Author Topic: AMG - bitch betta have my money the album  (Read 369 times)

westkoastanostra

AMG - bitch betta have my money the album
« on: February 19, 2007, 06:45:30 PM »
i'm thinkin about getting this....is this any good? or is it a worthless piece of donkey shit w/ only 1 good track?

dclee

Re: AMG - bitch betta have my money the album
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 06:51:44 PM »
i would like to know this as well. also, does quik contribute to this album at all? thanks!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 07:14:58 PM »
I like all AMG albums... he just got that unique voice/flow that I love

DJSpin

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 07:57:03 AM »
quik co-produces Nu-Exercise only..i beleive.  If you are a fan of AMG and his lyrics partying and playhing those punk hoes, like dominoes....  you should get this cd just to have it and hear all of it...  i used to bump it alot back in the day, but i personally always liked Quik, Hi-C, and 2ndIINones first cd's better.       ANyone have a copy of the Give a Dog a Bone cd?????   about 10 tracks that came out prior to BitchbettahavemyMoney??

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 04:48:43 PM »
quik co-produces Nu-Exercise only..i beleive.  If you are a fan of AMG and his lyrics partying and playhing those punk hoes, like dominoes....  you should get this cd just to have it and hear all of it...  i used to bump it alot back in the day, but i personally always liked Quik, Hi-C, and 2ndIINones first cd's better.       ANyone have a copy of the Give a Dog a Bone cd?????   about 10 tracks that came out prior to BitchbettahavemyMoney??
i love bitch betta have my money. its my favorite of the first round of quiks clik. its hot the whole way through. subject matters just sex and pimpin but its cool with me. he keeps it fresh. he comes pretty nice with the beats too although Nu Exercise is one of the best. if you like the song youll like the album i promise.

i been wantin that giva dog a bone too.

Matty

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 05:01:11 PM »
its ok but i personally think amg is most on point when he's dropping a verse on a quik record. i didn't think he was keeping up that level for the duration of his solo cd's.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 06:15:23 PM »
Janine the dick fiend

That's my shit right there
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels