i dont understand why everyone got there panties in a bunch  :-*

does your dog wear hats?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 04:02:42 PM »
haha I remmeber most of yall...well lot has changed yet this forum is not completely dead.

I schanged a lot since the old days of looking like a retard and throwin up my arms when i was around weed plants in excess 8)

Damn I had a lot of memories here...I have made so many songs through my days in dubcc but I got like 3 songs remaining haha...i made so many songs i dont remmeber their names....but i still got a few sonfgs like sccit style in YO ASS (any1 remmeebr that song, and the last line fo the song  :D )

I changed a lot over the couple yrs, stopped blazing for a long while started again recently (pretty irie still from super hits earlier tongiht  8)  :o )...stopped rapping, although i like to freestyle still sometimes. Now I focus much more on school and tryin to finish my bachelors and maybe go higher places. I listen to more raggae than hip hop and less gangst rap nowadays. Some snoop on the radio I still bump, but not its hieroglyphics, the roots, j5 and those shits...and LOTS OF REGGAE...steel pulse, Bob marley, israel vibration, etc etc... I stopped making beats too  :-X :-\ but ah well i can do that anytime in da future when i got more free time. Peace out niggaz and niggettes,.

WASSUP AC GRundy still smoking>>??, waddup NIK *(lol whats NIK SET, i thought u had SSR///) waddup Nima, Sikotic, Adon, n ma niga ALERG??! U still droppin hot flows/

Yea, dropped an album 'Family Tree' with my group The MicLordz...we're currently about to head out on tour at the end of Feb and March. We're currently shooting our video for our first single 'Miscommunication' (yea real hiphop single). We've toured with Royce Da 5'9, and have done shows with KRS-One, Jadakiss, Obie Trice (3 times), Proof (RIP), K-Os among others. Check out www.myspace.com/miclordzmusic if you wanna hear our shit. You can get our joint online at www.cdbaby.com/miclordz or www.indiepool.com keyword: miclordz
Or if you're in Canada, order it in at any HMV,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2007, 12:07:34 AM »
ahaha quake what up foo
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2007, 03:33:51 PM »
waddup NIK *(lol whats NIK SET, i thought u had SSR///)

Naah, it's just like Dipset...a joke. It's still SSR though homie. 8)

LOL, but for real, how long did you stop blazing for? And when you comin back 2 LA for that zone?

Im short on them ends man, but if luck is with me, withiin a few days!  8)
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2007, 03:37:02 PM »
waddup NIK *(lol whats NIK SET, i thought u had SSR///)

Naah, it's just like Dipset...a joke. It's still SSR though homie. 8)

LOL, but for real, how long did you stop blazing for? And when you comin back 2 LA for that zone?

I stopped blazing for about a year n a half, now i smoke like one or maybe two days outta the week...i used to smoke for a living back n the day, shit was bad and caught up to me and so i stopped and lived with  parents so i didnt have that much temptation. Recently when I started smokin id waste a week or so just smokin most the time and getting little done, Im a lot more productive when I refrain from smokin, but I like to do it occasionaly.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2007, 03:44:10 PM »
wow AcGrundy420 hasnt blazed for 6 months!!!  :o
Props man, I prefer being sober to being high now, i dunno why  i used to be such a pothead, its better to have a clear head and have ur lungs workin in top shape. Like I said I like hittin bowls occasionally though, but it aint helpin me much (blah)

LOL Wassup Tech man we used to have internet wars bak in the day, good to see u didnt try to attack me or nuthin here,...Im still not pro-Islam but I wont stoop to childish name callin like those days haaha.

Damn AlerG nice work man I had no idea ny1 from WCC would go that far with music..btw did I battle U once ?? Cuz now Ill be proud to claim I used to flow with that AlerG cat who gives shows with KRS1  8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2007, 07:19:27 PM »

Juelz>>Nas

does your dog wear hats?

does youre cat wear socks?

The Best of 3 Worlds

XaNdEr

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2007, 12:37:14 AM »

Juelz>>Nas

does your dog wear hats?

does youre cat wear socks?

does your mother shave her mustache?