Author Topic: Once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever...  (Read 615 times)

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
Re: Once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever...
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 11:05:17 PM »
^ damn nigga dats sum real ass talk
i wish i had a older brother like u

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2007, 01:32:06 PM »
LOL. you think we get no pussy. I've had more pussy in 3 weeks than you've probably had in 3 years. Who wants to fuck "turban boy"?

Persian don't wear turbans you square ass white boy. Looks like you got a fuckin fluffy ass pussy cat on ure damn head, lookin all lost in ure own room faggot, doing the home alone n shit. The only pussy you getting is prolly some weak ass white bitch freckled out who is most likely a girlfriend of ures and ure prolly living the married life with this bitch thinking ure scoring getting the same ol' pussy once a week.

Shut the fuck up you fake ass Persian gangster. And guess what bitch, that's not me on my avatar. And another thing, I'm not white. I'm a Mexicano. Looks like you got a vagina cut on your head you disgrace to the bay area bitch.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 07:41:45 PM »
you have absolutely no experience with women outside your family whatsoever. stop playing
:laugh:

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2007, 08:20:21 PM »
lol  i dont even have to reply to these punk bitches online cuz other real ass members put them in their place.

And to Zeegeraps, you're even bigger punk than i thought...u aint even white and you have a picture of a corny white boy as your avatar you fag. looool
were you tryin to be funny with that avatar?  it aint working you lame biach.   Why dont you stop bein a good little cocksucker for the white man and get with some real ass latinos who make major moves

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2007, 10:14:32 PM »
lol  i dont even have to reply to these punk bitches online cuz other real ass members put them in their place.

And to Zeegeraps, you're even bigger punk than i thought...u aint even white and you have a picture of a corny white boy as your avatar you fag. looool
were you tryin to be funny with that avatar?  it aint working you lame biach.   Why dont you stop bein a good little cocksucker for the white man and get with some real ass latinos who make major moves

he's Mexican Mafia mang.....it doesn't get any bigger than that, they run Cali prisons
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2007, 12:06:46 PM »
lol ;)
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"