Author Topic: Breaking NFL NEWS!- Aaron Brooks  (Read 898 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Breaking NFL NEWS!- Aaron Brooks
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2007, 10:09:12 AM »
They said the same thing about Vince Young, he wouldn't be able to read coverages. Remember when he got that low score on that test, everyone was questioning him.

Vince Young was Very good his whole sr and jr year. JaMarcus came on the last few weeks of this past season. If he doesnt play ND in the bowl game he doesnt go off like he did and he isnt being talked about as the #1 pick. Thats the Truth..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 10:10:19 AM »
The raiders will have both moss and porter at the start of the year. they will draft JaMonster all will be good in the town come sept.

All is not good for Moss. Hes not the player he used to be..
come sep moss is going to be catchin 80 yard bomb from the best arm the NFL has EVER seen
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 10:10:31 AM »
The raiders will have both moss and porter at the start of the year. they will draft JaMonster all will be good in the town come sept.

I hope that is how it plays out. With 2 receivers like that and add Ronald Curry and a good tight end in Anderson, the weapons are there for Russell to throw to.

I just dont think Russell is gonna be ready..And what happens if Russell is ready and then he struggles? You think Moss and Porter arent gonna get frustrated? Get MOSS OUTTA THERE. Curry is the Real #1.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2007, 10:11:10 AM »

come sep moss is going to be catchin 80 yard bomb from the best arm the NFL has EVER seen

Dude Moss isnt beating anybody deep anymore like he was..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 10:11:40 AM »

If you think hes the WR he was in Minn, youre trippin

The Best of 3 Worlds

d-nice

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2007, 11:19:57 AM »
Curry did not hardly play last year and Moss admits he pulls a Terrell Owens and takes plays off and gets bored so they should be refreshed and ready to go.  ;D

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2007, 07:24:34 PM »

ofcourse hes not the same reciever he was in Minn. man u need to become a analyst for espn

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2007, 10:54:08 AM »

ofcourse hes not the same reciever he was in Minn. man u need to become a analyst for espn

id love that

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2007, 10:57:55 AM »
Ja"monster" is overrated. He had a good game against ND and now he's ready to be the first quartback chosen?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2007, 11:03:05 AM »
Curry did not hardly play last year and Moss admits he pulls a Terrell Owens and takes plays off and gets bored so they should be refreshed and ready to go.  ;D
What are you talking about Curry hardly played last year? He played all 16 games last year and had at least 2 catches each week. He led the team in Receptions with over 60 and had over 700 yds and a td. not to mention the last 4 weeks he had like 35 catches for over 400 yds so he came on VERY STRONG at the end of the year. Are you a Raiders Fan? Curry is gonna be good next year. And of course Moss takes plays off, but even when they throw him the ball he drops a ton of passes isnt reliable over the middle, and is only really great for the deep ball, hes even lost a step so he aint beating people as easy going deep as well. Hes just getting older and isnt what he was. Moss isnt even a top 15 WR in the NFL anymore. And Curry might be better at this point.. I think Curry is very talented and always has been but he finally got the chance. with a good Qb he can be a 80 rec 1000 yd reciever. Im not sure Moss can...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2007, 11:04:55 AM »
Ja"monster" is overrated. He had a good game against ND and now he's ready to be the first quartback chosen?

i said that right when all this talk started. People got a false sense of what he was. ND's defense was terrible. Chad Henne was just as good against ND as Jamarcus was. But JaMarcus was lucky enuff to get ND's defense in a bcs game. If LSU would have played anyone else. JaMarcus would have looked like he looked all year. AVERAGE.

The Best of 3 Worlds

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2007, 11:07:19 AM »
What are you talking about Curry hardly played last year? He played all 16 games last year and had at least 2 catches each week. He led the team in Receptions with over 60 and had over 700 yds and a td. not to mention the last 4 weeks he had like 35 catches for over 400 yds so he came on VERY STRONG at the end of the year. Are you a Raiders Fan? Curry is gonna be good next year. And of course Moss takes plays off, but even when they throw him the ball he drops a ton of passes isnt reliable over the middle, and is only really great for the deep ball, hes even lost a step so he aint beating people as easy going deep as well. Hes just getting older and isnt what he was. Moss isnt even a top 15 WR in the NFL anymore. And Curry might be better at this point.. I think Curry is very talented and always has been but he finally got the chance. with a good Qb he can be a 80 rec 1000 yd reciever. Im not sure Moss can...

My bad I meant Porter hardly played. Ronald Curry is the truth. The Moss part was a joke.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2007, 11:08:43 AM »

My bad I meant Porter hardly played. Ronald Curry is the truth. The Moss part was a joke.

Oh Okay i was gonna say. Moss can still be effective, but how effective? Hes never been the best going over the middle, and hes not as fast as he was and doesnt have the same hands. Id rather go with Curry and Porter as my starters. But Moss will be a headache if he dont start. If iw as the Radiers i do everything i could to get rid of homie

The Best of 3 Worlds

d-nice

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2007, 11:15:56 AM »

Oh Okay i was gonna say. Moss can still be effective, but how effective? Hes never been the best going over the middle, and hes not as fast as he was and doesnt have the same hands. Id rather go with Curry and Porter as my starters. But Moss will be a headache if he dont start. If iw as the Radiers i do everything i could to get rid of homie

Yeah I want Oakland to get rid of him while they can still get some value out of him. I think that experiment just did not work. Get some lineman for him or something. That offense needs some explosiveness.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2007, 11:17:18 AM »
if we can get a 2nd rd pick for moss i would ship his ass of.