Poll

who should be sports mod

"THE" MoSav
gangstaboogy
don jacob
keep NIK

Author Topic: WE NEED A NEW SPORTS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seer respond please  (Read 1302 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: WE NEED A NEW SPORTS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seer respond please
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2007, 11:02:35 PM »
say what u want elior, sorry i couldnt be out smoking shit and spraying strawberry soda everywhere with my boyfriends like you, i had to work, something you'll find out about soon when daddy lets you deliver mail at the firm's office.

Go milk some cows buddy...I got some checks to cash. :-*
u mean u got some bitches to put in jail?

Depends whether your grandma gets caught workin for me or not.
iono about u but i dont think theres many people out there into grannys, but yo snitch ass would ratt out on yo own momma.
bitch made ass muthafucker.

ecrazy

« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2007, 11:12:21 PM »
Yeah, dude Got exposed for being a fag and he deletes my posts to cover up. Seer should Demod him.

LMAO@E-Crazy exposing someone for being a fag! That's like Carlos Mencia exposing someone for stealing jokes...The beef posts got deleted because you flooded a fuckin thread I made to improve the board with your bullshit like the homo that you are.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=136230.0
why not keep them up? you KNOW damn straight you felt like a fuckin idiot right after....AND i was just pointing out that you were not appointed mod of that section anyway & that by simply reading the thread it would avoid confusion.
Fuckin Fag....your taking this modship too hard, i hope seer finally sees what a mistake he made appointing u as mod.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2007, 11:17:29 PM »
Yeah, dude Got exposed for being a fag and he deletes my posts to cover up. Seer should Demod him.

LMAO@E-Crazy exposing someone for being a fag! That's like Carlos Mencia exposing someone for stealing jokes...The beef posts got deleted because you flooded a fuckin thread I made to improve the board with your bullshit like the homo that you are.

why not keep them up? you KNOW damn straight you felt like a fuckin idiot right after....AND i was just pointing out that you were not appointed mod of that section anyway & that by simply reading the thread it would avoid confusion.
Fuckin Fag....your taking this modship too hard, i hope seer finally sees what a mistake he made appointing u as mod.
that maufucka thinks hes a god cause hes a MOD. maufucka quit editin and deletin peoples posts and you wont have a problem dumbfuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2007, 11:25:36 PM »

I was not appointed mod of that section? So I made myself a mod? E-Crazy, being as gay and stupid as you simultaneously can't be anything other than a curse. You made some dumbass posts talking shit and telling Javii to "eject me" from the Entertainment section, then out of the blue you started talking about how I was gay, and I posted the homosexual "costume winner" pic of yours. Then you responded with your "AHHH! WOW WOW! I KNEW YOU WERE A FAG ELIOR! THAT WAS A COSTUME PARTY! NOW I KNOW YOUR GAY LOL!"...That's when I decided to delete all those posts since they were flooding the topic. Everyone knows you're a dumb homo, and it's with good reason and back-up too. If you didn't make retarded ass posts that ruined topics, then they wouldn't get deleted. Common sense.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2007, 11:28:57 PM »

I was not appointed mod of that section? So I made myself a mod? E-Crazy, being as gay and stupid as you simultaneously can't be anything other than a curse. You made some dumbass posts talking shit and telling Javii to "eject me" from the Entertainment section, then out of the blue you started talking about how I was gay, and I posted the homosexual "costume winner" pic of yours. Then you responded with your "AHHH! WOW WOW! I KNEW YOU WERE A FAG ELIOR! THAT WAS A COSTUME PARTY! NOW I KNOW YOUR GAY LOL!"...That's when I decided to delete all those posts since they were flooding the topic. Everyone knows you're a dumb homo, and it's with good reason and back-up too. If you didn't make retarded ass posts that ruined topics, then they wouldn't get deleted. Common sense.
shut yo bitchass up
u would delete all these maufuckin posts if u could but too bad this aint the fuckin sports section faggot

ecrazy

« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2007, 11:30:04 PM »
^^wtf? i quoted something you said you idiot, you so contradicted yourself in that thread and you felt like a dumbass so u deleted it.
And LMAO @ all of a sudden you deleting threads like you give a fuck, your the fuckin king of 20+ thread topics.
Let everyone see what I REALLY wrote instead of yaping some bullshit you bitchmade pussy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2007, 11:30:29 PM »

shut yo bitchass up
u would delete all these maufuckin posts if u could but too bad this aint the fuckin sports section faggot

No, I would just ban you if I could...

ecrazy

« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2007, 11:31:00 PM »
ok, ill give you one thing though elior, swangin and bangin, well there is the exception :)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2007, 11:34:18 PM »

shut yo bitchass up

aint u the one who got banned and then begged like a bitch?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2007, 11:36:00 PM »
^^wtf? i quoted something you said you idiot, you so contradicted yourself in that thread and you felt like a dumbass so u deleted it.
And LMAO @ all of a sudden you deleting threads like you give a fuck, your the fuckin king of 20+ thread topics.
Let everyone see what I REALLY wrote instead of yaping some bullshit you bitchmade pussy.

Krondon, what did I contradict? The topic was about spoiler alerts. It was made to inform the board, not for you to act like a faggot inside. Your first post was bitching about how I was a mod in Entertainment and asking Javii to "eject me" and "delete my posts" for coming up with a good idea. I deleted the posts and locked the topic because you were ruining it. If it was up to me, I would ban you. For so many reasons, from your dumbness to the "costume" pic...If you're this dumb, at least TRY to act rational.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2007, 11:36:58 PM »
I dont have a problem with NIK but props to all that voted for me. I wouldnt mind being another mod.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2007, 11:38:41 PM »

shut yo bitchass up

Nope...But you weren't even around at the time I got banned, so I take it you been gossipin...Just come out homie. You'll be way less angry.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2007, 11:41:00 PM »

shut yo bitchass up

Nope...But you weren't even around at the time I got banned, so I take it you been gossipin...Just come out homie. You'll be way less angry.
nah pussie
i read it in some thread yesterday so suck a dick
comin out the closet? yo bitch is about to fly out the closet wit all that bitchness youve been up to lately

swangin and bangin

« Reply #118 on: February 19, 2007, 11:42:28 PM »
and look at the maufuckin resluts of the poll.
even after u voted wit all yo accounts u still behind

ecrazy

« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2007, 11:44:41 PM »

Krondon, what did I contradict? The topic was about spoiler alerts. It was made to inform the board, not for you to act like a faggot inside. Your first post was bitching about how I was a mod in Entertainment and asking Javii to "eject me" and "delete my posts" for coming up with a good idea. I deleted the posts and locked the topic because you were ruining it. If it was up to me, I would ban you. For so many reasons, from your dumbness to the "costume" pic...If you're this dumb, at least TRY to act rational.
Are you fuckin stupid? LMAO @ you talking out of your ass, where is your proof to all this? its all you said/i said....you deleted what i said to better your defense because your a little bitch.  - Why not put it back? you have NOTHING! the end