Author Topic: Mike Tice= New Coach of San Diego Chargers!  (Read 441 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mike Tice= New Coach of San Diego Chargers!
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 12:59:47 AM »
The first genius was sarcasm! But yeah i said it. Tice is hell of funny, and a decent NFL coach, but hes a genius too me in how he pulled all that shit he pulled and got away with while he was an NFL Coach, but as far as coaching X's and O's hes far from it  8)

He only got away with the shit he did because of players like Moss and Culpepper always did something more idiotic, not to mention the sex boat scandal, and off duty cops stealing and using the players credit cards. And that's only the shit that the rest of the world heard about. Before I graduated, girls in my high school used to brag that Michael Bennett, among others, used to sneak into their bedrooms at night. They started bar fights in Redstone, a local restaraunt, on several occasions which never made headlines. The list goes on.

Besides, everyone was more worried that Red McCombs was going to move the team to Texas, so as long as they stayed in town, no one really gave a fuck.

LOL! See all that shit is hilarious! Classic Tice! GIVE HIM ANOTHER NFL JOB! I would pay to watch him on the sideline and pay to see him hold another press confrence..hahaha.. Tice=Greatest Character in the NFL

Naw, Tice just allowed it to go on, and he did make some rather stupid rationalization for everything. It was more the players who got crazy. My best friends sister dated one of the more stable players, and he told us most Vikings players live paycheck to paycheck because of all the cars, alcohol, and drugs.

"THE" MoSav

Re: Mike Tice= New Coach of San Diego Chargers!
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 09:06:06 AM »
The first genius was sarcasm! But yeah i said it. Tice is hell of funny, and a decent NFL coach, but hes a genius too me in how he pulled all that shit he pulled and got away with while he was an NFL Coach, but as far as coaching X's and O's hes far from it  8)

He only got away with the shit he did because of players like Moss and Culpepper always did something more idiotic, not to mention the sex boat scandal, and off duty cops stealing and using the players credit cards. And that's only the shit that the rest of the world heard about. Before I graduated, girls in my high school used to brag that Michael Bennett, among others, used to sneak into their bedrooms at night. They started bar fights in Redstone, a local restaraunt, on several occasions which never made headlines. The list goes on.

Besides, everyone was more worried that Red McCombs was going to move the team to Texas, so as long as they stayed in town, no one really gave a fuck.

LOL! See all that shit is hilarious! Classic Tice! GIVE HIM ANOTHER NFL JOB! I would pay to watch him on the sideline and pay to see him hold another press confrence..hahaha.. Tice=Greatest Character in the NFL

Naw, Tice just allowed it to go on, and he did make some rather stupid rationalization for everything. It was more the players who got crazy. My best friends sister dated one of the more stable players, and he told us most Vikings players live paycheck to paycheck because of all the cars, alcohol, and drugs.
[/b][/u]

Im sure its not just the Vikings.
Tice is the asst head coach for someone and damn its on the tip of my tongue, someone help me out... :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds