Poll

who should be sports mod

"THE" MoSav
gangstaboogy
don jacob
keep NIK

Author Topic: WE NEED A NEW SPORTS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seer respond please  (Read 1320 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: WE NEED A NEW SPORTS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seer respond please
« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2007, 11:46:55 PM »
and look at the maufuckin resluts of the poll.
even after u voted wit all yo accounts u still behind
MoSav is in the lead  :rock: :raisetheroof:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2007, 11:49:36 PM »
^^wtf? i quoted something you said you idiot, you so contradicted yourself in that thread and you felt like a dumbass so u deleted it.
And LMAO @ all of a sudden you deleting threads like you give a fuck, your the fuckin king of 20+ thread topics.
Let everyone see what I REALLY wrote instead of yaping some bullshit you bitchmade pussy.

Krondon, what did I contradict? The topic was about spoiler alerts. It was made to inform the board, not for you to act like a faggot inside. Your first post was bitching about how I was a mod in Entertainment and asking Javii to "eject me" and "delete my posts" for coming up with a good idea. I deleted the posts and locked the topic because you were ruining it. If it was up to me, I would ban you. For so many reasons, from your dumbness to the "costume" pic...If you're this dumb, at least TRY to act rational.
Are you fuckin stupid? LMAO @ you talking out of your ass, where is your proof to all this? its all you said/i said....you deleted what i said to better your defense because your a little bitch.  - Why not put it back? you have NOTHING! the end

Defense to what? Please enlighten me as to what I was defending myself about?... We were on the subject of you being a faggot, which is exactly why I deleted the posts. LOL.

ecrazy

« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2007, 11:50:47 PM »
^^Repost it, why are you scared? seriously, i dont remember what i even posted i just know i made you look like an ass again, as usual.

WestCoasta

« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2007, 11:55:18 PM »
yea fuck NIK

karma's a bitch, I suspect 2K7 being the year Larry Parker gets caught up for tax evasion as well

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2007, 12:05:03 AM »
^^Repost it, why are you scared? seriously, i dont remember what i even posted i just know i made you look like an ass again, as usual.

Repost it how? Here, I'll summarize it.

You: NIK YOUR A DUMBFUCKK! I New you Where Gunna Do shit like this ... You Just Got to read The Posts!!!  when Where you made A MOD OF THE ENTERTANMENT SECTION?! JAVII, EJECKT THE FAG ELIOR FROM THIS SECTION!

Me: E-Crazy, stop ruining topics with your homosexual talk.

You: AHAHAHA ELIOR YOURE GAY! **quotes something I said about swangin n bangin** so that Must Mean Your gay!!!

Me: **posts E-Crazy's homosexual "award winning" costume pic**

You: That was a Costum Party, I SWEAR! SO YOU ARE GAY! You have nothing to Say elior! AHAHAH. NOW_I_KNOW YOUR GAY!.

Me: *deletes posts*

Now tell me, what was I defending myself from in that? Please explain? And do you honestly believe all those bullshit beef posts were actually supposed to stay in that informative topic? I mean, I knew you were dumb, but you can't even remember what you posted earlier today? Come on now...:grumpy:

ecrazy

« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2007, 12:10:32 AM »
I love how you make up stuff, what an imagination! seriously though, why not just repost the thread so that you can "Son" me or whatever? its because YOU WERE SONNED AGAIN! and then you come on here trying to get back at me by posting bullshit, and yeah, i dont remember what i posted because i was semi drunk, and i dont save thread topics and whatnot on my computer like you obsessively do, dubcc is not my life elior.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2007, 12:15:16 AM »
elior u fuckin shithead
u wouldnt have any problems if u didnt
1) delete posts
2) edit posts
3) defend kobe like he was ur life
4) SNITCH

get the fuckin hints bitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2007, 12:18:48 AM »
I love how you make up stuff, what an imagination! seriously though, why not just repost the thread so that you can "Son" me or whatever? its because YOU WERE SONNED AGAIN! and then you come on here trying to get back at me by posting bullshit, and yeah, i dont remember what i posted because i was semi drunk, and i dont save thread topics and whatnot on my computer like you obsessively do, dubcc is not my life elior.

There's no way to repost the thread, moron. You forgot what we were talking about yet you remember that you sonned me? Gee, how convenient. :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2007, 12:21:19 AM »
elior u fuckin shithead
u wouldnt have any problems if u didnt
1) delete posts
2) edit posts
3) defend kobe like he was ur life
4) SNITCH

get the fuckin hints bitch

Swangin on nuts, does anyone take you seriously besides your boyfriend? I mean, honestly?

Please quote this if you think swangin n bangin acts above the age of 12.

ecrazy

« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2007, 12:22:52 AM »

There's no way to repost the thread, moron. You forgot what we were talking about yet you remember that you sonned me? Gee, how convenient. :laugh:
Gee, I wonder why it cant be reposted? get the fuck outta here with that bullshit, your done!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2007, 12:26:03 AM »

Gee, I wonder why it cant be reposted? get the fuck outta here with that bullshit, your done!!!

Because it's deleted, you dumbfuck. "GEE, I WONDER WHY WE CANT SEE DELETED POSTS "

swangin and bangin

« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2007, 12:28:44 AM »

Because it's deleted, you dumbfuck. "GEE, I WONDER WHY WE CANT SEE DELETED POSTS "
gee i wonder why your such a faggot  :camp:

ecrazy

« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2007, 12:34:40 AM »

um, you dumb idiot, Seer said he HAS A TRASH BIN WITH ALL DELETED POSTS AND THREADS!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2007, 12:37:27 AM »

um, you dumb idiot, Seer said he HAS A TRASH BIN WITH ALL DELETED POSTS AND THREADS!!!

And I don't have access to that, genius. Why can't you just use your "brain" and spare us the trouble?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2007, 01:58:32 AM »
I dunno if the course of this thread has changed, but personally i dont give a fuck if NIK stays because i dont care about Basketball let alone peoples bies opinions about it. But IMO we NEED more than one sports mod, preferably a European with a knowledge of football (soccer) as in all honesty would NIK know whether or not a football thread was pointless/attention seeking/utter drivel unless someone elsse pointed it out? I think not.

Mac10 would get my vote, but i wouldnt complain about anyone really *GP*, Kuruption, Deli, educated Thug etc

Just my 2 cents.

thanks for the shout out homie..., id also say mac10 and GP for european mods over a football thread too.

Thx for the shoutout homies. There should definetly be a euro mod like i said before. I dont got no prob with nik, but you gotta keep thins in balance.