Author Topic: any tips to stop smoking weed?  (Read 356 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: any tips to stop smoking weed?
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2007, 08:51:54 PM »
the only advice i can give u and i speak from experience is the just stop and stop kickin it with the people you used to burn with.i am proof that u can stop smoking weed. i used to burn at least an 1/8 a day
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2007, 04:23:05 PM »
i cant quit weed. been smokin it for 7 years. i quit for 9 months once, then started up again. everyday i tell myself that this is the last day and i wont smoke it tomorrow, only to wake up and smoke. its weird tho, cuz ive been able to quit other "harder" drugs, but cant stop weed for some reason.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2007, 05:06:55 PM »
Once you see the $ in your pocket...lol
you will stop bro, Smoking that shit is expensive now.

on the real tho, just QUIT bottomline.
it's that simple bro, it's all up to you

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »
put that bad energy in something positive. Like my friend, everytime he wanted to masturbate he started doing push ups, squats, chin up and shit

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2007, 10:28:26 PM »
lmao@some of da comments on here...man u know if u gotta stop u just should stop NOW...I need to do that but I like the green (now the purple  ;D ) too much, but I gotta moderate nonetheless. Anyway best of luck with ur goal, and remember, even if u miss weed, if u smoked enough weed in the last month or so...then there should be some weed in ur system in the cells stuck, which u get u slightly high sometimes...but for this u gotta have smoked a good amount  in the recent past 8) the point is theres little withdrawal unless u a hardcore stoner
for real?? never happened to me before when i stopped for like a week or 2..
well...the thing is if u smoke often, then ur body is used to gettin rid of weed quickly...but if u a moderate to average smoker then u can get a little high the next day after a good night session u know...maybe ull be high at random times during the next 2 days or so...it happens cuz brain is mostly fat and thc is fat soluble and sticky so it stays in the fat and is slowly "burned off"  ;D  8)

Not a major effect, but still something to think about... 8)

Haha Im a pothead and a bad influence for yall... 8)

lol, what the hell are you talking about dude?

We Fly High

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 11:50:04 PM »
lmao@some of da comments on here...man u know if u gotta stop u just should stop NOW...I need to do that but I like the green (now the purple  ;D ) too much, but I gotta moderate nonetheless. Anyway best of luck with ur goal, and remember, even if u miss weed, if u smoked enough weed in the last month or so...then there should be some weed in ur system in the cells stuck, which u get u slightly high sometimes...but for this u gotta have smoked a good amount  in the recent past 8) the point is theres little withdrawal unless u a hardcore stoner
for real?? never happened to me before when i stopped for like a week or 2..
well...the thing is if u smoke often, then ur body is used to gettin rid of weed quickly...but if u a moderate to average smoker then u can get a little high the next day after a good night session u know...maybe ull be high at random times during the next 2 days or so...it happens cuz brain is mostly fat and thc is fat soluble and sticky so it stays in the fat and is slowly "burned off"  ;D  8)

Not a major effect, but still something to think about... 8)

Haha Im a pothead and a bad influence for yall... 8)

lol, what the hell are you talking about dude?

ahah forreals.