Author Topic: Prince Harry is goiung to fight on the front lines in Iraq  (Read 329 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Prince Harry is goiung to fight on the front lines in Iraq
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 05:25:17 PM »
It would be amusing to see some of those savages capture him, and make a videotape slicing his throat.

I hope you die

u mad?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 09:50:39 PM »
It would be amusing to see some of those savages capture him, and make a videotape slicing his throat.

I hope you die

u mad?

no jml, its obvious you are one of the angriest kids on this forum. kind of ironic you even try to use popular American slang like that when you claim to be so righteous and tired of US culture. why are you full of shit?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 10:14:26 PM »

I hope you die

u mad?

no jml, its obvious you are one of the angriest kids on this forum. kind of ironic you even try to use popular American slang like that when you claim to be so righteous and tired of US culture. why are you full of shit?

lol i never claimed to be righteous or tired of u.s. culture... i don't know if you've been licking fish oil off your mom's pussy again, but the shit you said is new to me... sorry cracker.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 10:28:30 PM »

I hope you die

u mad?

lol i never claimed to be righteous or tired of u.s. culture... i don't know if you've been licking fish oil off your mom's pussy again, but the shit you said is new to me... sorry cracker.

u mad. u hella mad im riding around in a 2004 explorer bumpin the new mike jones with like, 3 high school chicks in the backseat drinking vodka messing around. dont hate jml, appreciate

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 10:33:19 PM »

I hope you die

u mad?

u mad. u hella mad im riding around in a 2004 explorer bumpin the new mike jones with like, 3 high school chicks in the backseat drinking vodka messing around. dont hate jml, appreciate

Don't trip... if that were true, I'd be the first to congratulate... too bad what you really do is think about on new years eve at 4 a.m. and post about why your karma is dropping faster than your mom's panties when she sees the mailman. Sorry chump.

u mad?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 12:01:54 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker